07/14/10 03:59 PM
Down under seminar

Any chance of a seminar in Australia/New Zealand region

Kiwi Mike
(ME journeyman)
07/21/10 03:03 AM
Re: Down under seminar

Hi Graham
As a kiwi living in Australia I'd also really like to attend a seminar somewhere in the South Pacific - lets hope that it can happen

shaeman
(Just Arrived)
07/29/10 01:27 AM

Yep Sign me up

intomatrix
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
08/23/10 02:22 AM

2 point it guys 2 point it, he he.

mattsb7
(Matrix Enthusiast)
08/23/10 05:27 PM

It's all about numbers, I suppose. Demonstrate that you have enough to fill a seminar guaranteed, and they'll come in six months, I'd be willing to bet.

Ken G
(ME message board member)
08/23/10 09:11 PM

Melissa did write, some months ago, that a seminar in Australia is in 'their planning' for 2011. If it happens, I would expect it to be in Sydney because of population and ease of international entry.

Keep those positive intentions up and we'll see it.

Gr8teful
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
08/28/10 12:27 AM

Beloveds,
There were quite a few Aussies in San Diego... Melissa said they were working on getting to Aussieland for a seminar soon...so it is in the works.

Young T.

Melissa Joy JonssonAdministrator
08/30/10 11:13 PM

It is not all about numbers actually. Our seminar schedule is booked out 12-18 months in advance and involves a multitude of factors well beyond numbers. Wish it were as easy as filling a room.

We hope to make it to Australia as soon as possible. Whether it happens in 2011 or ? remains to be determined. No mention has been made to anyone about any cities for venues in Australia so expectations by others are pure speculation. Honestly it has not been decided where we will go or when it will happen. It will happen...just not announcing when.

We continue to remain committed to delivering quality seminars...and that requires effort and planning. Although I two point that it is already done, there are countless hours of management planning and implementation involved.

Thank for the support and patience. It will happen in perfect time!

Graham
(Just Arrived)
08/31/10 06:32 PM

Hi Melissa. Many thanks for the heads up on a down-under seminar.

I have decided to attend the Seattle seminar in December if my wife will give me a pass. Hope to see you there.

Matrixmainman
(Growing ME)
09/01/10 10:47 AM

Wish it was that easy. Actually there are many factors that go into where a seminar is held. Seminar dates usually are scheduled tentatively a year in advance. Accommodations, hotel availability, demand in the area, ease of accessibility, and a host of other things that I cannot even begin to imagine!

Sooty
(Matrix Enthusiast)
09/01/10 02:40 PM

Good choice Graham- I had a great time in Seattle - twice now......in 6 months

have fun-

Sooty.

Kiwi Mike
(ME journeyman)
02/01/11 11:53 PM

Time, I feel, to put it out there and raise the level of consciousness on this one again - if only to remind organisers that there is a growing awareness and interest in ME in Australia. Not all of us can afford the $ or time (or both) to visit the US or Germany for a seminar, yet would love to attend one were it to be held in Australia. Any update or optimistic comment from those "in the know"? Please!

matrixrose
(Just Arrived)
02/09/11 09:44 AM

At the San Francisco seminar last week there was mention of ME going to Oz as well as Hong Kong. Sounded like perhaps later in the year.....I would imagine they will be in Sydney if not late this year then early next.

Kiwi Mike
(ME journeyman)
02/11/11 03:02 AM

Thank you very much for passing that very positive news on - I'll continue being quietly optimistic!
Mike

DreamingAK
(Just Arrived)
04/20/11 06:43 AM

Hi Folks,
Has there been any updates on a probable Australia / NZ trip in 2011?
Thx

Kiwi Mike
(ME journeyman)
06/11/11 03:01 AM

Originally Posted By: Kiwi Mike
Thank you very much for passing that very positive news on - I'll continue being quietly optimistic!
Mike

Six months on - any news? Anyone??

Munchkin
(Matrix Enthusiast)
01/21/12 07:24 PM

I'll be there! Any news on Australia?

Kaplunkii Girl
(Just Arrived)
02/09/12 02:50 PM

Another vote here for an Australian seminar, please. Wherever it is we'll be there!

Melissa Joy JonssonAdministrator
02/15/12 05:07 PM

We are currently planning for Australia in early 2013. Our schedule is booked solid for 2012.

We can't announce anything until it is confirmed but we are working on an event for next year somewhere in Australia. Check again in fall of 2012 for possible 2013 dates.

Thanks!

Kaplunkii Girl
(Just Arrived)
02/24/12 02:27 PM

Fantastic news, thank you, Melissa! We'll be waiting expectantly for those dates to appear \:\)

sattva
(Just Arrived)
04/29/12 05:46 PM

This is very exciting, all of us in Sydney also waiting with much anticipation, I hope they run all the levels!!!

Michelle hewitt
(Just Arrived)
05/08/12 02:22 PM

Would love some seminars down here!
You guys will love Australia. I live in Darwin and this part of the world is truly unique.

Kiwi Mike
(ME journeyman)
07/06/12 03:22 AM

It would appear that the ethereal pixies have been listening! An April 2013 visit to Australia has just been announced. No other details yet, but watch this site for further details: http://content.enewslettersonline.com/10504/61178.html

Sooty
(Matrix Enthusiast)
10/27/12 01:21 PM

Hi all,
well the dates are set and Richard and Melissa are coming to Australia,
Yippee- another opportunity to have an action packed three days of magic!

It is also in the NSW school holidays so that is also a blessing.

Many thanks

Sooty.

INTUIT
(Matrix Enthusiast)
10/30/12 08:02 AM

What a lovely avatar Sooty, I love bears!!!!

Sooty
(Matrix Enthusiast)
11/03/12 04:01 PM

Thank you Intuit,
this is Sooty the English Puppet that has a friend Sweep. http://www.thesootyshow.com/

regards

Sooty

Julia777
(ME journeyman)
01/09/13 02:49 AM

Yes, I'm all for that. However, there is something going on in April, 2013 in Melbourne.