Hello Matrix Enthusiasts!

I hope you'll join our practice/play group that meets monthly in Loveland, Colorado. We typically meet on the 2nd Sunday from 12:30 - 1:30 for newbies and 1:30 - 4:30ish for all. Stay connected with other enthusiasts and join in on the fun, play, and practice with the magick and miracles of Matrix! We've had some pretty amazing outcomes playing with what shows up!

We have anywhere from advanced to beginners in our group. Everyone who has taken a level 1 or Fundamentals seminar is welcome. We provide a safe space to play with what shows up. Think you've forgotten everything? Haven't practiced in a while? You'd be surprised what comes back when you play with the field.

What to bring...a sense of curiosity, adventure, and imagination, as well as a love of the magick of Matrix!

Coffee, tea, and water are provided.

For the current schedule, to be added to the email list for upcoming meetings, and/or to RSVP, please contact Carol.Casebeer@aol.com or call me at 970-310-1420. Don't worry...I hate spam...literally and figuratively...you'll only receive info about meetings!

As always, play groups are FREE!

Thanks! I look forward to you joining us!

Warmly,

Carol Casebeer
Matrix Enthusiast