blisswave
(ME old hand)
07/18/08 10:48 PM
distance practice sessions

I would like to start a thread for giving distant sessions as a group practice... similiar to the abundance thread.
Including asking for ourselves, We could post first names or initials of those in our awareness who are desiring assistance, check in with them about the results and then report their progress.. would that be an inspirational & empowering thread to play with?
I would like to start with a request for two friends I often share matrix with. teresa and kathleen. we do have their permission...
What would it be like if they each had the miraculous healing of their most major challenge? What would it be like if they were both manifesting NOW their deepest hearts desire?
anyone want to play together with this? maybe there already is one - if so, let me know...

SveltySarah
(ME old hand)
07/19/08 04:47 PM
Re: distance practice sessions

2-Pointed them!

I request 2-pts for my husband to be open to the wonderful world beyond just our 5 senses.

I request 2-pts for my mom, she always expects the worst...and usually gets it.

I request 2-pts for my dad, he's so walled off from the world, and I wish for all three of them to break free into laughter and play.

montanaarts
(Matrix Enthusiast)
07/19/08 05:01 PM

Sarah -- done and if I may be so bold, I think that we found the block, so we added the dimension of you breaking free as well.

Blessed be,

Kate

blisswave
(ME old hand)
07/19/08 11:23 PM

thank you svelty,
here goes for us-band ... immediately an archetype comes up for one of alex grays' art pieces called sophia - check out his website for a picture.. basically its' an invitation to open his many varied eyes ( many I is ). scanning through his energetic system, hmmm.... a window opening up to another reality where he is a practicing mage - bringing a dvd of that particular reality and installing for instant upload into the pineal. his effortless integration of these skills and ablilities to complememt your own will assist you to feel more connected with him and happier overall. freq 5,9,11,16 - 22, modules-connect to source, one I call crista galli, pineal activation. ( his dreams tonight are vivid and colorful and blissful.)

ok, now mom -- ooohhh, some wizard of oz scene of the wicked witch of the west melting as you pour buckets of warm water full of mini dolphins over her head - here comes the un con troll able fits of giggles as she puddles into the floor - now she is rising up as the good fairly helping cinderella get to the ball on time!
it feels like her back hurts from the strain of carrying all that heavy weight - let's lift that burden off her shoulders so her spine can straighten out and she can be comfort able in her body.
Giving her a wonderful relaxing massage in warm water helping her to release her own birth trauma and any she may have experienced with you, feeling a cranial pattern release and inviting some of the modules -trauma harmonic, field repair kit, intrusions be gone, tmj release, cervical spine and pelvic torsion releases, spine align, occ cat 1, nutrition module, homeopathic remedies and lots of flowers... just to remind her how much she is loved and appreciated. freq. 5, 11, 15, 7, 19, 9, 21, 22. ariel is showing up as the singing mermaid - maybe inviting her into the warm water and dance - any aquarobics classes nearby???
daddy-o... hmm, where is he? aha -lets play hide n seek!
frequency 21 right away - soul retreival - catch me if you can!?
oh thats a big cry for Help - I may need extras for this movie -- lets invite the big guns to assist...bugs bunny, wileY coyote and tweety bird.. time traveling back now 40 -over hills and dales, hunting quail, ah there he is - sitting quietly and staring into the lake of mystery. wizard of oz stuff coming up again - follow the yellow brick road - the path paved with good intentions turned into mud and he lost his way. tweety is flying now to sit on his shouder and whispering sweet no things in his ear and starting to whistle an old tune your dad loves. a popular one from the 40s - there is great power in joyful music - although this one seems more poignant/romantic?
feeling drawn now to his physical structure ( remember that roger rabbit scene - I'm not Real ly bad I'm just drawn that way..)
knees, low back, hamstrings contracted - just giving hot packs to warm and soften, then lomi-lomi massage to remind the body of effortless energetic flow, gluteal release, sacrum realign spine, cat 1 release (cat o nine where did you come from?), coccyx dural module, was your dad in a warzone? maybe his parents.. release! trauma harmonic and post traumatic stress release..freq 7 10 15 endocrine balance lift depression, 22 - michaels flaming sword cutting through all THAT bull!!!
come back to your heart and center - core radiance reemerging...freq 20 I adore you - brilliant crystalline fractals and bubbles of sunshine, ok - here come the fireworks, that rocket is returning to earth and settling in.. doors opening and doves flying out.... there he is... welcome him with loving arms - he needs a big Hug..
I see the four of you now, all as a family, high on a hill having a picnic - then you all get up and start rolling down the hill, all giggling like little children and fall together in a puppy pile. .. remembering in de light. Sweet Dreams love, blessed be.

montanaarts
(Matrix Enthusiast)
07/19/08 11:32 PM

Ahhhhhh ... thank you for sharing this extraordinary excursion.

Absolutely beautiful.

Kate

montanaarts
(Matrix Enthusiast)
07/19/08 11:39 PM

May I share one of my projects? By this I refer to an area that I work with and may be too close to play with ... which reflects in the results.

I am looking also at the parent issues. The term NO JOY comes to mind and it goes back for generations. Each genertion improves on so many levels, but there does not seen to be an access to joy, to peace.

I would appreciate the support of any who would like to play and bring joy to this dynamic.

(ahhhh, you have no idea of the sense of release that I felt throughout my chest as I completed the sentence above ...)

Blessed be,

Kate

Steve555
(ME message board member)
07/20/08 12:45 AM

2pt to Kate for Joy and Peace. Feel the wave?

Business is slow for me during the summer. A 2pt from someone unattached to the outcome would be sweet.

Steve

massageangel
(ME veteran)
07/20/08 06:32 AM

I request, that, also, please. For August, since I'm going out of town today until the 29th of this month.

Thanks.

massageangel

montanaarts
(Matrix Enthusiast)
07/20/08 09:04 AM

And thank you. It is my expectation that my working through generations past that it will heal those yet to come.

2 pointing a flow of clients who are interested in that which you provide and have the funds to pay for it ... at just the right time. Jingle, jingle ...

and massageangel ... travel well.

Kate

blisswave
(ME old hand)
07/20/08 11:15 AM

montanaarts - hummingbirds flying in - wings vibrating so fast creating shimmers of openings in all generations and multi-universal selves you are - past, present future all one -- suckling now the amrita of the colorful trumpet vine & becoming intoxicated with the Divine Nectar all the selves you are beginning to dance freely and uninhibitedly to the wild in no cence the drumbeat of your own Great Heart- joyfully, ecstatically sprinkling love potions of the frequencies until you sink to sit and rest in the loving arms of the universe as your Self.

555 - triple nickels showering jackpot winner - I see the Headlines Now... clearing any mental constructs of summer slowdown, the business of Love showing up - What would it be like to be so full that there is no such thing as "Work"? Take a vacation somewhere exotic and play to your Hearts content, even if it's only 10 minutes away!!!

ah, angel, I really feel you girl! where will ya be goin, lass?
the beauty reigns supreme - I see you on a lush green hill looking out over the ocean - the ships you sent out are returning home - I see them docking at the harbor in your solar plexus laden with treasures gold, silver and some treasure longed for but not spoken.. the lucky charms cereal is floating all around just add the milk money from the cash cow of a previous abundance post and eat it up like a good girl. love, mama
thank you all for providing the opportunity to play this way..

Steve555
07/20/08 11:21 AM

Thanks for the 2pt Bliss and Kate.

Steve

AZZ
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
07/20/08 11:21 AM

montanaarts - Lots of sadness in my past gens. To me that is the 'contrast' from which a different - opposite - choice can be made. I respect that past & let it be. I have taken and am taking the position of shifting that in the Now. So that from here on joy reigns supreme. The light switch is turned on for us all and special joy to you & yours. >>>

montanaarts
(Matrix Enthusiast)
07/20/08 02:53 PM

I offer my sincere gratitude ... and the celebration in knowing that as we shift into the now ... all threads can be healed.

Basking in the light ... and redy for a martini ... hey, gotta have dessert!

montanaarts
(Matrix Enthusiast)
07/20/08 02:56 PM

ahhh the blisswave ... thank you for takin gpart in this healing journey ... and yes, I have found my way back to these arms in the past week. It has been incredible.

With divine appreciation,

Kate

blisswave
(ME old hand)
07/20/08 05:40 PM

hello playmates in the sand box, shall we build some more dreamy castles? two more friends requesting your love - p. going through painful divorce and m. - brilliant psychotherapist with cervical spinal trauma - It would be awesome for him to incorporate ME in his practice. I'll be giving him a session this evening - want to participate? miracles with effortless ease....lol..

montanaarts
(Matrix Enthusiast)
07/20/08 07:03 PM

Interesting bliss ... seems that there are aspects of the whole in both friends. For M ... an integration exercize, gentle and a release, for p. the energy is coming in unification, welcoming power back, feels a little strange. Coming into the one.

Seeing the other side is an issue for both ... custom glasses, ordered and delivered, wrapped in faith and balance.

Gentle hugs around,

Kate

nancypo
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
07/20/08 07:26 PM

Please add me, my hubby Dave, daughters Michelle, Angie and Tami. Thanks!

blisswave
(ME old hand)
07/21/08 12:34 AM

you got it, kate - a(spec)ts of the whole are also aspects of myself to integrate - those who show up are invited by resonance...thank you for the gift of the glasses - I've just put them on and the sweetness of the hug reciprocal...
the session with m was gentle - there was recently a re -injury drawn in by fear & strange attractor pattern. several flowing matrix sessions have resulted in some transformational adjustments - for the more challenging cases I just put us in the crystal cave of the me field and invite the perfect modality to be administeredd ...thanks for the assist!
Lately I've been including more of the dynamic inquiry
while flowing two points. inspired by a quote similiar to the one posted about jeshua saying the fishes multiplied by his extraordinary loving of just one -"when you love something enough it will reveal its secrets" What wants to be revealed? as we move into stillness. now it's Reveal and release. also often multi-tasking as a dancing hot pink octopus with glasses - 8 points. sending love potion #16 out to all in the field. joyful dreams.

CozSally
(Matrix Enthusiast)
07/21/08 04:34 AM

I just did individual two points on:

Blisswave's: Teresa and Kathleen, for transformation in accordance with their highest good

Svelty Sarah's: Husband to be open to the world beyond the 5 senses, Mom to live in excited anticipation of what could be, Dad to be more open to the world, and all 3 to experience play and laughter

Montanaarts': Family generations backwards and forwards, to experience great joy

Steve555: increase in business

Massageangel: increase in business in August

Blisswave: P, for a smooth transition into a state of freedom from spouse, and M, for a perfect spine

Nancypo, husband Dave, daughters Michelle, Angie and Tami, for transformation in accordance with their highest good

To work on healing something acknowledges the state of lack of health and gives it strength, so I re-worded some of the requests.

I would like to add my name to the list. Any two points for me and balanced hormones would be greatly appreciated!

star8
07/21/08 06:30 AM

Would like 2pt. from many for safety, freedom and peaceful mind for daughter J. and 2 grandchildren in regards to abusive marriage.

blisswave
(ME old hand)
07/21/08 11:22 AM

awesome, cozy! thank you! the seven dwarves are coming in-- hi ho, hi,ho, it's off to work we go --- whistling a happy tune and providing exactly what's needed?wanted for all respondants so far.

star 8 wow - beautiful configuration of light forming and all frequencies swirling in, archangels wings of protection and guidance and a wrathful goddess Durga on her siberian tiger taking care of business... fearless wonders, batman! #16 for you, star.

nancypo and family - mermaids gathering sunken treasure distributed as desired. awareness extending globally - other members of your family in far away places? traveling to northern (maybe ancestral?) europa.... seeing glaciars melting..continuing as necessary till done.. ok dearhearts, have an absolutely exquisite day!

blisswave
(ME old hand)
07/21/08 11:35 AM

for azz, the dolphins are still tickling me and asking for a giant wave for you -- seeing a gorgeous Hawaiian god surfing effortlessly through a big Curl right into your heart - actually he is splitting into several and also riding the golden spirals currents around you and in..as you wish...so it is...masterful skill...

blisswave
(ME old hand)
07/21/08 11:49 AM

oh, not yet done ...
massageangel, expelleramus! Please - continue to play to your hearts knowing! one of my favorite rb quotes "Don't edit-let it". courtesy of sara's palo alto study group!
a scene from the la matrix seminar comes to mind - the one where richard says to a man on stage "my guides are not going to be nice to you.".. and proceeds to punch him in the belly - now to some that may have looked horrifying - but it was exactly what was needed - I felt my own body shift as intrusions left several people in the room. knowing that this wonderful man was also surrogate for several souls present carnate and incarnate, who needed the same. I wept and so did they. at the risk of sounding "corn ey. Angels sang.... much love and great affection..

montanaarts
(Matrix Enthusiast)
07/21/08 12:53 PM

Sally,

Had some fun ... just did a litle rearranging the director role in your body's orchestra. Hormones are welcome to take a side car and no longer need to pull the train ... ahhhhh relief support role!

Star 8,

Reviewing the contract, terms are met, solar plexis is energized, lessons learned, it is okay to move on ... not clear in which sense ... cut and paste the joy and support that I have received to relieve generations of pain ... back and forward for all involved in the dynamic. (This includes you dear one.)

Love, blessings and graditude!

Kate

montanaarts
(Matrix Enthusiast)
07/21/08 12:57 PM

Thank you everyone ... abundance, joy and ahhhhhh. Since the posting requesting support the dynamics of communication have changed consistently ... even enjoyed open chats with daughter when she did not have to ... on of these were the three of us ... which had been a rariety. The tone has been equisite.

AS noted above, I have sut and pasted your gifts to honor others in need of intergenerational healing. I welcome others to drink from this blessed well.

Love, blessings and gratitude,

Kate

Togdenma
(Matrix Energetics addict)
07/21/08 03:11 PM

I wasn't online to read the specific requests this afternoon, so I did a 2pt for all. I got a very vivid image of skylights opening up in a dark space and everyone getting some sort of illumination they wanted. There were different colors in each opening, so I trust that you receive the frequencies you would enjoy.

T.

chings
(Growing ME)
07/21/08 06:40 PM

Hello All,

New to this forum. I have read the book, practising 2-point everyday but not sure if there has been any success yet.

If all of you good souls out there can help me with a particular problem it will be great. The problem I face is that I feel alienated from other people. Other than close firends and family I live in a shell. I dont really like coming out of the shell and interact with people.
I would like to be able to connect to more people and be open to all. Any help is really really appreciated.

Chings

blisswave
(ME old hand)
07/21/08 07:54 PM

thank you t, I awoke this am with burning sore throat and croaking voice...It's almost totally gone now and started to really clear around 4pm. so much is shifting so fast it feels like my body has to take a moment to sneeze and catch up...
kate, I am so happy to hear of your results with family - I would love to have a copy of that...
welcome chings... two pointing you to finding nemo. mr. turtle I invite your natural curiosity and desire to connect to flow outward -extending your neck to take a better look at what joyful friends you have to play with... I found that just reading the book was transformational (I read it several times and trust that each time I dove deeper) and perhaps that has already provided you the opening and trust to post here and ask... will you practice two-pointing with us and the a bun dance list? immersing yourself in the practise and art of it will help you to open that much more - if you wish it - make it so, #1. engage...
hi svelty, how are things?

nancypo
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
07/21/08 08:41 PM

Bliss, I remember that from L.A. too. The older gentleman from south. Very powerful and I cried too... I don't think there were many dry eyes. One of the most amazing things I have ever seen...

mtnlionz
(Matrix Enthusiast)
07/21/08 10:00 PM

Yeah, I remember that one, too. What a moment.

Togdenma
07/22/08 01:44 AM

Coz
 Originally Posted By: CozSally

I would like to add my name to the list. Any two points for me and balanced hormones would be greatly appreciated!

