SteveMself
(ME journeyman)
12/09/11 01:10 PM
Autism

I know, there is another thread on this topic but surely there are more ME practitioners out there with experience "playing" with autism. My Grandson, who will turn 2 on December 25th, was diagnosed with autism yesterday. He is a bit different from other kids his age but I’m not at all worried. He does let me “play” with him in the matrix and I have had some whing-golly experiences doing so.

One such experience a few weeks ago, I noticed him looking at an area of our living room where there was nothing or at least nothing I could see. He started smiling which soon turned to laughter. After a while he turned around and went on his way. Curious, I intended that the energy pattern of the entity he saw be represented in front of me. I found one point of interest and soon another caught my eye. For the next few minutes (time??? Ha!) I was gently pushed back into the couch where I felt like if I had to move I could but I didn’t want to. Weird huh. At any rate, I was receiving “stuff” that I did not understand, weird symbols, visions, just knowledge that I can’t even explain. I had a vision that I was moving down a path and on either side were these shadows of beings. I was never able to see them in the light but I knew they were there. I asked the question “Are you my guides?” and the answer was yes. It was one voice that I heard but I knew that it was a collective answer from all of the beings present. I had a feeling of Grace! I felt like I was in a very sacred place. Since that time, I have received many gifts from my new found friends.

Now, what does that have to do with my Grandson being autistic? I’m not sure that he is. I believe that he is very close to the “other side” and it may be that the “experts” are confusing that with autism.

Another incident was that he wouldn’t go into our living room unless he was on his belly or back. He crawled over to the toy box but kept looking at the ceiling fan and had an unpleasant look on his face. So, I did the same thing as before, intended that the energy pattern of whatever it was appear before me. I did a quick 2PT and immediately saw this HUGE “blob thing” floating close to the ceiling that took up almost the whole room. I instantly got an open window for archetypes so I shrunk the thing down as small as it would go with my hands and tossed it out the window where it turned into a puff of gray smoke and disappeared into the sky. Almost immediately afterwards, Jacob stood up and walked around the living room as if nothing had happened.

Has anyone out there ever had anything like this happen? Please share your experiences.
Sorry this was so long!

intomatrix
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
12/09/11 01:17 PM
Re: Autism

I have it and it did spoil my life somewhat.

Treat Autistics gently and please be patient all, we are tricky:)

I wouldn't be surprised if entities were at play.

- I'm not a doctor- thats my take though.

Alwyn.

Serenity-vibe
(ME veteran)
12/11/11 01:57 AM

Originally Posted By: SteveMself

Has anyone out there ever had anything like this happen? Please share your experiences.

Hello Steve- what an incredible story, and how very blessed your grandson is to have a grandfather who is so open to interacting with him and the world in new and wondrous ways. I actually got shivers reading it.

It is a bit sad that so many tiny souls have the same abilities as your grandson, and yet they are born into families and environments that do not recognize or value their gifts and they are taught to suppress and deny them. I was one of those children. I have had psychic/paranormal experiences since I was a child but I learned at a very young age not to talk about it.

Yes, I have strong inner voices or intuitions that I call my "guides". I am also clairvoyant and I see, hear, feel and "know" stuff. Some people call those gifts clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience and claircognizance. Sometimes when I do Matrix useful or interesting information comes to me that I know I am supposed to share.

And yes, I have many experiences with entities and various other energy forms, which I clear for people. You did an awesome job at that by the way.

Finally, I believe our Autistic/Aspergers brothers and sisters have special gifts to bring to the world, and that is why so very many are being born the last few decades.

Gr8teful
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
12/11/11 12:05 PM

Dear Steve,
What you describe is my and Kelley's everyday world. It is what we experience daily. Your awakening and ability to interface with your grandson's world will make a huge difference in his experience here. I completely second everything SV shared with you.

Young T.

MatrixManKev
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
12/11/11 02:23 PM

My brother has Aspergers. I just figured it out one day. It just dawned on me. For the longest time I thought he was mean. He is not mean. My belief is he has been an alien, meaning other than human, more than he has been human. He kind of does not get the social thing. He has less social filters, if you will, than I do. He is not trying to be unkind, he just is learning how to be more human. He is brilliant by the way. He has three degrees from far more prestigious institutions than I ever will. He is driven and successful. His kids are amazing. He is a better parent than my would be normal brothers. He and I now get along really well. I would say just keep doing what you are doing. Keep viewing this as a gift and it will keep being one.

