so I recently had a natural occuring kundalini awakening, realized i was having spontaneous awakenings for the past 3 years as well as ascension symptoms, and had no clue what was happening to me. I thought I was dying in all honesty but anyways, ever since it's like i have no clue whats going on, ive gained like 30 pounds, i feel really uncomfortable in my own body, like im having an identity crisis, i have no clue who I am 0 energy it seems like but yet i only need a few hours of sleep, and if I dont eat my body gets really shakey almost like low blood sugar but i am not trying to gain alot of weight, i like to stay fit and healthy but i really cant control this, is this normal? and is there anything that might help, it been a long 2 months and ive finally just surrendered to the process, bc thats really all I can do, and i also find myself not wanting to meditate or really do anything energy healing. although i have changing my thoughts and reactions to things and its honestly been pretty lonely, i feel very disconnected to the world, and i feel socially awkward. how long does this usually occur?