Sally, put out my hand last night for frequencies for you. I put them on the Cozumel Ferry heading to you, they then went through the town and then to wherever you sleep, to seep into you as you rest. Frequency 15 and another clear sparkly one, as far as I can tell...hoping you awaken refreshed.

T.

Togdenma
07/22/08 01:57 AM

Hello All,
Like massageangel and Steve555, I would appreciate an increase in business from now through the fall.

Thanking you in advance!

http://altpick.com/members.php?id=11258

T.

Togdenma
07/22/08 02:07 AM

Blisswave,
2 pted Teresa and Kathleen. I got that they are opening up a window (the kind that is hinged on the sides) and it is a beautiful new day with a lot of green nature outside, fresh mountain air. There are also clean white clothes drying in the sun outside. I invite them to step through the window and put on any pure new garments they desire; they are free to be reborn.

T.

star8
07/22/08 06:54 AM

Thank you everone for 2 pointing my daughter and grandchildren's family situation and for posting what you experienced. It was very encouraging,

blisswave
(ME old hand)
07/22/08 02:00 PM

Hello good friends, thank you for your love and extensions (seeing lots of golden braids - cornrows like bo derek flowing out from your minds) I'll see my two friends t & k tomorrow so will post results after our practise group. lovely vision T! K had for several years a goddess clothing business and would somehow like to reinvent that. she would also like to find the perfect spiritual community to reside in. you are right on! Ter has a deep connection with the saints Mary and Teresa so also picking up that pure fresh green and mountain energy.. Sweet!!!
checked out your website - go girl!
I also looked at the flower of life link... holding that image with you in mind it begins to spin and become an opalescent fireball with diamond water in figure 8 pattern in the middle - inputing frequencies and modules perfect for attracting exactly what you you want/need. It is asking me to place it in your energy field now and waiting for you to reach out and place it wherever you would like it....beyond, beyond, go beyond... gate. gate, para sam gate -singing now for you the gayatri mantra... actually for all posters and viewers, past present future all one on this website into the field..and extending voice - infused and amplified with love potions #18, 16, 11, 19, & 20...now the theologue painting by alex grey is showing up and morphing into Prayer. Waves pouring over me now and tears flowing freely. hugging you all in the tent of the one. Have an Awesome Day!!!

Togdenma
07/22/08 03:46 PM

Blisswave,
I am feeling it as soon as I sat down at the 'puter. My head keeps getting pushed back with an ocean wave! Thank you, so much!
love your very visual posts, they rock the board.

Glad I was able to bring some fresh linens to T & K, the best to them.

T.

Togdenma
07/22/08 03:56 PM

Nancypo, two pointed you and got an image of a multicolored umbrella from Spirit that is over the 4 of you. You are all safe and empowered to follow your dreams.

Star8, I felt their unsafe/painful situation. Sending animal allies to lead them through the desert to the oasis.

blisswave
(ME old hand)
07/23/08 12:23 PM

hi tribe,
can you feel this earthy, sensual, joyful african rythem I'm two pointing? take it in as a module if you'd like it - sending that also into mama gaia.
hmm... sitting down I am pulling a big ball representing her into my lap. I put my arms around her now and tell her how much I love her and am so appreciative of the many delightful gifts she offers freely of herself in support of our Expanding Awareness.

my friend t called last night and said how much better she feels and has continued to do well since our divine lela (play) with her.
here is a new friend to play with - ML - is wanting so much to transition his career from salesman to matrix practitioner... we are playing often with it and it is providing us also with lot's of opportunities to play.. any loving assistance directed his way would be gratefully accepted... I've invited him to also participate with us on the website in our creation of miracles...

Have A beautiful day dear friends - I'm off to the beach to do yoga and sing to the ocean... maybe I'll bring a flask of that diamond water and pour it in.. much love..

blisswave
(ME old hand)
07/23/08 06:03 PM

just a note to let you know how P is doing - i passed her store walking to my favorite cafe and popped in for a moment to check in with her - i asked her with just a quizzical lift of eyebrows - she grinned at me and said she was having the best day she's had for a long time...and she had been earlier in the day standing in her doorway waving it all into her along with the gentle breeze...so thank you for sharing your light and loving intentions...
please check out this cute little thank you note from me at egreetings .com see friendship cards, then wish on a star card...

another friend K & daughter N are looking for a wonderful home where they can practise their art and be in a supportive environment for magical children...

nancypo
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
07/23/08 06:37 PM

If someone could t-pt. me to be able to find my new home (and whatever else is needed) in New Mexico that would be awesome! I had 3 different ME people tell me today in our "playgroup" that they hit on that:) Thanks!

Togdenma
07/24/08 03:12 AM

Nancypo,
Perhaps that's why I got the umbrella, that you all were "sheltered" already, you'll just observe it in time. It seemed to be a warm color as well - lucky you if you are moving to NM! I'll see if I get anything else later.

Steve555 and massageangel, you and myself all wanted more business. I got that there was a big dam with all the water/abundance behind it. Perhaps we are holding it back because we are afraid of not being able to keep up, being overwhelmed with being too busy! I tried taking the dam out and making the water go into a bunch of little streams that are easy to access - we just go over to them and get what we need, they are always there.

Hope this helps,

T.

Hope this

montanaarts
(Matrix Enthusiast)
07/24/08 08:10 PM

I have a pup who I have not been ale to help today and I could use some help. He got a puncture wound on his face a couple nights ago. He is one of our pack of fourand he got it honestly as it were. This morning the side of his face was swollen. I have tried time travel and reprogrammng some homeapathy tabs. My friend shared Reiki and we performed some energic first aid. He is playful...and no fever

We are hoping to see him turn the corner tonight. We may be working it too hard. I would appreciate any help from anyone who would like to play on his behalf and I will be happy to post results in the am!

Many thanks for your kindness,

Kate

blisswave
(ME old hand)
07/25/08 12:20 AM

hi all,

nancypo - I see a native indian welcoming ceremony.. sitting in circle with your counsel of wisdom and smoking the pipe... smoke rises in rings and dolphins are showing up to play with them and push them where they need to go to show you exactly where you'll best be of service and highly beneficial for you and your new community (parallel lives attracting/inviting integration of many of your magician/priestess realities). windows opening and blue birds of happiness bringing modules of suprised delight that all is prepared and waiting for you and family. synchronicity and serendipity are in place as archangels spreading rose petals as the path..how fun... now a bollywood bangra showing up and inviting you to boogie... ok - done for now and seeing the flower opening itself in the warmth of the sun.

T. - What if you were so full of love and joy that it just comes pouring out from you like a cup overflowing? like a fountain of cups that keeps being filled from cosmic source and emptying into the next cup wanting to be filled? therefore you become the vehicle through which abundance flows... and the next cup being filled to capacity and overflowing also becoming a vehicle in a continuing flow THAT has no boundaries of Time or Space.
oh, here comes an image of the musical cartoon beauty and the beast where they are dancing at the end celebrating their wedding- wine glasses are full of champagne and they are dancing up to guests inviting them to drink to their hearts content as they are constantly being refilled ....there is no longer existing the mental construct or idea of work-just a continual state of Being.

kate - connecting with pupeye, pouring some spinach down his gullet and getting some modules as pups with wings - clear & harmonize,connect to source,cranial pattern release, balance and reboot, field repair kit, trauma harmonic - can you hear that I've got the blues tune? keep it light...vitality...freq 10,4, 7,14,15,17. for you K. 11, 5, 3, 16,19 & 20.. lawrence welk singing now.... goodnight, sweetheart, goodnight...rockin in the cradle of love...

Togdenma
07/25/08 02:50 AM

Thank you Blisswave,
That's perfect.

T.

ggheart
07/25/08 06:48 AM

greetings, fellow matrixians!.
I've posted about this before, a few months back, about my son's developing kyphosis/scoliosis but would like to request some focus from this thread. As we had an alarming day with doctors/therapists about this, I'm not feeling very detatched and generally I've been two-pointing this, and others too, for months now but it is still showing up. And as he is a 14 year old who is also on the autism spectrum, which has been an arduous experience, my "cup-runneth-over" with it all today.

appreciate any loving intention this way.

ggheart

Irish
(ME journeyman)
07/25/08 10:50 AM

Bless your heart. I just sent ME to both of you. Please keep us posted and know that prayers accompany the ME.
With Love,
Martha

nancypo
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
07/25/08 01:11 PM

Bliss, that was beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful! Thanks, that made my day, or week........

blisswave
(ME old hand)
07/25/08 01:18 PM

hi ggheart,
just connecting with you and son.....seeing you both as complex pattern.. let's try this practice richard described in his book about drawing it out. wow!! I don't know if little I can keep up - everything is shifting so fast - I'll just rely on Spirit to guide my hands in writing what needs to be heard... he is saying 'I Am Perfect... the body is being pulled off center by mental constructs of imperfection... IAM brilliant and quite a musical genius. hardwired differently very effective for processing a lot of info... the initial entangled appearance of the two has shifted to a lovely drawing of a big heart with two eyes in yin/yang madala. merging into a downward pointing triangle ending in big flower and a single eye below it...all within a larger circle with a bird of paradise flower curiously looking from the top...
big broom showing sweeping away debris - dust of yesterday...

the poem by khalil gibran floating in.. your children are not YOUR children ... they are lifes' longing for itself

lets totally empty out that vase full of dead flowers and rank water of suffering and shatter it... what would happen for all of who we are if we realized that there wasn't a container to hold the whine of suffering?

ok here come the cleaners.. the dolphins in french maid uniforms
ohhlala livening things up a bit with twinkles of cosmic light in
their eyes... shining in the matrix you are. blessed be

ggheart
07/25/08 01:45 PM

thanks for that BW.
that was indeed a blissFULLwave. points taken.

I'm noticing a better head space then most of the day.

mega gratitude!!

love,
ggheart

Sixstringking
(ME journeyman)
07/25/08 02:54 PM

Hi everyone. I would like to be part of this healing stuff too.

My requests are simple.

1) Find a suitable new job doing something I love (like ME) and getting paid well for it asap
2) Manifest my most compatible soulmate in my life now.
3) I have been supporting my parents financially for a number of years. I would like both of them to let go of the past and understand what is really important to us as a family, which is moving forward with our lives and becoming fully independent.

Any help, ideas, 2 pts, etc., would be appreciated!

Regards,

Sixstringking

Orubia
(ME journeyman)
07/25/08 05:16 PM

I would like to request a session for my mom Rebecca. She has been in the hospital since last night and asked us girls to think of her.

My sister and I have found our way to ME and have both read the book. I am crossing my fingers and intending to attend the Baltimore Seminar.

I have been to a practitioner and loved ever minute of it. I think I may just be trying to hard to do it for myself. My mom asked and so I am asking you for your healing.

Thank You.
Orubia

nancypo
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
07/25/08 06:52 PM

Sent her some ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ \:\)

Orubia
(ME journeyman)
07/25/08 08:40 PM

Thank You.

lap1283
(ME journeyman)
07/25/08 09:45 PM

Hi everyone,

I attended Level I & II in Newark, NJ this past weekend. It was an awesome experience. I had a few results with others at the seminar during the practice sessions, However, I have not "seen" success at home. I am a very reserved person and want to break out of that and be completely open and playful. I need help recognizing and connecting with Source and "getting into my heart space". Also I have a small pea sized lump under my left breast that I would like to see it moved to another reality. Any assistance with these would be greatly appreciated.

blisswave
(ME old hand)
07/25/08 09:49 PM

hi six string king,
the 3 musketeers are showing up in full costume - I always did love those awesome hats and tight breeches... - All for ONE and ONE for All...three blades pointing to the sky meeting in balance and harmony to reignite the Sacred Flame called Freedom... dolphins are coming in on the air currents and gently nudging and sounding you, freeing some energy in the pelvis and tickling your...fancies...
energy moving into the sacrum to strenghthen your foundation, up your spine clearing through the chakras, to straighten your shoulders and neck, frequencies and modules coming in to support the transitions into more loving and indie(matrix)pendants..

Orchids and exotic tropical flowers, waterfalls and passionate colors swirling - deep pinks, turquoises, corals, varied greens and amethysts...opalescence and pearls....and the two became ONE.
A certain level of intensity rewire required ok, done- get ready!!
are you already a matrix practitioner?
boats showing up... sailboats? no, yachts? no, ocean liner? no,
ah - a magnificent powerboat - sleek, fast, & stable in terms of your desire to play for big$ to support you all in a manner in which you'd like to become accustomed...
hmm ...anything else coming in for you right now? ha ha ha here comes a sea turtle, shell encrusted with jewels and singing a Hawaiian chant...
sweet dreams...

blisswave
(ME old hand)
07/25/08 10:48 PM

Hi O ru bi a - what a delightful name!!! Images coming up of Nile oasis - alternate reality.. life is rather pleasant and gentle. there is plentiful supply... the goddess oshun of the flowing rivers whispering into your ears about the daily refreshment of body & soul with the spicy golden waters - sparkling honey,lemon and cayenne... rumi as the divine tavern keeper
a wave of "tired" from your mom ... I see a classy chasis (like a 1940s coupe with a mary kay cosmetics logo on the side) whose engine would like some new valves and pistons - ok - lets' drive her into the garage where the Master Mechanic does his magic R&R. He is showing up as a shining stainless steel octopus multitasking so fast it's becoming blurry - lots of modules and frequencies flying in as tools and shiny new parts. done, oh - not yet, a little body work - rubbing out a few dents, new paint job, same color.. just freshened up a bit, wax and buff..
Hello Gorgeous!!! Hey mama, wanna go for a ride in your new car??? with loving & playful intention, BE WELL! Resting with you all in the Matrix...

Orubia
(ME journeyman)
07/26/08 07:17 AM

Thank You Blisswave. Your imagery gives me goose bumps everytime!

montanaarts
(Matrix Enthusiast)
07/26/08 09:18 PM

Bliss and ggheart -

First thank you for being here with the pup. I is wonderful to see him turn the corner without invasive procedures and antibiotics. I appreciate all of your help.

gg - I am getting a sense that your guy is incredibly whole, but not comfortable in his body ... hence the left right imbalance. Gently holding his feet, creating a safe place within his body. I read Bliss' read and once again she is bang on and a delight.

Thank you for letting us partner with you on the path to your son finding his way. He is an incredibe soul.

Blessings,

Kate

blisswave
(ME old hand)
07/27/08 12:54 AM

Hi lap...1283,
Hey! congratulations for braving the ballgame...quite intense, hmmm? Just know that you ARE getting results even though you're not "seeing" them yet...did you buy the dvd?, do you have or can you start a local practice group?
For me, it has just been so helpful to dive in as often as possible - for several months there has been a study group almost every weekend. at first I was almost daily viewing the website and watching richard play, it helped me to access the field of M.E. and my own growing Awareness of All THAT I AM. Now it feels so grounded into my own energetic field that I just Play!

Watch funny movies for great archetypes and listen to uplifting joyful music!! dynamic soul gospels!
moving your body to increase your vitality - like swimming, any kind of dance, brisk walking, kick boxing, (smile)- whatever
feels good for you..
try yin yoga and turn on #18(slowww) - there are many poses to help open the body and as you feel safe in that, it just flows through to your mental and emotional bodies...to open the subtle energy body also so that you can become more sensitive to feeling streaming sensations (for me it feels like tingling in my veins) don't worry if you cry.. just blockages being released.. or you might laugh, giggle,#16 sigh, or ... - have an energy orgasm!(pleasurable waves moving freely throughout your whole system) just to access All that in the extraordinary realm of experience of our human existance.
let's remove that sweetpea seed and place it in more fertile soil outside your house - how about in your garden to support your flowering as the Divine Feminine? feel free to choose an archetype....
mirror, mirror on the wall - who's the fairest ONE OF ALL?
really take it IN - YOUARETHAT!!!
Camping tonight (and stargazing) in the tent of the ONE.
#5 snuggle in & Sweet Dreams...