One hit I got is this entity is one of his kind if you will.
When I saw this it looked like that kid, Carey Guffey interacting with the aliens in Close Encounters. They are his friends. They are proud of him in his new form. He is blazing the way for them to take forms like these.
This is really cool.

nancypo
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
12/11/11 06:43 PM

I have worked with kids with "labels" and I think some are just wired differently and perceptions can be different. I think 25 years down the road there will be lots of "ah ha" moments when folks relaize this was purposeful for some specific reason we don't understand now. Enjoy his presence \:\)

enjoyPR
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
12/11/11 11:49 PM

Quote:
Now, what does that have to do with my Grandson being autistic? I’m not sure that he is. I believe that he is very close to the “other side” and it may be that the “experts” are confusing that with autism

now you know where his radar frequency is ,confirmed
You two make a good team ,have you told him you have the same reality ?
enjoy ,
your blessed

MatrixManKev
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
12/12/11 07:50 AM

I read about a guy who was some kind of high level corporate CEO or whatever. His son was born with autism. Severe autism. Some "professionals" told him there was no hope and to have him institutionalized. This guy was not having it. He got pissed and got busy. He quit his job and spent most of his time with his son. He home schooled him. I bet you can see where this is going. When his son got ready to go to college places like Harvard and Yale were begging him to go on a full academic scholarship. He was not hopeless at all. In many real ways he was a genius. His dad took the time and energy to unlock that and it totally worked.

intomatrix
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
12/12/11 08:35 AM

there was a gent called Nicholas who spoke very quick and was very
blatant and on the surface rude (cheeky) but he didn't know it...

in my aspergers group.

These autistics can combine the crude with heart.

very funny and endearing.

SteveMself
(ME journeyman)
12/12/11 12:37 PM

Thank you for sharing!

SteveMself
(ME journeyman)
12/12/11 01:23 PM

Serenity-vibe,

Thank you for the post. I went back and re-read what I originally wrote and I got shivers too! I have just now begun to remember, really remember my childhood. As the mind-filters of modern day programming are broken down, I am remembering all sorts of things that I have experienced but now see in a whole different way. Does that make sense? It may be the whole universal shift of consciousness thing that is affecting me. Whatever it is, it’s great! I will continue to coach Jacob on seeing what he sees and to never let anyone tell him that it’s not there or that there is something wrong with him.
I'd like to share another experience that I had, relevent to Jacob. My daughter and son-in-law have lost two babies before Jacob. The last one was full term, still-born. About midway through her pregnancy, I had a very strange dream. In the dream, I saw a small, square room with no doors or windows. The walls and floor where made of what looked like barn wood, very aged, rough and grey in color. I felt like I was looking in through the wall. Around the perimeter of the room were chairs with people sitting in them and on the floor was a small boy playing. I began to notice that the people in the chairs were all of my relatives that had already passed on. I knew that the boy on the floor was my little grandson that hadn't been born yet. At the time I thought that he was being taken care of until his human birth here on earth. Well, after the baby was delivered and we were all consoling each other, I remembered the dream and then realized that he was telling me that he was going to stay on the other side for a while. When my daughter got pregnant a third time I had another dream! This time, I was carrying Jacob into the building where I currently work. I knew then that he was going to hang around this time and we would be very close. Needless to say, I have since learned to pay attention to e-v-e-r-y-thing, becasue I now beleive that every experience we have has a message attached to it. We just need to allow the message to be received.

Once again, sorry for making this so long!

Blessings to you,
Steve \:\)

SteveMself
(ME journeyman)
12/12/11 01:29 PM

Hi Toni and Kelley! My world seems to be constantly evolving here lately and I am always amazed at what happens. I know it has always been changing, I just never took the time to notice.
I'll have to apologize for not making the last study group. I hope you had a good turnout. I'll shoot for January 7th and start the new year out right!

Blessings to you both,
Steve

SteveMself
(ME journeyman)
12/12/11 01:34 PM

I agree nancypo. Someday we will look back and wonder how we could have been so blind.

dolphinman
(Matrix Enthusiast)
12/13/11 01:32 AM

lots of indigo, rainbow, and crystal Children are diagnosed as Autistic. many have never been here before or are running higher spiritual energy or are psychic or are here to bust the old paradims

Serenity-vibe
(ME veteran)
12/14/11 12:26 AM

As the mind-filters of modern day programming are broken down, I am remembering all sorts of things that I have experienced but now see in a whole different way. Does that make sense?

