maimindy
(Just Arrived)
02/20/13 08:28 PM
ME used for Facial Rejuvenation

Has anyone used ME for Face and Body Rejuvenation?

hammeron
(Matrix Enthusiast)
02/21/13 04:29 AM
Re: ME used for Facial Rejuvenation

No;

But I have read several posts which seem to indicate that rejuvenation can sometimes be a by-product.

One lady posted that her grey hair was getting less grey; and there are other posts, saying that postees they were looking younger - mainly (they thought) as a result of 2pointing timelines, and specifically from 2pointing 'the past' when their present condition was absent.

enjoyPR
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
02/21/13 06:58 AM

Dont know Hammeron ,i think is hemp , does wonders

feel,look the same as 50yrs ago

Happy Gadfly
(ME veteran)
02/21/13 07:10 AM

Aging is nothing more than a belief, the more you let go of that belief the younger you feel/look.

When I have attended seminars it was interesting that my fellow semenaries many times are all 15-20 years younger in appearance than they are. (unless their current age was 8 then well....)

enjoyPR
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
02/21/13 08:21 AM

Quote:
(unless their current age was 8 then well....)

can only observe and have fun

Happy Gadfly
(ME veteran)
02/21/13 08:41 AM

Originally Posted By: enjoyPR
 Quote:
(unless their current age was 8 then well....)

can only observe and have fun
Usually the youngins were helping RB teach the class on an other than physical level

enjoyPR
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
02/21/13 01:57 PM

Oh, the ageless ones ,in for the play ,let them come to me

Only been to one seminar ,i cant say, wasn't in list of observations .Beautiful smiling faces ,yes !!
State of mind as you said is a major factor and is how you age, that matters, slow ,fast we set our speed

I have noticed in the 21 yrs seen the same people practice this art, to look about the same from the day i met them .
This people receive this blessing every day for over 27 yrs and exchange light in an outside a Dojo which emanate

Notice what you ......

http://youtu.be/TA2ZZA2Kjs0

No doubt that in calling the F's on a frequent and in blissful state can be achieved the same .

Keeping neutral transmission don't suffer as much \:\)