Sattvala
(Just Arrived)
07/27/08 08:55 AM

Hi All - if anyone has the time and inclination, would you please send some energy my son's way to help him release his stuttering?

Thanks, and Blessings to all,

Sattavala

nancypo
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
07/27/08 03:19 PM

What's his name?

lap1283
(ME journeyman)
07/27/08 07:27 PM

Blisswave,

Yes , I did buy the DVD and the CD at the seminar and have been watching/playing them constantly. I received a message for Orubia about a local practice group (Thanks "O")so I am excited about that.
Thanks for your response.

Laura

Sattvala
(Just Arrived)
07/27/08 08:51 PM

His name is Wil. He's 20. He had a spontaneous visualization recently of a hand choking him which he tried to release. When he was little he told me of a dream he had where he was "up in the sky" before he was born being shown a list and being told to pick his disability for this lifetime - ! He has amazing precognition/intuition. I'm teaching him about 2 pointing but it's slow going - we're not proficient enough yet to cause anyone to "melt" - yet...

Thanks for any help.

blisswave
(ME old hand)
07/27/08 10:00 PM

om namo naryana namo namaha, sattva lala,
I felt such a lovely wave of emotion reading your lokah samastah, frequencies 18-21 and beyond - I immediately saw Lord Vishnu riding upon Ananta Sesha offering you a blue lotus. as you bow in grateful awe, he brings you and your son up with him on the great serpent of Time and ride together through the ocean of milk (creation matrix) to the scene of your sons' contract dream. HE sees that Actually what was chosen was his eloquent
dis-cussion-ability, along with his clairsentience-ability.... the tricksters are taken apart by Lord Ganesha - effectively removing all psychic obstacles to Wils' perfect expression. He is returning you now to your current situation in total bliss... the ride home with Auntie Saraswati on the Swan...ask him to make us a bhakti cd with Lord Chaitanya >>>> with much love from your shakti sister....narayani anandi ma......

nancypo
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
07/28/08 09:21 PM

Sattvala, sent him some waves ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ \:\)

blisswave
(ME old hand)
07/29/08 12:17 AM

hello dear friends,
an update on my friend K's situation...
she had a sale yesterday to sell some of her exquisite goddess wear and tantric altar items... she might bring some things with her to the denver level 3 class - she said you can connect with her through jwalaji@hotmail.com..if anyone is interested in those kinds of things. she's also planning to go to mother India in a few months to reconnect with her spiritual lineage.and hopefully find her retirement community where she can be of service with Matrix and Deeksha offerings ... she said "thank you all for your love and support and amazing two - points!!!"
P is walking around with piggytail braids - she looks like a young girl skipping around!!

I would like to request support for effortless transitioning to my new location in So Cal. If there are any practice groups in the laguna beach area please connect with me....Also wanting to create the perfect work situation - wanting to play more with pets, horses, children, dolphins & other marine mammals, also giving distant and hands on sessions in combination with massage, yoga, & watsu.
also would love some support to creating stronger, healthier body (starting menopause) I've enjoyed the weight loss posts but haven't yet tried it on myself.....I'll do it tonight...
thank you, famili- are, Sweet dreams...

nancypo
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
07/29/08 12:38 AM

Request for me- to get a practice going doing ME and the other things I do, on animals as well as people. I'll be talking to my Vet soon, since he knows I do that "stuff" that cured my dog....

blisswave
(ME old hand)
07/29/08 01:04 AM

hi nancypo,
what are you doing up so late, girl?
A Grand Idea to work with your VET!
Here's a two point for both of us - actually for all of us on the website and in the ME morphic field that would like to create a Wonder-full, Inspiring, Uplifting, Empowering & Power-full Matrix Practice that is also totally financially supporting the Artful Life we wish to Create!
time traveling forward to when we have already easily manifested our perfect desired reality and letting the information flow back to us now to be presented in our conscious Awareness. (backward engineering) Accessing parallel universes and reaching through an open window to bring in exactly what each person needs to manifest now & for its continued effortless unfolding...
I AM ONE with the INFINITE Flow of Creativity

nancypo
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
07/29/08 09:26 AM

Thanks!

Sixstringking
(ME journeyman)
07/29/08 12:16 PM

Hi Blisswave, thanks for the wonderful description of your 2 point. I didnt feel anything unusual at the time you did it but I did have a wierd dream Friday night. I was walking around an airport and I was 2pointing in my dream, and I was aware I was doing it!

Everything else has been pretty normal so far, but I will continue to practice my 2 pointing.

Thanks for your time and trouble!

Sixstringking

montanaarts
(Matrix Enthusiast)
07/29/08 03:34 PM

Dearest Bliss, I could feel so muc rushing up through the fingers as I read your post ... especially the "totally supporting the Artful Life we wish to create."

An angelic breath of fresh aire. I am seeing lovely gowns, reflecting light and cascading (without any concern of getting dirty) in an open seminatural area and in a state of effortless ease.

It is a beautiful place, I invite you to meet me there,

hmmm,

Kate

bchwlkr
(ME journeyman)
07/29/08 06:47 PM

Hi,
My uncle who has esophagus cancer has asked for "prayers". He is scheduled for surgery July 31.

I have 2pt and time traveled but have not recieved the good phone call yet.

Maryann
http://www.hypnosisimprovelife.com

blisswave
(ME old hand)
07/29/08 07:30 PM

hi kate,
thanks for that lovely scene - immediately came to mind 'the sound of music' high mountain summer, innocence, in love, wildflowers, cool yet warm, soft breeze, gentle, very powerful energy, celestial music...feels like a mixture of French elegance with Swiss Herbs. I'm there! or are we in the south of france - pyrennes come to mind. hey - a new clothing idea! two layers of fine linen with herbs and flowers in between - every step we take would waft poetic fragrances.....(smile).

montanaarts
(Matrix Enthusiast)
07/29/08 07:42 PM

Hello Bliss,

Once again, you take my breathe away.
Kd

blisswave
(ME old hand)
07/29/08 08:40 PM

hi maryann,
.....thank you for brining all those gifts into the ME field!

I remember richard saying he has a picture of John of God in his office... lets' travel there with our rv! and two point our session with that amazing surgeon!!! Better yet lets fly with your uncle to Brazil and observe the great & humble man at work on your uncle right now! wow, that energy is intense! I though i was levitating off my chair! maybe I was! lot of souls assisting to hold that frequency! they were somewhat surprised to see us there but welcoming. asking permission to enter and participate,
we clean ourselves thoroughly. He invites us in and begins - removing and replacing with pretty in pink, also some clearing through the bowels and rectum. super oxygenation of lungs and liver, heavy doses of vit C, we'll assist with a few modules, frequencies flying in to play, too. emotional patterns clearing and becoming more aligned with healthful habits. ok, john & guides say done! we'll leave a bag full of whatever gifts he and his supportive community want/need the most. with gratitude and incredible sense of Lightness we return to our Self...

thank you so much for inviting me along on your journey.. I couldn't have experienced that without you... Thank your uncle too... BE WELL!
ps. richard mentioned that we can download the abilities of others including great masters, by connecting with that morphic field,
WE ARE ONE.....

pps... we also received some r&rs...
much love,

bchwlkr
(ME journeyman)
07/30/08 04:56 AM

Blisswave

I am so moved by your visualization of our trip to John of God. I started internally vibrating (like being a tuning fork inside)and crying.

My uncle's name is also John!

Plus, I live on a canal in Florida and a police boat with Law Enforcement is docked opposite my deck when I looked up from reading your post I read the words on the boat as Love Enforcement.

Thank you a million times,
Maryann

http://www.hypnosisimprovelife.com

blisswave
(ME old hand)
07/30/08 09:11 AM

Dear Maryanne,
Love is the Force in M.E.
Have an Amazing grace-filled day!!!

montanaarts
(Matrix Enthusiast)
07/30/08 11:50 AM

May I invite you to another place in the playground. I would love some assistance with two people. One is my partner in life and the other, a plesant woman I met at the gym.

With my partner, who is delighted to see what we have been able to achieve with our pup Kodi (thanks again, he has returned to the picture of optimal health - I suppose that he never left - theree were just some distractions along the way!). He is a man who does things to perfection (hey, he was smart enough to marry me!) as a result he suffers from tendonitis when he does many of the activities that he loves most (aside from talking with his lovely wife of course). He has welcomed me do "do my stuff" on his tendons. After playing a bit last night ... I looked over and just asked him to notice. He mentioned that they hurt earlier but were good today. I asked that my download activate as needed.

So why am I writing? Perhaps it is just that the greater connection offerend by this community may help to change the reality on multiple levels and "stick" as it were. If you would like to play with us and healthy lengthly mobility and strength for my favorite golfer. Then I welcome you. (Yes, I have played with downloading golfers with similar physical characteristics. Will see how this fares as the season progresses.)

The second is a dear lady I ran into today. There is a little of this and a little of that ... and the thoughts of not renewing at they gym as she's not sure that she can keep coming. I would love some support to gently shift her to her possibilities state. Perhaps to keep it within arms reach so that she can tap into it if she chooses to do so.

(Of course, my concern is not about giving up the gym ... it is what this implies as she has come regularly in the 13 years since her husband passed on.)

Blessings,

Kate

nancypo
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
07/30/08 04:52 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ to both of them \:\)

nancypo
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
07/30/08 05:01 PM

It's funny, when I woke up this morning (in my dream) an old Partridge family song was playing "Point Me in the Direction of Albuquerque"... Talk about going to New Mexico! \:\)

jocierobin
(Just Arrived)
07/31/08 07:26 AM

I'd like to manifest a massage practioner in the DC Metro Area that uses Matrix in her/his work. My current therapist seems disinclined to learn it.
I'd also like support in having wonderful relationships with friends and family.
The training in Newark was wonderful! Thank you so much!

massageangel
(ME veteran)
07/31/08 07:37 AM

jocierobin,

Too bad you're not here in Orlando. I'd be your massage therapist. Knowing that both of us want what the other is offering is encouraging.

I just two pointed both of your requests.

massageangel

montanaarts
(Matrix Enthusiast)
07/31/08 08:16 AM

jocierobin and massageangel -

As transformations in wellness practices go ... what would the field look like if more practioners blended their arts with an energetic foundation to compliment the (for want of a better term) mechanical?

I know that I most enjoy my massage sessions with an energy practioner. I, of course became spoiled as I did not know what I was missing until I first had this experience. It is great for both the practioner and the client. (Talk about deep tissue work!!)

I know that this will be the practice in the decades to come. If there is no time, then this too can be collapsed into this reality. Let's allow it to be so!

Kate

Jackie
(ME journeyman)
08/02/08 04:17 AM

Hello Everybody
I would like to ask for help. I'm having a very difficult time with myself at present. I've just read "Busting Loose" and its thrown me into a major struggle with my feelings and emotions. Things have happened that have brought up things long buried. I know its good, but its hard. I had 2 pointed to be on the Seminar this weekend with a friend who is also into ME, but the necessary funding has not manifested (its expensive from the UK) and I think this is all probably part of the struggle I'm having with me (myself, not ME). My emotions are all working overtime!I would really appreciate some support from you all.
With gratitude. Jackie

massageangel
(ME veteran)
08/02/08 04:58 AM

Hi Jackie,

I read the book, too, last month. I set it up so I wouldn't have negative effects show up. If we make up the rules, why not? I actually just started reading Love Without End - Jesus Speaks last night. To me from the first chapter that I read, it kind of says the same thing only a way that goes in more gently for me.

According to Abraham, your feelings and emotions are just an indicator of where you are vibrationally and the discord you are feeling is your Inner Being not agreeing with the thought you just had. I find that takes the charge right out of it.

I'm sorry you couldn't make it to the seminar this time but there are others and when you attend it will be just perfect for you. I had the same experience. I didn't find out about ME until the weekend it was in town. I was so upset. I took it 3 months later somewhere else and it was perfect for me.

massageangel

lap1283
(ME journeyman)
08/02/08 07:43 AM

Greetings All,

I have two point request. I have been having lower back pain for a couple of days. Will you perform some ME Magic so that the pain will go away.

Thanks
Laura

CozSally
(Matrix Enthusiast)
08/02/08 07:55 AM

Two point done, Laura! Notice what you notice.

montanaarts
(Matrix Enthusiast)
08/02/08 08:45 AM

Laura ...

You little jelly bean ... as I 2-pointed you this morning, this is what came to me so .. there it is and as the "session progressed you exteded in waves of white whispy clouds through the feet and the head and gently swirling off. At this end I enjoyed the image of effortless motion.

And this is intereting but as Sally mention above ... "Two point done, Laura! Notice what you notice."

Gentle hugs,

Kate

nrghealingulrika
(ME journeyman)
08/02/08 02:25 PM

Hi All! \:\)

I have healing requests for the following people:

A dear neighbour (Pat) who is over 60 has severe heart problems. She is hooked up to an oxygen tank. Would be cool to get her off the oxygen for good and breathing on her own so she could leave the house more and enjoy life with her husband Tom.

I would like to help my mom Mary to feel joy and exuberant health in her life. How could that happen on a deep level?

A 2-point to get me to attend an an all-expenses paid ME Seminar would be great.

Just two pointed healing to all of you in this discussion.
Thank you for BEing, and for you light. ;-)
Ulrika~*

nancypo
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
08/04/08 10:12 AM

Done ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Togdenma
08/05/08 04:46 AM

Requesting a 2-pt for my friend in Wales who is due to deliver her baby September 1. I think she's doing fine; her first baby was very large and ended up being a ceasarian after many hours of labor, so we'd like to have an easy process this time! She is going in to see if they want to intervene sooner, so she's a bit nervous about the whole thing.

I'll be sending her a 2-pt for any of her worries to be dissolved and that she is happy and relaxed toward the whole experience, and that it is toward the highest good of all.

Thank you, it's done!

T.

lap1283
(ME journeyman)
08/05/08 04:53 AM

Thanks CozSally & Montanaarts. That was right on time. I feel so much better. I have no discormfort at all. Thanks a bunch!

Hugs-N-Kisses

Laura

nrghealingulrika
(ME journeyman)
08/05/08 06:03 AM

Thank you Nancypo!! My mom called yesterday and she sounded quite happy which made me happy. I haven't spoken to Tom yet about Pat but will give an update when I do \:\)

Warm Thanks!
Ulrika~*

CozSally
(Matrix Enthusiast)
08/05/08 09:16 AM

Togdenma, two point done and it is done. Happy baby, friend in Wales!

Laura, you're very welcome! Besos y abrazos (kisses and hugs) back at you! Glad you are pain free.

Togdenma
08/05/08 09:25 AM

Thank you Sally!

T.

naturemama
08/09/08 05:08 PM

OK...
ME: Edema...my edema comes and goes...for the past 3 years. My pants get so un bearably tight, then when the edema is gone they are hanging on me.
I also have a very short menstrual cycle(21 days)..so hormones are all outta whack.
And..I am having some molestation memories surfacing for the first time. I know this is all related. Feeling strange with new memories that were never in my conscious before.

My dd; 3yo...her eczema is flaring.

Any support is MOST welcome.
I am starting to notice shifts in my relationships and the direction of my life, all I now are from many things, and most excitedly from Reading the MAtrix book and joining this board...and my two pointing.

Jackie
(ME journeyman)
08/10/08 06:35 AM

Hello Everybody
I asked for help 8 days ago and would like to report that I'm feeling fine now. Thank you all so much. jackie

CozSally
(Matrix Enthusiast)
08/10/08 06:42 AM

Consider the possibility that your hormones are perfect... for you. A 21 day cycle may be perfect for you. Feeling gratitude for the perfection that you are goes a long way, in my experience. Accept your natural rhythms. They are your contribution to the rhythms of the universe.