It makes perfect, perfect sense - I am experiencing the same thing - there is a freshness, a difference in how I perceive - a bit like the difference between seeing through a clouded, dirty window versus seeing through a clear, clean window.

Wow, what a blessed, beautiful story about your prophetic dreams and your grandson. Thank you for sharing that. The bond of love between you and him is amazing!

MatrixManKev
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
12/14/11 08:53 AM

When I now view my brother he is childlike in his curiosity. He just does not get what is appropriate to ask and what is not. When I did not know he had Aspergers I thought he was just rude. I am glad I now know it is not intentional so he does not piss me off any longer.

SteveMself
(ME journeyman)
12/14/11 12:39 PM

That would explain why he didn't hang around the first time. My daughter and son-in-law are feeling horrible over this diagnosis. I was playing with them night before last and Jacob just started communicating with me and even helped out. I asked him to give Mom and Dad a little hope by speaking a few words or doing something they have been teaching him to do.

Yesterday my daughter told me that he was playing with her cell phone and was having a conversation (jibberish) with someone when he plainly said, "Hold on" and handed the phone to her! She was so surprised and pretended to talk to whoever Jacob was talking to. She then handed the phone back to him. He took it and said "Hello" as plain as day. He will be two on December 25 and still does not speak much yet. This was a great event and did in fact make my daughter very happy. I have confidence that he is far more advanced than me and I see him as my teacher.

Gr8teful
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
12/14/11 01:45 PM

That is brilliant and more of what we have been discussing here on this thread...yes, he is a teacher for all of you Young Steve!

And this reminds me of that story of the child who never talked until one day he said, "my oatmeal is cold!"...his family was shocked and asked him why he had never talked before...he said, "Well up until now everything was just fine!"

Young T.

Serenity-vibe
(ME veteran)
12/14/11 02:29 PM

That would explain why he didn't hang around the first time. My daughter and son-in-law are feeling horrible over this diagnosis. I was playing with them night before last and Jacob just started communicating with me and even helped out. I asked him to give Mom and Dad a little hope by speaking a few words or doing something they have been teaching him to do.

Yesterday my daughter told me that he was playing with her cell phone and was having a conversation (jibberish) with someone when he plainly said, "Hold on" and handed the phone to her! She was so surprised and pretended to talk to whoever Jacob was talking to. She then handed the phone back to him. He took it and said "Hello" as plain as day. He will be two on December 25 and still does not speak much yet. This was a great event and did in fact make my daughter very happy. I have confidence that he is far more advanced than me and I see him as my teacher.

awesome!! I love this! very uplifting and happy to read it. Blessings to you and him and all your family members \:\)

enjoyPR
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
12/14/11 02:41 PM

no need \:\)

Thought HE was older
My 2.5 gd wont talk jsut basics but hugs like there's no tomorrow
Enjoy

barbara z
(ME Pooh-Bah)
12/14/11 03:14 PM

Last weekend i was with my grandson who lives in Baltimore. He has been diagnosed with "autism". We played alot of angry birds on grandma's ipod! He showed-me things i didn't even know you could do on that game pretty good for someone who recently turned 4yrs old.

In 3D reality your pretty much stuck in the "autism box" but with ME we can access infinite realities and bring in new information. I have witnessed my grandson break all the rules on what is acceptable at what age, all the blah blah blah.

I love this kid,Robert the pinball wizard, i watched this show based on his life a couple of weeks or so ago.

"If you don't freak out with them your cool as a cucumber" Robert Gagno. thanks Robert

nancypo
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
12/14/11 05:23 PM

Great job Steve! I read once (a books written by a guy with it) that having Asbergers is like being an anthropologist from another planet- not getting most "simple" socail customs...

nancypo
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
12/14/11 05:44 PM

With Robert hopefully no one will take advantage of him later, when his parents are gone...

coloredoctave
(Matrix Enthusiast)
12/21/11 08:55 PM

Originally Posted By: nancypo
I have worked with kids with "labels" and I think some are just wired differently and perceptions can be different. I think 25 years down the road there will be lots of "ah ha" moments when folks relaize this was purposeful for some specific reason we don't understand now. Enjoy his presence \:\)

There are many wonderful moments with those whose brains work differently than what we are used to, like kids who play the left hand part with the right hand, reverse their hands while playing the piano. It is fascinating.

