I've always been great at the law of attraction. Always great at visualization and inspired action to get results. In 2011 I was able to manifest a trip abroad and I had the time of my life. My perception of the world hasn't been the same since. Since I started working for myself, I haven't been very good at the law of attraction. I find myself getting very attached because I feel like I "need" the money to pay my bills.
Matrix Energetics has definitely changed my life for the better. I was seeing a difference in the type/ $ of clients that were coming to me. I went to the seminar in June and it was so amazing!! All my thoughts disappeared! When I came back home, my business was going so much better. Only it wasn't going as well as I would have liked so I set a goal that was too big for me too meet in too short of a time period. This led to me dealing with so much physical and emotional pain (anxiety/mania and depression) that I had to stop working. I am looking for a job now, but I would like to study spirituality full-time for two years so that I can later on start a spiritual business. I am starting to feel so powerless. As soon as I start to work towards something, I become attached and start experiencing physical discomfort. I guess my question is, how do I work towards something and stay neutral? I've always been a goal-oriented person, but now it seems like, if I don't stay present/neutral with everything I do, things go wrong.