I am doing a two point for transformation in accordance with your highest good, and another for your daughter. Notice what you notice.

naturemama
08/10/08 06:11 PM

Originally Posted By: CozSally
Consider the possibility that your hormones are perfect... for you. A 21 day cycle may be perfect for you. Feeling gratitude for the perfection that you are goes a long way, in my experience. Accept your natural rhythms. They are your contribution to the rhythms of the universe.

I am doing a two point for transformation in accordance with your highest good, and another for your daughter. Notice what you notice.

Thanks, Sally!
I will keep you posted.

nepper
(Growing ME)
08/10/08 09:26 PM

Like someone said earlier, I attended a seminar, and seemed to be able to have an effect on people that I two-pointed, but nothing since I came home. I have been doing distance two-pointing for my wife every night, as she has been suffering from depression for many years, much of it under control by medication or ect, but struggling somewhat again with depression, hand tremors, and social anxiety. Perhaps it is true that I'm not detached enough to have an impact?

Any help is appreciated - the main goal is to have my wife in perfect mental and physical health again, but if you wanted to two-point me being effective at ME, that would be good too \:\) (I've been doing EFT on myself to overcome any subconscious belief that I can't do it).

namaste
Neale

wavesurge
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
08/11/08 08:43 AM

Nepper, maybe something I have had success with will give you some ideas. Instead of changing a person, change how you perceive them. For example, instead of changing your wife's condition, two-point yourself that you see only her good points, her happy times, her sensitive nature that makes her so special. Then let it go. I find when I do that those qualities are the only ones I see and life changes dramatically for the better for everyone.

Blessings,

Jackie
(ME journeyman)
08/11/08 10:07 AM

Yes that's it! A change of perspective! If we could change our perspective of everything, then everything has to change as we create it all. Thank you Wavesurge for reminding me of something I already knew, but had forgotten. Jackie

Infraredca
08/11/08 09:16 PM

Wavesurge - great respone.

nepper
(Growing ME)
08/11/08 11:17 PM

Interesting idea! Between the lines, are you also saying that if I change my perception, she could actually be made well in her own eyes too? I'll give it a go, let you know the results.

pax
Neale

massageangel
(ME veteran)
08/12/08 04:16 AM

Neale,

It's all about love. When you flow love towards someone (seeing the positive in them), you are being the love you are, seeing the love they are, which in turn allows them the space to be the love they are and then they flow love towards someone and the love continues to flow.

massageangel

kuba
(Growing ME)
08/16/08 10:12 AM

Greetings All,

I have a two point request. I have been down lately with no positive results whatsoever. Will you perform some ME Magic please?

Thanks
Kuba

ggheart
08/16/08 11:02 AM

Kuba.
I put you in an elevator and pushed the UP button on the infinity list of floors.

ggheart

CozSally
(Matrix Enthusiast)
08/16/08 11:32 AM

Kuba, something always happens, we just don't always notice. I just did a two point for transformation in accordance with your highest good and another with a more specific intent for you to notice what you notice.

When I play with someone in the ME field, it has helped me to begin by getting a very clear "before" picture, asking the person I'm playing with to scan themselves physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and any other way they can think of. Very often the results begin to manifest during the scan itself. Once they have a good "before" picture, it's easier to notice what's different after the wave. Be prepared to be surprised. With ME anything can happen!

kuba
(Growing ME)
08/18/08 06:22 AM

Thanks ggheart, sally and ME Magic. Blessings to you. I felt better and outlook has improved these couple of days.

However if only I could do two points effectively and constantly like others. Would appreciated some help.
Perhaps you could two point me for that purpose please?

Thanks
Kuba

marnyka
(Growing ME)
08/19/08 08:11 AM

Since there is no time, I noticed what I noticed and saw the NO JOY and saw that a W was needed..... NOW JOY.

Originally Posted By: montanaarts
May I share one of my projects? By this I refer to an area that I work with and may be too close to play with ... which reflects in the results.

I am looking also at the parent issues. The term NO JOY comes to mind and it goes back for generations. Each genertion improves on so many levels, but there does not seen to be an access to joy, to peace.

I would appreciate the support of any who would like to play and bring joy to this dynamic.

(ahhhh, you have no idea of the sense of release that I felt throughout my chest as I completed the sentence above ...)

Blessed be,

Kate

blisswave
(ME old hand)
08/19/08 12:12 PM

Hello dear friends,
Its' been a very busy 3 weeks since my last posts,
I'll be back regularly now.. move to laguna went fairly smooth, now seeking what is also seeking me as far as work/play situation...anyone interested in collaboration? requesting distance assistance for perfect lucrative and soul satisfying work...
also asking for assistance for friend M for back strain possibly related to work issues...
as an update..my friend K and Daughter have kept their perfect home environment just releasing other housemate...
J is smoothly creating space for her move to India, huge decrease in amount of anxiety...
T has actually returned to work part time and is doing well...
with much love in the matrix....ciao for now.

marnyka
(Growing ME)
08/20/08 03:04 PM

Blisswave,
Got a window for you. See how that feels.
As far as the back strain for M....just looked something had to be straightened out. Had to use a little WD-40. Still shifting as I type.

Originally Posted By: blisswave
now seeking what is also seeking me as far as work/play situation...anyone interested in collaboration? requesting distance assistance for perfect lucrative and soul satisfying work...
also asking for assistance for friend M for back strain possibly related to work issues...
as an update..my friend K and Daughter have kept their perfect home environment just releasing other housemate...
J is smoothly creating space for her move to India, huge decrease in amount of anxiety...
T has actually returned to work part time and is doing well...
with much love in the matrix....ciao for now.

marnyka
(Growing ME)
08/20/08 03:11 PM

I have a request.... Sing the song if you know it

I feel like busting loose
Busting loose now

Busting loose in the evening
Busting loose can be pleasing
Talking bout busting loose

Busting loose in the meantime
Busting loose makes you feel fine
Talking bout busting loose

Busting loose to my love jones
Busting loose to each his own
Talking bout busting loose y'all

I am very much in a state of being ready to bust out any old paradigms this week. I'm ready to make those shifts and I am asking for each of you to create a beautiful, loving, safe, fun heartspace for me to allow those changes to occur. Thank you

Togdenma
08/20/08 05:25 PM

Blisswave,
2-pt'd you and got an up-up-up feeling for your work/play. A pink balloon floating up in a blue sky! Unlimited.

Congratulations on your move.

T.

Maiyah
08/21/08 07:07 PM

So, here're *whatevers* for everyone who's posted, in any/all directions of space and time and being and non-being.

* * <---------- there. Enjoy.

My requests:

a, b, c, d, e

Thanks muchly!

Daybreak
08/21/08 09:18 PM

Maiyah,

You worked on me in NJ and we ran out of time so I didn't get a chance to work on you. Just did. If you want the details I will PM you.

Daybreak

S Matzinger
(ME journeyman)
08/21/08 09:46 PM

Wow, it's supercalifragilistic to hear a journeyman in action. If I may humbly ask for help, too, Blisswave...
I have been rather lost since my husband died and the funds are shrinking. My work is stacked to the sky and I have no motivation to complete it...enrolled in classes that I love and don't feel like picking up the books...
Thank you for your generous heart.

blisswave
(ME old hand)
08/22/08 03:14 PM

hi marnyka, thank you for that perfect love song! this move has long been a dream seed.. coming to fruition and flowering with the strong light of matrix assisting.. two pointing you to your heart dreams manifesting (chandelier of crystals & mirrors with blue dolphins swimming around each dream)

blisswave
(ME old hand)
08/23/08 04:21 PM

thank you togdenma, maiyah, and S matzinger! I am so grateful for your loving assistance. I came across some old brochures i had made about 7 years ago advertising being a lifestyle transitions coach - rawfusion cuisine, daily massage, watsu, yoga, and meditation. I'm going to revitalize that and play in a different way!
for t. - just tuning in now to anything wanting to come in for you i feel that wave of e'motion and tear up... my spine does a wave with vertebrae aligning it seems to be opening aperatures for accessing higher frequencies. something clearing through r. eye space to temple, frequencies i am not yet familiar with flowing in to the area occipital, now yawning hugely and energy swirling into the throat chakra, emotional release now just diving deep with In - becoming very quiet and soft. integration.

for maiyah,
abcde - stiring up that alphabet soup mmm, mmmm, good! riding through a water tunnel now - fast and fun! the tunnel is pinky swirly opalescent - a new birth for you, too? freshwater pool alive with multicolored fishes all merging into you. Yippee, lets go play!

dear one on cobb mtn, family are.
what if there was a way to change your mind - can your "work" be made into matrix play somehow? If so, what would that look, feel like? multiple selves to work/study/play/. frequencies and modules swinging in like a country line dance wearing ass kickin boots and cowboy hats & not much else in between!
are you at harbin?
did you ever see that movie where jim carrey became god
and whizzed through all the prayers drinking good colombian coffee? your work is already done! Have Fun NOW? ya hear?
much love dear friends, ciao.

S Matzinger
(ME journeyman)
08/23/08 05:52 PM

You're killin me, Bliss! (Picture me shooting dolphins out my nostrils like when you're drinking something and someone makes you laugh) How could ANYONE be depressed after that??????!!!!

I'm not at Harbin but I've gone to Harbin, in fact I should definately be going to Harbin nowadays!! And I know just the outfit to wear - you're a great wardrobe designer, too; put that on your new brochure and smoke it!

Love,
Sharon

Togdenma
08/24/08 06:18 AM

Thanks bliss, I've been pretty strangely ramped up lately - change is accelerating for all us.

S. Matzinger, I see all your work as a big cartoon skyscraper of paper - but now you can laugh at how you might have been ignoring it/fearing it. Dive in, present moment awareness loving each piece.

Love,

T.

Togdenma
08/24/08 06:26 AM

If anyone would like to join me in...

2-pting for a family I met that has some stress and negative feelings between the members - inappropriate borrowing of money fueling it, in this case. May they find their highest good and know their natural abundance.

thanks, enjoy your coffee, gods and goddesses!

T.

blisswave
(ME old hand)
08/24/08 01:34 PM

hi friends,
ok t, here is something for the family that we are all connected with through the breath....
for some reason the song 'islands in the stream' by dolly P are coming in - sending frequencies 5,7,9,10,11,15,16,19 and 20, modules of trauma harmonic and field repair kit. mothers milk of abundance for each member of our family here and extending to all on the board....
hi s...that was hilarious sweetheart! thank you! and how did you know i'm a closet designer? much love out into the field...

S Matzinger
(ME journeyman)
08/24/08 09:58 PM

Brilliant! Stereo on - LOUD - Tower of Power telling me I've got to "Funkifize" - Yeah!! Nothing like help from my friends... thanks, T. xox

S Matzinger
(ME journeyman)
08/24/08 10:03 PM

Bliss, I was just thinking of how you bubble forth with all this colorful visual love and I saw the scene from "Enchanted" where the scene opens in the living room of the guy's apt and there are pieces of her dress cut out of the drapes (so funny) and little chipmunks, squirrels, mice and birds running all around the apt singing and working while she sings...is this your life??? xox

kuba
(Growing ME)
08/25/08 08:28 AM

Hi all

Just curious.

Has anyone upon return from seminars 1&2, successfully taught their family members to perform the 2 point ME magic.

Thanks
Kuba

blisswave
(ME old hand)
08/25/08 12:47 PM

dear s, somewhat!

marnyka
(Growing ME)
08/25/08 12:59 PM
Re: distance practice sessions - Thanks Blisswave

The dolphins have me crackin' up.. Just in time for me to help out one of my co-workers

Marnyka

marnyka
(Growing ME)
08/25/08 02:25 PM

I "taught" my husband. If you want to call it that.

I explained to him effective questioning..."What would it be like if...." and I told him how Dr. Bartlett, Justice, and Reggie play on stage 'throwing' things at each other. So now he loves to throw things at me and my 2 yr old. And occasionally he'll 2 pt me with a question. He doesn't care about the theory and he already knew that it works because of me.

Originally Posted By: kuba
Hi all

Just curious.

Has anyone upon return from seminars 1&2, successfully taught their family members to perform the 2 point ME magic.

Thanks
Kuba

kuba
(Growing ME)
08/26/08 01:09 AM

Thanks for your reply Marnyka

Regards
Kuba

SveltySarah
(ME old hand)
08/27/08 02:14 PM

My goodness...

I posted to this thread when I first joined and promptly forgot all about it.

I just read the posts that Blisswave and Montana Arts did for me and mine.

I'm filled with so much positive emotion that I can't even name it.

Thank you and Blessings!

SveltySarah
(ME old hand)
08/27/08 07:12 PM

I have finished catching up on this thread and 2-pting everyone that asked for it.

Lots of swirling energy and rainbow lights sparkling over all.

Blessings!

Rajan
08/28/08 03:03 PM

Hi All,
I am not energy sensitive. Is it possible someone can open my blockage or intuition with ME, so I can feel energy physically. I will really appreciate for your help.
Thanks
Rajan

SveltySarah
(ME old hand)
08/28/08 05:24 PM

2-ptd you, Rajan!

Rajan
08/28/08 09:16 PM

Dear Sarah,
Thanks for the help. Is there a way I can feel the change. Like you say you did it, how can I confirm it? Please let me know.
Thanks
Rajan

CozSally
(Matrix Enthusiast)
08/29/08 05:37 AM

For all those who have taken at least one seminar, I strongly recommend going to:

http://alchemywisdom.com/MEstudygroups.aspx

and ordering the recording of Reggi's latest teleconference from August 23rd. The topic was "Accessing the Matrix State". During the two hour seminar, Reggi offers a number of different alternatives to access the state and some tips as to how to feel it more palpably in the body. Although I was already confident in my connection to this state, it gave me some new tools to play with and has taken my skill set to a new level. It was the best $15 I've spent in a long time! Can't wait for the September teleconference. Please note, Reggi's style is very different from Richard's, but for me, it's easier to follow. I haven't had a chance to "attend" one of PattyLynn's teleconferences yet, but have heard wonderful things about them as well. Her website is:

http://www.MatrixPLP.com

and it looks like the proper page to go to will be the last link on the left hand side of the home page. September info is not on there yet, as of this date.

AND... practice, practice, practice!

SveltySarah
(ME old hand)
08/29/08 05:46 AM

Hi Rajan,

I haven't been to a seminar yet, but I think CozSally's advice is what I'll do once I've been.

In the meantime, when I first read the book and started 2-pting, I didn't feel anything either. But, I trusted that something was working.

As time went by, I'd focus on getting into either a meditative state of mind or when I was sleepy and then do some 2-pts. I also made a habit of reading Milibob72's thread called Update 02-03-08 Working on Hospital Co-Workers. Reading his thread gave me the sense that 2-pting was easy and fun.

Also, I had a phone session with my local certified ME practitioner. I felt the wave...and it made me feel loopy. So, I began to recognize the feeling when I successfully did a 2-pt or when someone did one on me.

I hope this helps!

Blessings,

Sarah

Rajan
08/29/08 08:43 PM

Hi Sarah,
I used two points on the person who had swelling on legs. But nothing happened. I held the two points for two minutes. I made the connection as mentioned in the book. Then I closed my eyes so Let transformation happen.When I asked the person, she said she felt nothing and swelling was as it is.Can you guide or give me more tips.
Thanks
Rajan

sheabee
(Matrix Enthusiast)
08/29/08 09:21 PM

Dear Rajan,

I get a sense that you were in your head. Perhaps thinking of what you were doing and trying to do it right, worried that nothing would happen maybe. Anyway, I may be wrong there but if you go to a seminar you will probably be advised that after you get into the Matrix state of "drop down into your heart," you let go of your sense of the physical, and a lot of people then think of, say, what they had for lunch--to get the mind out of the mix. Things can intensify and really surprise me when I really let go.