Many of these children/people have lyme disease (Klinghardt) and I would hope that any energy practitioner would rule that possibility out first. Lyme disease is not a walk in the park. I gave my son congenital lyme but he not autistic, he was born with neural tube defects and other birth defects. Before I became transformed from energy work, I was in despair, then I realized that he came to bring wellness to me and my husband. I read Matrix Energetics and went through the perspective transformation where I saw that I was meant to have lyme disease BECAUSE it made me more right brained. I am a creative, independent sort (who can longer spell, took me six tries on independent) and have loved who I am but didn't know why I was so different than others. I don't have Asperger's but I do miss some social cues, at least in the US, but I didn't have any problems in Germany. So, I digressed, but the point is, we become healers because of our children. They come to us to bring us to energy work, so we can be well and be their 'doctors'.

I belong to forums for right brained children or LOA radical unschoolers and they don't know how to accept their children for who they are WHILE looking for ways to make sure they are healthy. The right brainers say it is just a learning style but the kids have all kinds of digestion and allergy issues, besides being ADHD and being on the spectrum.

This summer, I came to a place where I knew it was better for my son to end up in a wheel chair rather than go through Shriner's and have his body experimented on. No one thinks that childhood is worth preserving but they are wrong.

This is rather lengthy because it is a complicated subject. Currently, I am working with a Yuen practitioner and I have her check for everything that Klinghardt writes about, even chromosome deletion. My son and I were weak with Chromosome 17q25. She corrected it and I went to bed because my whole body tingled. Gadfly did some work on me also, so I think that the combination was very affective. We were also weak for the MTHFR gene which is critical for B vitamins and glutathione.

Combine Klinghardt and energy work and you will see a difference in these children.

That's my two sense.

All in love,
Joan

coloredoctave
(Matrix Enthusiast)
12/22/11 10:33 AM

Did that come across as a rant? If there were an edit capability, I would go back and edit, edit, edit but keep the same message.

starfish 1111
(Matrix Energetics addict)
12/27/11 06:12 PM

Originally Posted By: coloredoctave
Did that come across as a rant? If there were an edit capability, I would go back and edit, edit, edit but keep the same message.

no not at all...
passionate and useful and informative yes...
rant, no
\:\)

thank you~
Marianne
ps I have something to share regarding all this...
i am reticient that it is too out there ...yet suspect that it may be very useful....
i shall sleep on it and get back here...

coloredoctave
(Matrix Enthusiast)
12/28/11 11:18 AM

Thank you Marianne.

MatrixManKev
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
12/28/11 09:12 PM

Not at all. It was great.
A couple of things I got here and today is nothing that ever happens to me is a mistake or was a mistake.
When I look at my life now, everything that ever happened to me, both good and bad, made me me and I like myself.
I like who I am and who I am becoming and it expands daily
Everything that happened was supposed to happen and it was part of my plan.
The reason I am saying this is what you have is part of your plan which is what you have alluded to here.
If you and I continue to see it that way it will become even more so I suspect.
It will take more noise off of the lines.
That having been said, Richard brought a lot, if not all, of this ME thing into being because Nate was sick and there was no cure for what Nate had conventionally medically speaking.
Richard decided cures needed to be invented and he created them.
Having Nate remain sick was so not on his clipboard.
They are called Matrix Energetics.
Hang in and keep playing is all I can say to you.
It is all I can say to anybody.
One size fits all.

KatheLynn
(ME old hand)
12/28/11 09:22 PM

Excellent reading this thread I love to watch Robert as his mind zips in and out what feels like dimensional to me. It is the same with my mother for years as they can only give a diagnosis of Schizophrenia, which I know there have been other threads on this subject.

Through the years of being her child and watching her mind I certainly did see her mind in a different light then the Dr.'s.
I find the vibration of these labeled people to be very much of the light. Thank you for sharing...it has always been an interesting vibration to feel within my family. Thank you for sharing..
With love as always,

Kathelynn

Happy Gadfly
(ME veteran)
06/19/12 11:00 AM

Originally Posted By: wowlijetgold
Genius only means hard-working all one's life.
Mendeleyev, Russian chemist

More useful spam if you want to become a genius.

SteveMself
(ME journeyman)
07/31/15 02:13 PM

I know this thread is several years old but I wanted to follow up on my grandson who will turn 6 this coming December (2015) and kicking A__! We have taught him, of all things, to time travel! When he falls or gets a booboo of any kind he now time travels on his own and has been doing it for some time now! It is the most awesome thing to watch. These kids are our future and it is a wise thing to teach them the very best of what we have all learned. Imagine a future where it is odd when someone doesn't do ME!

Peace and Happiness to you all!

Steve

Gr8teful
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
07/31/15 09:49 PM

SO COOL!!!

Young T.