LetsCollaborate
(Growing ME)
05/14/15 01:06 PM
ME for business

Hi guys, I would love to hear about your experiments and success stories in relation to your or your clients' businesses (effecting client attraction, profitability or any other related subject)...

Gratitude...

barbara z
(ME Pooh-Bah)
05/17/15 06:24 AM
Re: ME for business

I have a small alternative practice. I have been certified in different energetic modalities like Reiki,Reconnection,energy something something, I can't even remember what they where called. But the only one I use is Matrix Energetics. and that's because out of all the different techniques I have been trained in, Matrix Energetics is the only one where I get return clients and have regular clients.

Matrix Energetics has helped my business grow and it keeps growing. My clients love the experiences they have during a session and I love being in the field of ME \:\) Puurfect!!

Thank You Richard and Melissa

MatrixManKev
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
05/17/15 02:59 PM

Here is a summary of my life and business enhanced greatly by Dr. B, Dr D. and last but certainly by no means least, Melissa.

In 2006 I went to my first 1 Levels 1&2. They call it Fundamentals now.

Dr B noticed me in the audience and snuck up behind me and gave me the best shoulder rub a human being has ever had.

I was floating around 2.5 feet off of the ground for at least five days and through the seminar for sure.

What a great way to begin this journey

I was doing very well employed in Legal Video and Video and Television but I was working for people who were very small and stingy.

I took one more Level 1&2 and two Level 3's which has morphed into Magic which describes it perfectly as it fully is Magic.

I also did the first Level 4 ever.

I now am self employed in the same business and I now have my Alchemy business which was spawned playing in the field right here as a matter of fact.

I am now making promotional videos for big and small businesses which blends both of my businesses together seamlessly.

By my promoting their businesses I am promoting mine which means everybody wins and gets what they want.

The new boss is totally cool and he pays me way better.

I have also helped many many people with their jobs, health and businesses too, more than I remember or can count at this point.

I am living proof as is Barbara ^^^^ \:\) who cleared my friend of Barrett's Esophagus in one crack I might add.

They were going to operate on him which would not necessarily have helped at all and it would have cost way more, believe you me.

LetsCollaborate
(Growing ME)
05/23/15 08:50 AM

Thank you, guys...
Anybody else would like to share?
anybody integrates ME in their daily routine of the business operation?

Gr8teful
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
05/23/15 02:53 PM

Dear LC,

Clients and business are the same as playing with anything else...it is just information that we get to play with and
experience differently...it is all patterns of information.

Just got done with a client session (all my sessions are remote)...on this very topic. We had two previous sessions. When I asked him what was new and different, he said "Everything"... from his communications with his wife to more paying clients.

When we play with patterns of information since everything is connected, it all receives shift and new and different.

So play away and watch your business (no matter what it is) grow.

AND M.E. is not just my business, it is my life style...it is a part of me and everything I do. My husband and I and all our clients love it and are forever grateful for it and...we are especially grateful for Richard and Melissa and all the practitioners...and all the seminars.

Young T.

Effi
(ME journeyman)
06/15/15 03:13 AM

Hi MatrixManKev, I read your post with great interest. Perhaps you can give me tipps for my praxis "in spe". When I visited Richards seminars 1+2 I hoped he would gave me also the best shoulder rub in order to come in resonance with the field to get more clients. (Castaneda!!) But unfortenately he didn't. So I played alone with this issue. I get some new clients - but without paying money!! They gave me very good feedbacks for all my sessions. But that was all. A co-player of ME told me: stop all. You have to do nothing. You have played enough. So I did..with the result of NO new clients. I have so big fun with ME and now I am very sad about this situation. I KNOW, this is my profession and I love this.
Effi

Happiness Inside
(ME journeyman)
12/13/15 02:47 AM

Hi Effi, Your post is from a while back but I'll respond anyway, simply because it feels good to do so: If you work with clients, do you ask them money? Are you clear about what YOU think your services are worth? I was in the same situation, untill I discovered that I didn't think I was worth the money I wanted to ask my potential clients. WHat you see around you is a reflection of how you see yourself.

So, how do you see yourself?

And if you still want that shoulderrub, let me know, we can play using a Skype connection :-)

Happiness Inside
(ME journeyman)
12/13/15 03:06 AM

I would also like to share a story from one of my clients, a lawyer who at first thought I was full of bullshit when pitching myself in saying that I facilitate effortless, magical living and immediate transformation. That was a year ago. Over the last year, other members of the network meetings I attend weekly and where I met this lawyer, came to discover what It is that I do and teach and have picked the fruits of their transformations.

So, about a month ago, when pitching myself again, stating that I facilitate immediate change, she come over saying that she wanted my help! She had heard so many good stories and was so stuck that she wanted to give it a try. Her complaints where heavy stress, not being able to sleep ddue to the constant levels of adrenaline and cortisol in her body, not having much fun in life and financial challenges with her business.

We had 3 sessions in which I have 2-pointed her issues and during the 3d session she told me she had to make a confession: "Over the past year I have called you a liar many times. Last week I called you a magician!" :-)

The transformation she was experiencing right from our first session manifested in, amongst other things:
* immediate joy and complete relaxation
* more then 6 months after having received her bill, a
customer came in to pay her still unpayid open
bill of Ä20.000, of which my client already had decided to
write it off as a loss
* A new customer came in bringing lots of turnover
* She started playing with the Law of Attraction, gave herself
a crazy goal (her words) of creating a Ä25.000 turnover this
month, and when she checked her bankaccount last week, the
money was already there. All she did was let go of HOW, she
said :-)

hammeron
(Matrix Enthusiast)
12/14/15 06:23 AM

Quote:
who cleared my friend of Barrett's Esophagus in one crack I might add

Just 'googled' Barrett's Esophagous. Horrible problem - I don't think I'd want to carry on if I had it.

Miraculous and incredible.

MatrixManKev
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
12/21/15 03:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Effi
Hi MatrixManKev, I read your post with great interest. Perhaps you can give me tipps for my praxis "in spe". When I visited Richards seminars 1+2 I hoped he would gave me also the best shoulder rub in order to come in resonance with the field to get more clients. (Castaneda!!) But unfortenately he didn't. So I played alone with this issue. I get some new clients - but without paying money!! They gave me very good feedbacks for all my sessions. But that was all. A co-player of ME told me: stop all. You have to do nothing. You have played enough. So I did..with the result of NO new clients. I have so big fun with ME and now I am very sad about this situation. I KNOW, this is my profession and I love this.
Effi

What would it be like if clients just showed up effortlessly?

Go there, to the end where it is working and you're having the time of your life and allow whatever is in the way to just collapse under it's own weight.

sara taylor
(Just Arrived)
12/20/19 10:22 AM

After years of not sleeping well and not finding the right guide for natural products online, she decided to do the research so others donít suffer when buying a new mattress as she did. For the past 3 years, she studied everything about sleep and natural product to put the best natural mattress buying guide online.
https://topnaturalmattresses.com/best-mattress-2/

sara taylor
(Just Arrived)
12/23/19 02:57 AM

After 8 years as a sleep expert in a couple of mattress stores and seeing thousands of people experiences with many brands, he decided to write and put all of these years of experience into help guides so others can make the right decision when buying sleep products without having to suffer sleepless nights as a result of choosing the wrong mattress.

https://topnaturalmattresses.com/buckwheat-pillow/

MatrixManKev
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
03/04/20 03:01 PM

Bumping this up. I first did a Matrix seminar I think in 06. I see that Toni Delgado aka Grateful is in this thread. She passed four years ago. I hope she is having a great time with her new adventures. She was really one of a kind.