Also, on one of Richard's radio interviews he's guiding someone to do the 2 point and suggests they imagine a fountain of light exploding out of their head. (actually very paraphrased.) Anyway you let go of the awareness of what you're "doing" and go into the being state...take your mind off the two point while still holding the points, and expand like ripples in a pond....whatever suits you.

Hope this is useful!
Shea

Rajan
08/30/08 11:05 AM

Dear Shea,
You really sensed the reality. Thanks for your guidance and giving me the tips. I really appreciate for that.
Thanks
Rajan

ABH
09/01/08 06:00 PM

Hi All,
Any help would be greatly appeciated. I would like to request 2pt for 1) headaches I've been getting every afternoon for about 2 weeks now. 2) Lack of energy motivation and direction. 3) Improve finacial situation. 4) Means to make it to an ME seminar.
Thanks
Al

real
09/01/08 08:44 PM

Did some work on you..basic stress(emotions and thoughts), feelings of lack of $$..and of course the lack of energy after all of it is put into the lack stuff..Spend time on what is working..and where you are blessed..also get exercising..a bike if you have it, you really need to move that energy out..and of course will continue with ME..take care

CozSally
(Matrix Enthusiast)
09/02/08 08:23 AM

Sent a module with components to transform the source of headaches, improve financial abundance, and lots of Frequency 1 to energize! Once those areas shift, I'm sure you'll find the means to make it to a Matrix seminar. All in accordance with your highest good.

ABH
09/02/08 12:02 PM

Real and CozSally, thanks for the energy work. I'll notice what I notice and let you know of any change.
Thanks,
Al

blisswave
(ME old hand)
09/02/08 12:04 PM

Hi Al
All IS WELL...
close your eyes now and rest within, relaxing in your chair or comfy spot, feeling fingers of cosmic beings full of love and care begin to gently massage your neck, shoulders and scalp, inviting a deep breath that really moves your WHOLE body, release any tension and fear... deeply relaxing in to your Self, and quietening the mind..just feel your heart - vital and happy, feel the support, nurturance and care of the many that are you....
seeing with your hearts eye (I)what you want to BE ing..
feeling life energy streaming to those areas needed now to align yourself in perfect harmony with joy, delight and gratitude,..

see you in the Matrix...

Togdenma
09/03/08 08:59 AM

Al,
2-pt'd and sensed a big black velvet sack coming up out of heart space. I think it's heavy and it just needs to be opened up to see the jewels and gold inside that are inside!

Another big breath in...letting it out - you are free to give, share, experience abundantly.

T.

marnyka
(Growing ME)
09/05/08 07:26 AM
distance practice sessions- request

Hi everyone,
I just found out I'm pregnant with my second child. Yippeee!!!!!!!!!! During my first preganancy and B4 I knew any of this stuff I had Morning sickness throughout the entire pregnancy and gestational diabetes. So I'm requesting a terrific pregnancy this time. Thank you.

blisswave
(ME old hand)
09/06/08 01:34 PM
Re: distance practice sessions- request

Blessed Be, Marnyka Z!
a Sweet Pea pregnancy!
A perfect mommy tea for thee..
clear and happy..

marnyka
(Growing ME)
09/06/08 02:47 PM

Thanks Blisswave,
I felt that.

Blessed Be, Marnyka Z!
a Sweet Pea pregnancy!
A perfect mommy tea for thee..
clear and happy..

CozSally
(Matrix Enthusiast)
09/07/08 07:23 AM

Two pointed for your highest good along with the highest good of your sweet pea. To a wonderful pregnancy! Many congratulations.

A dragonfly appeared. Don't know why.

SveltySarah
(ME old hand)
09/10/08 06:36 AM

Hi all,

I just had a major insight which makes total sense to me, but may sound dumb to y'all.

When I was in college and in shape and proud of it, I watched my Uncle Bill waste away from colon cancer. The last time I visited him, he was literally a skeleton.

I think some of my weight issues come from feeling guilty that I was in good health while he was turning into a skeleton. I think I am also afraid to be slim and that I might end up wasting away as he did.

Would those of you who feel inclined, help me break free of these beliefs?

What would it be like if I knew and accepted that my good health was a positive thing for everyone in my family and life?

Blessings,

Sarah

sheabee
(Matrix Enthusiast)
09/10/08 08:06 AM

Sarah,

I think sometimes people might think that carrying extra weight is a light (pun intended) thing, not too serious. But, it affects outlook and ability to manifest other wonderful things for the person if they are holding a vibration where they don't like how they look/feel. I'm speaking about even a little over weight here, not just the extremes.

So, I just two pointed you and felt a glorious shift. Oooh, I need another cup of coffee! I'm pretty woozy now.

All the Best,
Shea

SveltySarah
(ME old hand)
09/10/08 08:17 AM

Hi Sheabee,

Carrying around 100 extra pounds is no light matter! Not when it affects my ability to play!

Thank you for the help!! I feel the shift starting!!

SveltySarah
(ME old hand)
09/10/08 10:01 AM

Thought of another 2-pt I could do...

What would it be like if I removed all thought patterns and beliefs that no longer served my highest good.

That should help!

Thanks all!

Togdenma
09/10/08 12:57 PM

Thanks Svelty,
I was thinking of one like that last night for myself on other issues - 2pt'd you and got an expansive feeling, like you're freeing yourself of weight/baggage and floating!

I have a friend who has a little extra weight that's bugging him, although he's a tall, good looking guy. I think he bought into the mythology we have that "when you quit smoking, you gain weight", as he just had his one year not-smoking anniversary, so you're right to have a look at all the beliefs we make up...

Best of beauty and health to you.

T.

redrosebud
(ME Pooh-Bah)
09/10/08 01:03 PM

Sarah -

What are you weighting to have happen in your life? Sometimes in order to let go of the weight, we have to let go of the wait.

Blessings -

SveltySarah
(ME old hand)
09/10/08 01:35 PM

Togdenma,

I felt that! I had a big wobble!

I 2-ptd your friend to help him release any beliefs that no longer serve his highest good...and then I saw the energizer bunny and added that.

Blessings!

SveltySarah
(ME old hand)
09/10/08 01:36 PM

Redrosebud,

Great point! Thank you, I'll start playing with that idea as well!

Blessings!

Sarah

blisswave
(ME old hand)
09/10/08 03:54 PM

dear sarah,
what would it feel like to be affirmed, loved, desired for those beauti full curves -
why do you want to lose weight?
what would it feel like to be healthy, happy, absolutely gorgeous and sexy just the weigh you are?
we already know you have an extradordinary gift of loving heart -what would it feel like to wrap yourself in your own loving arms? I see elasti-girl wrapping her arms around and around you with love potions divine to assist you to see clearly how
perfect you are.. always...inside, outside, sideways, yesterday, today, tomorrow.

Togdenma
09/10/08 04:17 PM

Thank you darling, I will trust that his 2-pt reached him - I'm feeling it!

Feeling the expanse and love! You're beautiful.

T.

SveltySarah
(ME old hand)
09/11/08 05:19 AM

Thank you Blisswave and Togdenma!

I'm feeling giddy with love this morning!

Orubia
(ME journeyman)
09/14/08 07:22 PM

Hello All,

I have been having a problem with acne only found out it's not acne it is Rosacea. I googled it and it says it is incurable, hehe. That word makes me laugh! Does anyone have any good 2-points for me.

I am going to BALTIMORE in Oct for 1&2, it seems so far away.

Thank you for the light!

SveltySarah
(ME old hand)
09/15/08 05:41 AM

I 2-ptd you for clear beautiful skin!

CozSally
(Matrix Enthusiast)
09/15/08 07:20 AM

A 2 point for you!

debbibeh
(ME journeyman)
09/15/08 10:50 AM

hi allof you
i would like to be part of your thread of long disstance healing can you start by 2 poitinng logan who broke his back on sat and will be in surgerey today at 3;00 mst montana bozeman
god bless debbie

SveltySarah
(ME old hand)
09/15/08 11:05 AM

2-ptd him and saw Wolverine, strong, fast and athletic.

Blessings,

Sarah

kuba
(Growing ME)
09/15/08 09:58 PM

Hi all

I have a two point request for my 12 year old niece.

She has some sort of ping-pong size tumour or growth in her right ankle.
She is going for a medical checkup and possible operation this week.

Thank you in advance for some 2 point magic

Blessings
Kuba

SveltySarah
(ME old hand)
09/16/08 06:00 AM

2-ptd her

blisswave
(ME old hand)
09/16/08 12:16 PM

orubia - rose petal velvet smooth skin, soft and fragrant! radiant and luminescent...
you are going to have so much fun in baltimore! blessed be

logan - back to the future, forward to the past,...fractals repairing fractures... I see you walking in seattle seminar in dec!

kuba ..hmmm, ping pong gula gong badmiton raquet knocked that ball into a kang a roo's pocket and is being carried off as we speak to a high mountain peak to be reborn as a jack a roo kid.
(a growth in humor!)
love in the matrix, t

Maiyah
09/17/08 12:23 PM

* *<-------------- cumulative MELD + whatever for everyone

Maiyah
09/17/08 12:25 PM

Request for my fish--

I have a crowntail betta who has benign tumors on his tail.

And a bright red half-moon or full-moon betta whose eyesight seems bad.

Please help! Thanks very much in advance.

I feel blocked working on them by myself (feel guilty--what have I done?).

Maiyah
09/17/08 12:27 PM

And a request for me to be more effective in assisting my parents (they are 82 and 81 respectively) and other family members in a non-attached way that creates noticeable physical results.

Thanks very much.

* *<------------gratitude MELD

SveltySarah
(ME old hand)
09/17/08 12:39 PM

2-ptd your fishies and your ability to work on those you care about!

blisswave
(ME old hand)
09/18/08 11:07 AM

2pt all betta, mo betta, much betta as the hawaiians would say...
also for you maiyah mo betta with kin...

kuba
(Growing ME)
09/19/08 09:50 AM

Thanks Sarah, blisswave and Maiyah for your two points.

Doctors have diagnosed that my niece's ankle has no tumour.
However, they will proceed with some surgical exercise to extract and remove the ping pong sized hardened flesh.

Many blessings and thanks to you for your two points magic

Kuba

Maiyah
09/19/08 09:26 PM

That's great news Kuba!

Thanks blisswave & Sarah!

Another request for myself this time:

What is it like when I release all patterns that lead to self-sabotage of my radiant physical health and fitness?

Thanks very much and * * <------------ MELD for all concerned!

Maiyah
09/21/08 07:31 PM

Hey all,

Three of the four bettas are perky as all get out.

The fourth, the crowntail with the tumors, not so much. And now he has a white growth coming out of his gill.

I googled and it might be columnaria bacteria. Or a fungus, but it looks different from previous fungi I've seen.

Please help. Especially for me to accept that maybe it's his choice to experience this and this might be his highest good for whatever reason (sometimes animals take on energy from humans, so he might be taking on the tumors to save my parents, actually, what a generous fishy!).

Or maybe "What is it like when I two-point fishy to an alternate universe where there's a more loving option than tumors and white growths on his gill?"

Thanks in advance,

Maiyah

**<----------- present for you

CozSally
(Matrix Enthusiast)
09/22/08 06:21 AM

Done and done.

SveltySarah
(ME old hand)
09/22/08 06:47 AM

Done.

Togdenma
09/22/08 07:52 AM

Requesting a 2-pt for a urinary tract irritation.

Thank you, it's done.

T.

Togdenma
09/22/08 07:54 AM

2 pt'd fishy and saw white spots falling off a colorful betta and landing at the bottom of the fish bowl. Happy swimming!

T.

SveltySarah
(ME old hand)
09/22/08 08:21 AM

Done.

SveltySarah
(ME old hand)
09/22/08 08:27 AM

Hi All,

I'm requesting a 2-pt for my mom and her knees. We are attending the Houston Seminar this weekend and she says her knee is hurting so much, she can barely walk. I'm 2-pting for her knee to be healthy and strong. Anyone care to join me in playing!

Blessings,

Sarah

Togdenma
09/22/08 10:30 AM

Thank you Svelty. 2pt'd my knee for your mom's knee and immediately got an x-ray visual of a freely flexing knee/leg.

SveltySarah
(ME old hand)
09/22/08 10:52 AM

Thank you!

Daybreak
09/22/08 03:26 PM

Done.
I saw gold shoes for your mom among other things.

Have a great time at the seminar.
Daybreak

SveltySarah
(ME old hand)
09/23/08 05:46 AM

Thank you!

blisswave
(ME old hand)
09/23/08 11:04 AM

an electric eel(heal) came in for fishtails - painless shockwaves scared the beejeebers out of any ills,

multifunctional sending release into mams memes and knees....

t, - mms swirling into pelvic wash, uti turning into ufo - beaming up and disappearing through stargate #1...

blisswave
(ME old hand)
09/23/08 11:07 AM

request for Mx - neck great, now low back flack -? lets two point him to the sf seminar!
request for kane - multiple issues.....r.e. & health...

Maiyah
09/23/08 08:17 PM

Thanks all and

* * <-------MELD for all current requests

CozSally
(Matrix Enthusiast)
09/24/08 07:39 AM

In accordance with their highest good:

A size large module showed up for SveltySarah's mom. Installed, activated to run as needed. Don't know why it was so huge.

For Mx a forward time travel. Large shift in utero, first trimester, also between age 25 and present. Small shifts between 15 and 20, and between 20 and 25.

For Kane, sifted through alternate universes to the one where he exists in his highest state. Pulled the idea of that existence into his present reality to "out picture" his current state.

Maiyah
09/24/08 09:57 PM

for CozSally, just came to me * *

and blisswave * *

and the requests * *, * *, * *

Maiyah
09/24/08 09:58 PM

And now requests about my dad (82):

1) he's having minor eye surgery tomorrow

2) he was just put on Alzheimer's medication

3) he and I have a pattern of difficult communication

Thanks in advance for your help

and * * for all concerned

blisswave
(ME old hand)
09/27/08 05:32 PM

thanks, cozy & maiyah! I appreciate the play for me as my friends!

Maiyah
10/01/08 08:31 PM

* * <----------- just b/c play is fun

Maiyah
10/05/08 07:11 PM

* * <----------- so that all transformations are as enjoyable as possible!

Maiyah
10/05/08 07:15 PM

Requests:

1) so that my Granny's dog, Rusty, travels easily down to his new home in Florida, that he gets along well with his new female doggie housemate, Lexi. That he lives a healthy, happy, energetic enjoyable long life full of love and happiness;

2) so that I have more than enough time and money to spend with my cousins
a) driving Rusty down to Florida;
b) going to La Paz, Mexico for our reunion/memorial service for Granma in November after the Matrix Level 3 seminar in Newark;

Thanks very much in advance.

Maiyah

SveltySarah
(ME old hand)
10/06/08 07:26 AM

Done!

CozSally
(Matrix Enthusiast)
10/06/08 08:55 AM

Another "done"!

Maiyah
10/07/08 05:17 AM

* * <---------- right back atcha!

And thanks!

As of now, Cousin Mike and I are driving Rusty down in a rental car next weekend.

Family is all putting in funds for the expenses (total $780 for his one-way ticket up, rental car, gas, food, my one-way ticket back).

Maiyah
10/07/08 05:18 AM

New request:

I was meditating on my heart's true desire in August and I got the word "husband."

So, please, help! More details in the partnership thread.

Thanks!

* * <---------------MELD for those called to experience it, especially those helping with this request.

Daybreak
10/07/08 07:03 AM

Maiyah,

Btw, Sorry about your Grandma, I am glad your family had some time with her.

On your request:

Dr. Bartlett did a window thing on one of the radio shows for a lady who happened to have a tooth problem.

He said (something like) see all these windows open up in front of you all the way across your vision. Allow the windows which do not have healthy teeth to shrink to nothing and the windows with healthy teeth as your reality to come forward.

Anyway that is what I did for your new husband and I pulled the window over you with him in it. I really got a loving, close, "we're a team vibe from you two".

Maiyah
10/07/08 08:09 AM

Daybreak, thank you so very much!

* * <-------- here ya go, with gratitude!

blisswave
(ME old hand)
10/07/08 12:29 PM

hi maiyah,
two pointing for you, for some reason six string king came to mind....perhaps you could pm him and see if there might be a connection? love t.

Maiyah
10/08/08 05:04 PM

Thanks blisswave -- I get that he also is ready to partner, so your two-point assisted him as well (you generous being!).

* *<---- ME for you

blisswave
(ME old hand)
10/09/08 02:25 PM

m e too....

C.J.Gilbert
10/09/08 05:35 PM

Hi,

What Radio show was Dr. Bartlett on about teeth???
Thanks!!

(ME journeyman)
10/11/08 02:19 PM

ZANEYJANEY TO ALL IN THEIR OPEN HEART SPACE; PLEASE SEND HEALING TWO POINTING TO THREE FAMILY MEMBERS ; [MOM]BECA [DAUGHTER] EMMA [SON]IAN . CONGENITAL HEART DEFECTS IN THEORY . WITH ME WAS ONLY A THEORY. IAN [WHO IS EIGHT NOW] HAD A STROKE AND HEART ATTACK ONE YEAR AGO. HE HAS SLOWLY INPROVED THIS YEAR. BRAIN SCANS INDICATE SYNAPSES ARE REBOOTING AND REWIRING HIS WHOLE ELECTRICAL MAKEUP. THIS FAMILY IS OPEN TO MIRACLES AND CONTINUES TO BE THANKFUL FOR ALL ENERGY WORK AND PRAYERS. HEART SPACE TO HEART SPACE LOVE YA JANE

Maiyah
10/13/08 02:59 PM

* * <---------- MELD for all requests on this thread and all concerned

Maiyah
10/13/08 03:02 PM

New request:

I have submitted a song _Rise Again_ to a songwriting contest. It is saturated with MELD.

* * <-------------- it feels like this.

I'd like to win the Grand Prize of this contest.

And I'd like an established group to learn of my song and record it, and have it sell platinum, so it can help millions of people all over the world.

And I'd like to be featured as a guest artist on the recording and at concerts.

Thanks very much in advance for your assistance.

* * <----------------- MELD for all who assist!

Maiyah
10/14/08 10:17 AM

Oh, forgot, am facilitating/performing at a lot of events lately.

Would like to be paid more, please, and to get great referrals to many other, high-paying events that bring me other great referrals. Esp to geographically desirable locations!

Ex: La Jolla, Honolulu, etc.

Thanks!

Maiyah

* * <------------- MELD for all concerned!

Togdenma
10/24/08 03:42 PM

This is probably a good one for this thread. The paper today said that twice as many people here in PDX are attempting suicide as last year - an unfortunate event in this city of many bridges. It reminded me of the despair I felt as a moody young person in San Francisco during the 1990's recession, and the spike in suicides then.
If anyone is inspired to 2-pt for anyone known and unknown to find their highest good/connection to source...here we go.

T.

JenniferHarrisDC
(Growing ME)
10/27/08 05:24 PM

I would be sooo grateful if everyone could 2 pt an office space I've been trying to sell. THANKS!!!

Love and Light,
Jennifer

Maiyah
10/29/08 09:12 AM

* * <------- MELD for all requests on the board.

Webcyber
(Just Arrived)
11/07/08 03:02 PM

Hi! I am new to ME and new to the forum. I am an Optometrist living in northwest PA. While attending professional seminars in Pittsburgh two weeks ago, I spent time in a bookstore where Richard's book picked me. Though I had never heard about ME before, I am certain ME is something I need to learn for so many reasons. I am trying very hard to make it possible to afford to fly to Seattle to attend the seminars and still have enough left during November and December to pay bills and meet my other commitments.

I would so greatly appreciate everyone 2 pointing my being able to make the trip and facilitating my learning.

Thank you so very much.

Peace,

Steven

mtnlionz
(Matrix Enthusiast)
11/07/08 04:54 PM

Done! Looking forward to seeing you there \:\)

Webcyber
(Just Arrived)
11/08/08 06:16 PM

Thank you.

sheabee
(Matrix Enthusiast)
11/09/08 10:21 PM

Steven,

It's a joy to do this for you. The seminar I attended was life-changing then and now. I wish for you to be able to experience all the wonder that's in store for you in Seattle.

Cheers,
Shea

blisswave
(ME old hand)
11/10/08 10:10 PM

get ready, steady, get set, set your intent, dolphin rockets coming to assist your journey west.... the bat boat speeding you on oceanic air waves to s e a....ttle.

there are many native american totems at the hotel...look for them... one has already claimed you....

blisswave
(ME old hand)
11/10/08 11:27 PM

speaking of seattle in dec...is there an update on logan?

I remember "seeing" him walking into the seminar and I would like to give him a hug!

also, it would be lovely to hear some feedback on others who have asked for two points on this thread....

orubia, how is your mom?
lap, how are you?
how are the babies fairin'?
maiyah, how are the ideal partnership two points manifesting for you?
togdenma, light flurries are tickling you...
montanaarts, what's cookin?
svelty, how are you and your family after your seminar?

my own update: I am back in the sf bay area!
my journey south was an interesting experiment in manifesting...beautiful place to live, great kitty to play with, lots of time to swim in the turquioise and watch interesting programs from the library, tallships and pirates, visiting several master level practitioners study groups in LA and san diego - hector, pattylynn, nanncy house, & artemis - all awe inspiring and dynamic facilitators!
wonderful opportunity to dance with the 5 rythems tribe in la and connect with the lord krishna & lord chaitanya at the temple in culver city, visiting the beautiful ashram of yogananda.
it is really amazing since i wasn't yet working or making any $...
who knows why i was called there? maybe to matrix play with the wonderful staff at rjs cafe in dana point, or the beautiful woman ex ceo of a major auto finance company, or the owner of a lovely upscale spa who needed to hear something only I could whisper?
or maybe to step out of my previous reality so that I could come back to a different one?
one week I had three phone calls from previous long term clients asking me to come back! so I did...
matrix is playing with me ...I am so happy to be playing in the field with you, much love, tatiana

patkam
(Growing ME)
11/21/08 08:23 AM

I would like to thank the one who started this thread. I am a newbie to ME. I attended a seminar in June 08 but it didn't make a lot of sense to me then. I seemed to be able to make a difference at the seminar with people we played with, but when I got home, I lost my fervor. My interest is renewed after reading many of your posts here.
I would like suggestions for my poor husbands legs.
My husband has a hole in his heart, he was born with it, now that he is in his 70s it has affected his circulation. His legs are the worst, all hard with thick scabs, for the past 2 years or more. The legs often become blue with a bit of black. I am concerned of course. He has a lot of pain and a problem walking and getting into the car. Can you give me some suggestions?
Thanks to all of you.
Love and blessings
Pat

SusanD
(Growing ME)
11/21/08 05:11 PM

Anyone interested, I would like some 2pt luv for getting to a workshop easily, and my family situation fixing itself.

Bliss, you wanna lay some of that visual luv on me? I can't wait to see what you see. This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!

Thomas Mooneagle
11/22/08 02:32 AM

I'd like to request that my foot heals.

Togdenma
11/22/08 04:09 AM

Thomas,
**. Your foot is in a warm, summery universe, relaxed and happy foot now!

Togdenma
11/22/08 04:12 AM

Requesting a 2-pt from whomever is inclined:

Would like release from worry, sadness, defeat...

T.

maureen
(ME old hand)
11/22/08 07:59 PM

Hey T - sorry to hear it, what's up? Sending 2 pt. Have a sense old grief is moving out.

CozSally
(Matrix Enthusiast)
11/23/08 08:41 AM

For Susan D, Thomas and Togdenma, zero point done. I don't use my hands, I don't use two points, so I call it a "zero point", and it works just as well. Three very nice sways and waves.

Togdenma
11/23/08 02:59 PM

Thanks Sally and Maureen!
I had a awesome evening with my special someone - 360 degrees from how I felt earlier in the day, and yes Maureen, that is very perceptive. I feel like I received some hormonal balancing as well.

T.

SusanD
(Growing ME)
11/24/08 11:47 AM

CozSally, I felt it when you did the 2pt! I had gone into the kitchen for something, and swayed, had to grab the kitchen sink for stability, and I said to myself "There it is! Thank you!"

penjudith
(Growing ME)
11/27/08 09:38 AM

This is a great thread!
Anyone want to send healing my way for increased vitality, strengthened immune system, less reactivity to foods in general and chemical sensitivity, and increased capacity for detoxifying? Much appreciated, and happy to return the favor.

real
11/27/08 09:26 PM

done blessings

Sam Sam
(Just Arrived)
11/28/08 06:40 AM

If anyone has the time and inclination, would you please spare few moments to send love and healing vibes to

1. heal any obvious or hidden patterns of self-sabbotage and low
self-esteem
2. restore balance to my endocrine system at all levels
3. supercharge my energy work so that I may get instant and
wonderfully miraculous results.

Another one: May I be able to tap into my true potential and creativity. Amen.

Blessings to you all,

Sam

greendolphin
(ME old hand)
11/28/08 07:24 AM

Did some modules and a 2pt. The more time you spend in your heart space, the stronger and clearer your potential and creativity will emerge.

real
11/28/08 10:31 AM

you had alot of stuff in that solar plexus..took some cleaning..did work on your head as well, added some excitement about your life..ideas, you are creative and were a little stopped up..up there

Arthur
(ME journeyman)
11/28/08 12:22 PM

Cool! Let me join in with the fun, I wanna play! \:D
I wonder why I didn't discover this thread earlier!

I will begin with penjudith:
Judith, I set up some strategic points around your body and then I sent forth theeee(!) Oxygen-Army!! Let the battle commence - the free radicals are in for a beating for sure.
(I set the intent for better oxygenation, also felt drawn to clearing some tension/energy in the upper torso, to maybe allow for easier breathing etc. )

Sam: Did a 2pt and invited all three issues (whatever energy-patterns may still be lingering) to come and take some time out in a small & comfy parallel reality I created for that purpose, so they can relax a bit, brought some of that relief back to you (heart space or wherever you want to place it is fine) - it felt... bubbly.. refreshing there \:\)
And: Amen can't exist without Awomen, lol... balance of the yin-yang restored, reaching your potential will be easier now!

--

I'd also like to request some help with better connecting with the Matrix field thingy** \:\) for better and more obvious results, and also I'd like to be more connected with deeper layers of myself, releasing emotional baggage or whatever may be keeping me from it - Thanks! \:\)

** I feel excited already, I'm gonna go find and reread my ME 1&2 script for modules and frequencies!

CozSally
(Matrix Enthusiast)
11/29/08 06:15 PM

For Judith, Sam and Arthur, three individual zero points for your highest good and transformation. Enjoy!

blisswave
(ME old hand)
12/01/08 12:51 AM

hello dear friends and family are in the matrix,
i pray you all had a fabulous day of giving thanks and expressing your love and affection for those in your lives.... i've been busy with my matrix flow bodywork practice and having phenomenal experiences since last posting. I'm working with two lovely chiropractors who i am hoping will eventually come to a seminar and learn this for themselves...a few of my clients have had extraordinary results and their specialists have come to check out what I am "doing". I love what justice says about just being a door for the ocean of posiibilities. the more I dive into That as MYself, the more expansive and Aware I am Becoming. the more I can surrender INto the heart, that love just flows from one as easily as the Breath and the pulsation of Life ITSELF. that is when the miracles and magic show up.... and I am immersed within the bliss of it....laughing in de light or quietly weeping in awestruck splendor at the beauty of the one with whom I am playing in Love.

i am so grateful for richard and mark offering of themselves so that we might remember...

I am a little teapot, short and stout,
love pours in and love pours out.

so lets be reverently irreverent and have some Fun!!! not to be taken Seriously!!!

Hi dr. jen - two pointing you to that great Universal real estate brokereage presenting you with the perfect buyer for your Office NOW! hear the cheers for touchdown # 1!
hi steve webcyber - are ya comin round the mountain? cock a doodle doo, the rooster got you up early in the mornin catchin the eagle vison version of a red eye
flight to seattle.... hop to - See you there! touchdown #2! cheerleaders showin off those fancy pants again!

patkam - hi darlin, funny girl barbara striesand showing up wearing cowgirl gear - boots and gauchos, hat and packin a pair of huge pistols - maybe more like mae west haulin those heavies around! these are for your man, she says with a drawl and now don't get jealous cause here come a flurry of frequencies just for that Holy HEart of His..then she hops a freight train heading back in time 15, goes into the General store to get him a new pair of leggins. instead she gets him a whole new suit f9, 15, 4,7,12, 17, 19 20 &27 infusing the wrappings as he puts on the gift. with a twinkle she turns into tinkerbell and poofs away with fairy dust swirling around both of you.... ciss boom bah, rah rah rah!!!

hi susanD = family fun! fleur de lis the family tree, unity in trinity, infinity. past present future ONE - clear! harmonize. balance response - ability with affinity, purpose and clarity. Understand the ONE Reflection of YOU in many mirrors... much love and support - f22 archangels Light the path...blessed Be..

mooneagle - feel no fret feet! been dancing to the street beat? hey, you sure your not john travolta dancing the celestial sound of joy into pancha mamma? the bear from the" Jungle book" singing the wherever you wander, wherever you roam song and scratching his back on a big tree is coming to play with you in your dreams tonight!

togdenma -hello dear one! whats' got you singing the blues? lets take a deeper look darling sister... Miss Align - several microadjustments through your thoracic spin and into cervicals - heart and head. occ cat 1, trauma harmonic, no regrets - regress - time traveling prenatal memes through stargate # 5 - have a nice trip and dontcha be comin round her no more! ya hear! southern baptist belle fashion show with big hoops and hats. clear waters revival and some old fashioned gospel tunes! oh sweet lord oh my lord, lets go down to the river to pray and wash those ideas of sin away! not yours love, f 19,20, 21, 22....BIG ASSIST assissi is easy
now starting to giggle - lot of joy - great balls of fire, f17.15.12.11.5.3.1. 0 into the ocean of love i 'm melting away , hey hey! yea yea! other cosmic beings joining in the Play for highest benefit......sashay sashay sat yum mam.....

penjudith... tigers & lilies spa, clears the fear, safron and sulpher, ayurvedic essences flying into your system on hanumans army f7, 3, 5, 6, 9, 11, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20,21.....they all want to dance with you! we'll just borrow that disco ball from john up above and see you clean, clear, and charged with chard swiss variety, mendocino seaweed cured in native redwood forest in new moon, wheatgrass colonics are an awesome treat.. i m plant also the ideas of freedom from the game...

green eggs and Ham? said sam I am.. here's your drs advice,.... should you choose to accept this mission. . read cat in the hat x2 and call me in the morning! dr. seuss with grouch marx glasses! sweet pees pancreatic clear endocrine balance restore...

arthur -the archer right on target with arrows of light - illuminate the pineal with great insight and awaken to no thing to do..buddhic realm embodied, thunderbolt vajra third eye and heart, great sword of truth of your arthurian namesake to cut through obstructions to your natural radiant brilliance. sacred symbols and sigils, and max the crystal skull downloads available for you to bring in at the time you wish....great scot, batman, he's wearing a cape just like yours! have Fun Brilliant One!

sweet dreams, much love and delighted giggles in the Matix, tati.

Togdenma
12/01/08 05:03 AM

Thank you Blisswave,
You always astound!

Love and enormous blessings...

T.

Togdenma
12/14/08 06:16 AM

Looking for 2-pts for the Northeast, where a lot of us have lost our electricity and heat. Those of you at a distance will be less involved in the problem set!

Thank you, it's done * *

T.

blisswave
(ME old hand)
12/14/08 10:04 AM

Hi t! vitality f1 lighting your fire...lightning bolt of f2 to the affected power system and strangely enough f19! f22 archangels support. love, safety and warmth to you t. tati.

Togdenma
12/14/08 04:01 PM

Thank you Darling,
It worked, because the place I went to stay got its power back on and I got a room right away!

Blessings to you out west...

T.

TangnTap
(Growing ME)
01/30/09 04:39 PM

Can someone let me know how to do the 2 pt distance healing? I missed the forum during lunch in San Diego's Level 1 & 2. THANKS!

TangnTap
(Growing ME)
01/30/09 04:45 PM

Hi. I have my cousin-in-law that's having some serious constipation & gas issues. She's gone to the emergency room, urgent care, and has tried serious laxatives, anything and everything she knows and has been suggested to try. She's even done EFT tapping. Nothing's worked so far. I've 2 pointed with poop module, not sure if that did or is doing anything. And I don't know how to distance 2 point for someone else, but guessed how to do it. Please help. Thank you.

wintersong
(Just Arrived)
02/05/09 02:53 PM

Hi out there. Last month I attended my first telestudy group with Cheryl Anderson (New Energetics). My expectations were wildly exceeded. I took advantage of the opportunity to ask questions, and asked about trials I am having with my son-in-law. Nothing, ever, for decades, has seemed to work as far as helping him - and I began trying long before he was my son-in-law. Cheryl diverted me from thinking of treating HIM to treating his STORY. This was a major paradigm shift for me, and I suddenly find myself becoming free. How cool is that.

During Cheryl's telestudy group, we were given opportunity to help others in the group, during the session. This was also enlightening and empowering. Thank you, Cheryl! I'll be back again and again.

SveltySarah
(ME old hand)
02/05/09 03:18 PM

What a great idea!

I really like it!

Thanks!

Blessings,

Sarah

Master Herbalist
(Growing ME)
02/19/09 12:09 AM

Requesting healing for a friend of a friend named Pam. Cancer metastasized throughout her body Doctors have advised against further chemo, but her brother has pressured her into having more. She wants to try natural treatments, but her brother is preventing it. He is also keeping the rest of her family and friends from having any contact with her. So healing is needed both for her and the situation and relationships there.

Togdenma
02/23/09 06:41 AM

For anyone who would like to play:
A 2-pt to restore electricity to anyone wanting it in the Northeast. (Heavy snow and ice storm last night.)

Thanks, it's already done!

T.

Grateful
(Matrix Enthusiast)
02/23/09 11:46 PM

Anna,
There is No distance...two point the same as you would for someone or something in front of you.

Om shanti,
Young T.

Grateful
(Matrix Enthusiast)
02/23/09 11:53 PM

Dear Master Herbalist,
If your friend Pam truly wants natural treatments have her call a M.E. practitioner and work with a practitioner. There is a lot going on here in addition to the cancer. She has to want to live.

Om shanti,
Young T.

blisswave
(ME old hand)
02/24/09 03:05 PM

for Pam...
timetravelling to age 16, clearing adversity seeds,f6,7,5,9,13,14, 15, 16 hehe - awe lets just put you in the pool with all of them! dunkin donuts,batman, look at all those colorful sprinkles!
let's push your bro in too! ('oops" said the penguin as he pushed him in the ocean to swim with the polar bears> oh how refreshing!

ok, out of the pool miss pam, and lets redress you in radiance and delight...

the family dynamic is interesting...
critical point analysis (from 'power vs force') - in any complex system there is one point which with minimal effort will create maximum shift - where is that point two point? ah, there it is!
whew, dam broke, rivers free. golden liquid envelops thee expanding you into harmony with all and One. clarity and firmity, strength and humilty. joyful, symmetry, synergy and simplicity.
have some essiac tea and here is a module of the mms mystery. with highest in the tent of the One, much love...

tati, cmp

blisswave
(ME old hand)
02/24/09 03:19 PM

dear t....hey girl, what ya doin still creating that mess back east? here you go... f2 for your power surges! great balls of fire batman, with thunder and lighting! Thor, my main man, come on down to this town and give em some your special sugar babbies. (I've been singing with a lovely black gospel choir lately, damn i am having so much fun! blissed and blessed) are you singing in the rain?
GENERATING GREAT AFFECTION and sending it down all the power lines in which we are all connected - scalar waves from the great Heart of the ONE! May all who read experience That GREAT ocean of Bliss and relax into that flow of Ever Expanding Creativity and Beauty.
tati.

barbara z
(ME Pooh-Bah)
02/24/09 04:16 PM

Wow thanks blisswave my breath seemed to synchronize with the rising and falling of the ocean's waves. rode that wave all the way out and in. I really feel relaxed might not get to fixing dinner for awhile or getting out of this chair.
peace barbara z

Togdenma
02/25/09 11:58 AM

Thanks Blisswave,
So happy that you're back! - thanks everyone for the electricity!

T.

blisswave
(ME old hand)
09/29/10 04:32 PM

hello dear friends,
how nice to review these posts...it's like looking at a family photo album! 2008 was an intensely vibrant year - i think i attended 5 me seminars so my energy kept amping up...2009 was much slower and offered me time to integrate, rest and review.
part of my trip to florida was about family dynamics and the dolphins were really asking me to come...
it wasn't until i returned here to the bay area that i understood their urgent calling...regarding the oil spill. my idea while there was to try to manifest a seminar there so that participants would be able to connect with waterplanet usa to have live freq.16 dolphin experiences. how powerful that might have been to have so many of us in that area in joyful connection with earth, the ocean and our marine family...

a cycle of expansion, resting, a slight contraction, then another cycle of expansion which is just starting again. to serve the expansion of possibilities and extend to global service through larger venues i am starting to participate with m.e. through utube as a larger offering and skype for individual offerings. you can view and receive downloads from the utubes - ocean of love #1 -#7.

I would like to request some assistance in gaining experience offering m.e. by skype...to that end i would like to ask you if you would be willing to skype/trade m.e. sessions with me...I have been practicing a little with my brother and would like to expand my repetroie (sp)

my skype name is anandima - could be narayanianandima. maybe call me first on my phone..415-889-7371 and we can make an appt. to connect via skype. with playful intent & love, tati

Gizmo
(Growing ME)
09/30/10 03:03 PM

I have seen a naturpathic doctor for this type of thing but not so severe.I take magnesium citrate for relief.I acually take it every day.I take 3 capsules 3 times a day.Works like a charm. My regular doctor said this was fine. This might work.

J.

lenopappis
(Just Arrived)
10/08/10 02:31 PM

Could you guys please help me with 2p.

I've been diagnosed with diabetes and feel really discouraged at the moment. I feel as if my energy, happiness and life force are being sucked out of me every minute.

I can't find the strengh to believe and visualize the cure. Sometimes I feel there's a mean black angel by my side.

That's not what I want to see. I want to see the white angels of healing and happiness.

I've had this dream of going to the US and study ME to help heal the world (I live in Brazil). Even without ever attending any ME seminar I've already been able to help others. I have great plans of making a difference before I leave this earth experience.

I'm young (38).

I have a history of early deaths in my family. All my brothers died young, between 30 and 40 yrs old. My uncles also have died young.

I know this is scaring me a little, since I'm the only "survivor" of all my brothers.

Deep inside, I believe this is just another challenge to make me grow stronger. But the fact is, I need help to find my way again.

I've lost connection with the healing energy. Please help guys. Send your good vibes in my direction, and help me see beyond my weaknesses. Pls, connect with me in a deeper level. Let me know what you see. Send me any insights that you think could help me deal with this moment in my life. Help me see there's no such thing as sickness.

Help me send this death angel to wherever it belongs. Which should be very far away from me.

Thanks for your love and support.

Leno

maureen
(ME old hand)
10/08/10 03:20 PM

Diabetes is no death sentence. Just an ask of your body to pay attention and take better care of yourself. It is perfectly manageable and reversable without much effort. Learn about it, take care of you and you'll be fine.

Gr8teful
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
10/08/10 10:16 PM

Click Search on top of page and put in two point and less than 1 year...there are tons of posts on the board on this.

For you Leno...surround you in sacredness, Breathe, Relax, follow maureen's suggestion...a golden capped stone pyramid...opens and shafts of light emerge...ask the angel his name...this family miasm is going up in a poof of light!!! Correct and invert this pattern now....back in a minute...ok...notice what is different.

Young T.

blisswave
(ME old hand)
10/10/10 10:54 AM

for leno....

quietening the mental chatter, relax into the flow of loving Self.
much love and health to you, tati.

blisswave
(ME old hand)
01/30/12 02:08 AM

Zaid
(ME journeyman)
04/21/12 07:08 PM

I request a 2 point for me to access the ME morphic
Field please. I wish to go the DIY route to sort
the immense problems I am facing.

hammeron
(Matrix Enthusiast)
04/22/12 07:08 AM

I have been 2-pointing my increasing Digestion/liver/gallbladder problems for months.

No change. I have also been playing with F14 (which Richard B recommends in the ME Experience kit CD).

Would love it, if one or two of you lovely ME'ers could work on my problems; and one day - maybe - I'll be able to reciprocate.

Thanks in advance, Paul.

intomatrix
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
04/29/12 08:40 AM

whatever change you make from the heart space- it really won't be changed until you observe whats changed.

And there is always change.

it won't observe itself for you. \:\)

blisswave
(ME old hand)
01/20/13 05:18 PM

Back in florida having fun with the dolphins! If you are in the panhandle area, send me a pm if you would like to matrix play in f16! love to you all, tati.

barbara z
(ME Pooh-Bah)
01/21/13 07:50 AM

Hey Blisswave noticed your post on another thread for some help and i think i will answer it here,feels good in here.

What if this pattern where different? and now we rotate that beautiful sphere of consciousness....and showing up as a little dimensional bleed through. phase-conjugate. hmmmmm ok done.

SarahBear
(Just Arrived)
01/25/13 09:36 PM

He's on Tumblr, it's http://atticuschapin.tumblr.com/
This guy Andrew Atticus has pains; he says:

So I'm in a lot of pain all over my body, especially my chest and back.
So thatís why I was rushed to the hospital last night.
Shit sucked.
Felt like my chest was exploding.

And my bubble thing; can you calibrate/alter/transmogrify dat shoop?
Iz just any old shoop.
S. M. K-B

blisswave
(ME old hand)
01/28/13 09:05 AM

thk bz!
love sonics coming to you!
clicks and whistles..especially from the babies who are playing dive with baby ducks! delightful!

Sara n dipity for combat-i-cus, arch micheal is coming through for both of you..as well the f9, f19...f15s defensive and definitive answer for systemic changes.

interesting control panel feels like mmkev radionics de-vice.
hmmm...giggles coming through now ahh that feels good...
much love into the field,
tati.

blisswave
(ME old hand)
01/28/13 11:12 AM

Inviting Divine play with bro.

the checklist going up on the clipboard...
melting pot cooking up a nice veggie stew...
he is a loving soul, wild child.
thanks, tati.

girlkittie
(Just Arrived)
01/31/13 10:49 AM

Hello!
After 2 years of trying to schedule to learn your
wonderful technique. I am making it my (soul) goal
to definately do it this year! I saw your post on
sending love to someone and their loved ones and parents.
If perhaps you are still sending long distance healing
i would ask. First for a clear path to come take the course
\:\) 2nd for loving energy to be sent to my husband for support of my healing practice and pursuits. thanks so much.
very much looking forward to meeting with you in person:)
light & love

wilmamarie
(Just Arrived)
01/31/13 11:45 AM

I would greatly appreciate releasing/breaking through whatever is blocking my Divine Essence Flow (I've tried on my own but I can't get to the other side of the block!)

Divine Blessings of Love, Light & Laughter!!!

blisswave
(ME old hand)
02/03/13 02:32 PM

hi girlkittie,
ahh,matrix is such a lovely way to play in heart space..I am so grateful to have been called to the ballfield! Richard and team are fab teachers who invite you deeply into the field of love to negotiate the play by play.
just to reiterate that "I" am not really "sending" anything..
only connecting with your field through your words and request, then diving into the great ocean of the heart, witnessing the transformation occuring, then reporting to you through my filters of perception.
ok, so here goes..playtime for ms. kittie
i am getting a picture of a small, old fashioned, white vanity table with a bowl and pitcher...the bowl is being filled with cosmic light being poured from the pitcher which was filled from the big dipper. you look into the bowl of light .. the reflection you see is of yourself made of stars. a ladder is leaning pointing to jupiter, the direction is clear with stars twinkling lightposts along the path. Let's can the can't to lake woe-be-gone! also see a packat of vit c pouring into thee, around 60,000 mg in a dew drop kiss shaped like a nutty almond hersheys valentine singing be mine.
looking into the same bowl of light, your cat in the hat hubby is seeing it differently... actually to relate more resonantly the light is turning into an opalescent cream which he can taste and appreciate..he is lapping it up because it tastes like his favorite fish..if you know what i mean.. and the bowl remains full...now seeing a bridge being built between his ladder which leans toward arcturus and yours enabling greater interpersonal harmony. it feels a little bit like a marriage between a techie and a fuzzie.
dolphin love to you in f16 through stargate #47.
happy to have you aboard!

blisswave
(ME old hand)
02/03/13 03:05 PM

hi will ma marie,
oh..so right here in you name is divine essence flowing!
the Divine Mother Mary! as well as a few other Divine feminine archetypes i feel in your field! search redrosebuds posts on the feminine archetypes and you'll see a few!

argh... accidentally? erased all just written for you! know it is done! At One in the the big blue with you,
love, tati.

dtealady9368
(Matrix Enthusiast)
02/15/13 12:27 PM

Thanks blisswave for getting this topic going again.. its awesome.. \:\)

blisswave
(ME old hand)
02/15/13 03:11 PM

Love Is Alive!

http://youtu.be/wCc7XJRDD74

blisswave
(ME old hand)
02/21/13 01:53 PM

Here's a two point for both of us - actually for all of us on the website and in the ME morphic field that would like to create a Wonder-full, Inspiring, Uplifting, Empowering & Power-full Matrix Practice that is also totally financially supporting the Artful Life we wish to Create!
Time traveling forward to when we have already easily manifested our perfect desired reality and letting the information flow back to us now to be presented in our conscious Awareness. (backward engineering) Accessing parallel universes and reaching through an open window to bring in exactly what each person needs to manifest now & for its continued effortless unfolding...
I AM ONE with the INFINITE Flow of Creativity! (posted july 08)

I Am a Transformational Artist!
Have been going back to academia with the idea and intention of
studying Consciousness and Art....
have been Living it now as I Am Creating Transformational Art and designing jewelry/adornment pieces infused with M.E consciousness technology.
life is art..infusing art-full-ness in all aspects of our daily living...

here is a wonderful bridge of light...check out "bridging heaven and earth" channel on youtube...
love into the field,,
t

blisswave
(ME old hand)
03/04/13 08:43 PM

another art full, fun and creative way to "make" a living....

creativity and wonder into the field,
love, t.

http://youtu.be/Ugx7cK_tHUw

Melchizedek
(ME old hand)
03/05/13 08:16 AM

http://www.matrixenergetics.com/Videos.aspx

Maiyah
05/16/13 09:23 PM

Hi all -- I have been checking in with the Matrix Communtiy remotely so haven't logged in in a while!

Special request for my dad and mom, 87 and 86 respectively.

Dad was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia on 2.26.13 and one of his specialists suspects the onset started at least in November 2012 due to huge eczema that began at that time.

Also about 3 years ago my dad, mom and myself all had tick bits and dad had a target rash, so Lyme exposure (confirmed for all of us with applied kinesiology by a homeopathic chiropractor).

Also 3 years ago, parents began sending over $1500 per month to my brother, as he was downsized then his unemployment ran out. Then he went through a divorce.

So any Matrixing you feel moved to contribute to this complicated situation particularly my dad and mom's health would be so very very appreciated.

In return, here is a self adjusting series of modules for all beings contributing positively through this thread!

~~***~~***<•>***~~***~~

With gratitude and all good wishes,

Maiyah

blisswave
(ME old hand)
05/28/13 05:54 PM

hiyah maiyah,
feelin some mirror resonance...resentments Rx Be here now!
hmm ok...lets play in the light of love for all...3 musketeers showing up again, pointing their swords to the sky..taking apart a word that is only a re-present-ative of a set of symptoms....lie..me.

taking this opp.or.tune.ity to let go of old patterns of grudges turning into budges & bugs, eating up the dirty bandages around the throat of expression.... seeing the great kilauea volcano erupting a projectile ...hot lava flow of letting it all go...
see me, feel me, touch me....that song is coming into the myst
of forgiveness and sweet rock a bye bye, billy...

just letting the words flow and say what you need to say

the flow of forgiveness arising from the great ocean of grace..let your heart open, let all spill out and let the rain of salty tears wash you clean...

the light of the awakened blue body being, appearing as medicine buddha pouring into all thee and me turning into the f7 f14, in a frosty glass of cool lemon master cleanse. opalescent fire within vortexs of zeolite powder ..f19,20,21 and archangels assisting with a past print preview.review...see new view.
a spinal fluid pulsation wave adjustment for dad.
mom chasing dad out of the kitchen with a big fry pan..
grief melting away and turning into laughing gold waters that are nourishing a newly planted veggie garden with cheerful sunflowers around the borders.
The Great C Sea and some dolphin love for we..Whee!
Be Wheel....
love ya,
t.

blisswave
(ME old hand)
05/29/13 10:36 AM

having a love of architecture and interior design, recent classes in both, combining with love of art and transformative play, I've lately been diving into the matrix, eft, law of attraction, mind movies and vision boards,
asking in the spirit of dynamic inquiry of how to combine my intuitive and transformational skill sets and interests in a new way... (what would my life be like now if i had million dollar ideas) getting great ideas and following through on a few...

would love some matrix play with "my new way to play with Life" that creates luxurious levels of prosperity and creativity for all that has not been previously existing in my awareness.

So many possibilities to explore!
Much love into the field.
t.

blisswave
(ME old hand)
05/31/13 05:56 PM

here's a fun "what if" tapping series...
infusing into the mix matrix modules for clearing obstacles to health, wealth, and radiant hearts!

Have Fun!
At One in the field of Love,
t.

blisswave
(ME old hand)
05/31/13 06:17 PM

blisswave
(ME old hand)
05/31/13 06:19 PM

blisswave
(ME old hand)
05/31/13 06:24 PM

May we all be Blessed with Effortless Abundance to share with our families and friends. frequencies flying into the field..
t.

Gr8teful
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
05/31/13 10:19 PM

Hello beloved Tati Ma,

What would it feel like to have the worthiness and experience of all of the concurrent, creative, rich, wealthy, motivated and inspired aspects of you in other dimensions and parellels expressing in you now?!!

Installing a template of all the successful Master Teachers who are teaching self transformation, manifestation and wealth strategies number 7081 into you now Tati!

Love you,
Young T.

enjoyPR
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
06/01/13 06:51 AM

expand xxxxxxxx ``~~~~~~~~

can have,use , experience , a peace

Always

blisswave
(ME old hand)
06/04/13 12:30 PM

thank you, great one and enjoyful!
infusions of love, appreciation and delight flowing into the field...made of cosmic light and lifes desire for itself....we are one!

MatrixManKev
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
06/04/13 03:54 PM

having a love of architecture and interior design, recent classes in both, combining with love of art and transformative play, I've lately been diving into the matrix, eft, law of attraction, mind movies and vision boards,
asking in the spirit of dynamic inquiry of how to combine my intuitive and transformational skill sets and interests in a new way... (what would my life be like now if i had million dollar ideas) getting great ideas and following through on a few...

would love some matrix play with "my new way to play with Life" that creates luxurious levels of prosperity and creativity for all that has not been previously existing in my awareness.

So many possibilities to explore!
Much love into the field.
t.

I am plugging you into this new/parallel version of yourself, Tati. My situation is similar.

Did you ever think of being a production designer for Movies? Movies transform people in wonderful magical ways. Did you see The Great Gatsby? Whomever did the production design on that is freaking amazing. I am going to see it again just to drink more of it in visually.

I have a friend Valdemar Kalinowski who is a really amazing production designer.

He did Powder and Leaving Las Vegas. Plug into his trip for a second. That guy is something else. He is the nicest guy you would ever want to meet too.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0435859/

barbara z
(ME Pooh-Bah)
06/06/13 07:40 AM

Hi Tati it's already done, making you a new map to easily find your way..

blisswave
(ME old hand)
06/07/13 07:15 PM

dear mmk & bz, thank you so very muchas...treasure maps and adventures ...oh my! more later! t

MatrixManKev
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
06/09/13 01:16 PM

You're so completely welcome. \:\)

blisswave
(ME old hand)
06/16/13 07:24 PM

having this awe inspiring idea....
two pointing luxury real estate agents who are matrixers (or who are interested in intuitive, innovative approaches to facilitate beneficial outcomes) who would like to collaborate, co-create with me....Just Say YES! the 1% Solution!
love into the field,
t.

blisswave
(ME old hand)
06/17/13 02:05 PM

useful clone/multiple self thread inspired me to send copy with each of the 100 emails i am sending out today to activate manifesting above multi- million dollar templates. giving great and unusual service and receiving extraordinarily generous gifts of appreciation!
much love into the field!
t.
thank you for assisting me.. i am already experiencing this incredible new life creating beautiful home environments or facilitating gorgeous homes to fulfill their purpose with people who adore them and have the opportunity of stewardship through larger levels of prosperity...

pkm
(Just Arrived)
06/30/13 01:22 AM

Hi everyone,
I have practiced with Matrix Energetics Experience Kit. But not getting results. My relationship with my wife is not going well. Please help.

Gr8teful
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
06/30/13 05:47 PM

Grinding up the mountains in the space between you and her... putting them in a blender with vanilla ice cream and caramel syrup...smearing this in the fissure between you and bringing in a large rain cloud to drop a shower of cleansing water into this. 5 ancestral patterns on her Dad's side...taking back to source point...acknowledging them...breathing with them...and they begin to dissipate...and some bright stars and the sun are shining on you...more is needed and this is what can be done for now. Notice difference.

Keep practicing the two point with less important things first.

Young T.

MEtrans
(ME journeyman)
07/21/13 02:56 PM

I would like help with this problem: my brain falsely perceives motion when I am still, and there are disconcerting cognitive effects that go along with this malady.

Thank you everyone!

blisswave
(ME old hand)
10/25/14 07:37 PM

bumping this up for inspirational play...

there is no time or distance. You can use a surrogate teddy bear, bottle of water, or picture of an archetype, anything your creative, brilliant hearts can imagine. You don't need to limit yourself to the patterns you are aware of or deeply enmeshed in.
LET YOUR HEART BE LIGHT AND PLAYFUL, Let go of the outcome. You can't get it wrong. You are being invited to play in the heart of the Divine. love ya, t.

Rhino101
10/29/14 11:48 AM

Thanks for bumping this up blisswave,

I am a realtor (not luxury), wondering how your business is going

blisswave
(ME old hand)
10/29/14 12:39 PM

Still rockets of desire...may need a few more inspired action steps to manifest..are you still active in real estate and would you be interested to play in the joined fields?

Rhino101
10/30/14 04:57 AM

Yes achieving well..

Here in South Africa, there is little distinction between Listing and Selling agents, as you are able to do both. However the market is forever changing and we are experiencing a time of low stock levels, and correctly priced homes are selling within a month (previously 12odays).

When I started ME, I made a Grid and removed all obstacles, have not noticed much change, but continue to sell between 3 & 4 a month. So perhaps the difference is that it has remained constant rather than dipping as most have experienced in the area.

I would love to play in joint fields.

blisswave
(ME old hand)
10/31/14 06:53 PM

Hi Will, Congratulations on the constant comment!

Lovely! this is what I want to do now on global levels!

Initially sent out emails of introduction to over 100 Sothebys agents,( because I read somewhere that Sothebys was cornering around 30% of the global luxury r.e. market) received 3 replies that were encouraging.
Thank You! You are providing me a wonderful opportunity to play! I wasn't initially interested to become a real estate agent now, but I am remembering that in my early 30s it was a rocket of desire. so perhaps the time is NOW. Anyway, lets Play!

I have done a few sessions..What I did was to observe the whole..the physical property, the people attached to it(owners, realtors, ancestral,etc. and asked the property how it would like to be best utilized and loved.) Just like a person.

This is what I did. For example
1) Looked at Sotheby's real estate website and set parameters of the price points. (two points)
2) Then noticed which properties attracted my attention
3) Dropped down into the heart, appreciated all unique qualities
4) Connect with the Stream of Information
5) Notice who.. what.. where.. when.. why and how (matrix play)
6) observe the changes.
7) Celebrate and give thanks!

Do you have a goal set in mind?

blisswave
(ME old hand)
10/31/14 07:24 PM

Would you like to play with the property in your area called
"Clouds End" West Road South, Morningside? $3,650,000.

I am interested because I love the name, the clean, curvy, contemporary lines of the architecture, the pool, the landscaping, and it is beautifully interior designed/staged.

http://www.sothebysrealty.com/eng/sales/...nesburg-ga-2057

LetsCollaborate
(Growing ME)
05/14/15 12:58 PM

Wonderful...
I would like to request 2 pointing for the following:
1. a friend who is eager to sell his business and get out of his student loan and other debts, and take care of his family
2. a friend whose wife got triggered so deeply that she now asks for a divorce (they have 2 children, both are in pain)
3. my sister - she is full of anger and resentment to everything around, her marriage and life is deeply dis-satisfactory to her but she is not open to accept my help... yet... :-)
4. a friend who needs to double his income to be able to get a joint custody for his child

Gratitude for your support...

antouk
(ME journeyman)
08/12/15 10:56 AM

Hello everyone,

I would like a practice session for the following, if that is not too much just putting this out there! \:\) thank you. Would be happy to do some exchange with ME or Bodytalk too just email me antonellafi@yahoo.com

1) having people I have a lawsuit with pay up what they owe me asap (the lawsuit could drag on for years, bureaucratic times are looooong)
2) if permissions are ok (he is open to alternative medicine, he has had sessions in the past but i havent asked yet about this in particular) more health for a friend of mine, St. Ca. (is that ok for privacy or do you need full details?) he has heart and lung and brain issues mostly, email for details if you need then
3) more wealth in the safest and best possible way for me (more clients, lottery..) and especially buying this cheap house (the lawsuit money would help with that a lot)
4) lose 15 kg of fat and be healthier
5) more enthusiasm and drive and energy for my passions
6) less energetical interference from those who do not wish me well

Thank you

Blessings!!!

Antonella Vivianne

MOONYING
(Growing ME)
08/24/15 08:33 PM

Hi All,

Please help to two point my twin daughters to sleep & wake up early everyday. This problem has been bothering me for almost 8 years! Please help!

Zaid
(ME journeyman)
12/22/15 03:56 PM

Hi, I am requesting a two point for success with my M.E Master Module please.

Zaid
(ME journeyman)
01/24/16 01:03 PM

You might have tried the following already:
1. Resetting the circadium rhythm- expose them to early morning sunlight
2. 4, 7, 8 breathing at sleeping time. Breath in count of 4, hold breath for count of seven, breath out count of 8. Repeat till sleeping
3. Mix honey and himalayan salt. Dab a fingertip on tongue at bedtime.
Try these, if not successful message me for other steps

antouk
(ME journeyman)
03/07/17 05:17 PM

Hi, I would like help with prosperity and joy
thank you so much

N J
(Matrix Enthusiast)
06/07/19 12:04 PM

I wonder if this topic is live at all, since there hasn't been a post in several years but if anyone is listening, would appreciate some play around an environment where I can thrive. I find myself back in a city that I never wanted to live in again, due to finances mostly.

I am feeling very stuck here, even though I know that's an illusion.

Thank you in advance, if anyone is listening and, maybe if they aren't, my request will still go into the ME morphic field from here.

Sherazade999
(ME journeyman)
11/29/19 08:47 PM

Adding myself into the morphic field as well. Please help in time travelling from 37 years old and backwards. Thank you!

blisswave
(ME old hand)
03/24/20 12:30 PM

hello dear friends!
time is NOW! KNOW. Truth! Reveal and release!
time to let yourself flow, to let yourself go..dont get caught in the undertow. (inspired by ane brun..daring to love)
transformation flame is the name of this game! shift into the know, now! to neutralize, harmonize and optimize your true self and gifts you are bringing into the quantum field. Dance-Sing. what brings you joy?
Lets playfully rejuvenate into radiance! soul flow into spaciousness...keep expanding your love into universal consciousness.. as you sit quietly in communion with divine and rise! everything external turns fluid, reorganizes into higher patterns of beneficience. our internal bioelectric currents
(ascending and descending=AC/DC)become more fully activated and begin to merge. core radiance midline begins to expand from center and flow outward. not having any agenda or directing flow, just allowing innate intelligence and wisdom to express through our system. individually and collectively.
let your love flow..sing along with the .bellamy brothers...

blisswave
(ME old hand)
03/24/20 01:29 PM

this is a repost of an answer to richard requesting some miracle stories for his book....extending the energetic of it into the NOW...

Great Heart, we are one. Diving into the Great Ocean of our Being. All for One, One for All.
Denver, level 3. thurs am. coming into the room when justice talking about disco balls analogy, it just so happened I had a few with me. quietly gave one to nate to take to justice as a fun demonstration of the materialization principle...playful radiance spilled out - light filled joyful presence entered. I gave an extra one to nate to express my affectionate appreciation for his loving support of our journey with In. I found my seat and sat quietly as You came in..

A question from the group about working with societies as a whole
and it brought to my mind & heart the larger equation (since I am so fond of your "It's as Big as you want it to be")of simply asking the dynamic inquiry of "what would it be like to..." then inviting/extending love potion #16 as an elixar of unification around the whorled and extending that even further into the universe (having an image of a whirling devish extending into millions of multiple selves with millions of dolphins exploding out of each of their hearts and whole selves to swim freely in the great Ocean of Creation offering their gift of unconditional love, joy and freedom to all they encounter.)
Oh.. My... God/dess....I went into uncontrollable bliss myself and gales of laughter erupted out of that volcanic explosion of Joy.
I did try to stifle it as I didn't want to cause diruption, but I just couldn't contain it - It was Itself flowing into and out from Me as That I AM. containment unecessary...I did send apologetic psychic signals to everyone from my embarrassment, along with great affection. (OH, that's what it would feel like! WHEW!!!)

coming back to the reality of the group dynamic then, noticing that You were wearing both disco balls which symbolized for me the great light filled seeds of potentiality.
the essence of love extending to all - & sending You multiples to assist in all possible ways the endeavor of Awakening. Mucho Axe' ...