SGK
(Growing ME)
05/21/14 12:38 AM
Help on two point!!!!

Hi
I am a big matrix fan. I have been trying to do the two point till now without any success. I understand that the two points have to be picked intuitively. When I try to do the two point, when I pick the points, I feel that I pick them almost randomly. Could anyone tell me what am I missing here? I know it sounds silly but please help me here. Also when I was reading the messages on the board, I got an idea. Could please someone two point my intuitive abilities so that I 'get it' ??

Love you all

Clara
(ME journeyman)
05/26/14 06:05 AM
Re: Help on two point!!!!

Hi SGK!

Welcome!I have an idea for you: Go to the public message board and look for " Ho wto enhance your ME skills exponentially ". There is a huge list of many members who would like to improve their ME skills by using ME ;-) You could put your name on the list and see what happens!

Have fun!

LOVE

Clara

Gr8teful
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
05/26/14 12:22 PM

Also SGK,

Go to Search at top of this page and type in two point within last year, then within last two years...you will find a lot of threads on the subject as it is the beginning point for many folks into the field of limitless possibilities with the Field.

Young T.

SGK
(Growing ME)
05/28/14 09:55 AM

Thanks for the tip Clara, I have requested my entry in the group that you mentioned. I hope that I will soon be amongst the successful matrixers

I will go through the other two point topics mentioned in the site, as suggested by Gr8teful here. I did read some of the 2point topics mentioned in this transformational stories part of the site. I will go through every post about 2point in the site and will be at it until I get it.

I will be grateful for any and all the guidance that I recieve along the way.

Gr8teful
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
05/28/14 12:34 PM

Dear SGK,
There is NOTHING to get...this is not a mental process at all...if anything, it is a letting go...a surrender to the field...get out of your head dear one...

Find a point you are attracted to anywhere on or around you (lamp, table top, air) and mark it with your mind or hand. Then find another point you are attracted to and mark that also with your mind or hand. Connect them with a smiley face in your mind's eye and let go...put your attention on anything else.

Step out of your head and into the field...be playful.

Young T.

SGK
(Growing ME)
06/02/14 08:35 AM

When you say 'find a point you are attracted to', what are you refering to?

When I try to do it, I select a point randomly on the body. Then I select another point also randomly. Then with an intent, I see the two points connected with a ray of light sort of laser like. Then I see the body crumbling down sort of like shown in tom and jerry where tom is struck by an iron ball and he crumbles down. Still I do not see any change. What am I doing wrong??

Gr8teful
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
06/02/14 09:36 PM

You are doing nothing wrong...stop looking for a change...know and trust that a shift is in the making...Your ability to see the body crumbling down is great!!! What you are doing is great!!! Get out of being so serious and RELAX. Get out of right and wrong. Keep doing what you are doing without expectation.

Be willing to notice what is different...in your visual clarity, in colors around you, in your breath, in your relationships, etc.

Young T.

SGK
(Growing ME)
06/03/14 09:52 PM

Am I right in choosing the two points randomly? In the 2 point video, Richard says that you have to feel an attraction between the two points. I do not feel any attraction between the points. Also I might add that I am not able to clearly see the crumbling process visually.

Gr8teful
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
06/03/14 11:10 PM

SGK,

If you search the board, you will find a number of ways to do a two point. Choosing them randomly is fine. You may not see the crumbling...yet you are aware of the feeling of it...that is fine also...that is what you experience and are noticing...this is great. Keep playing with the two point and keep noticing what you notice.

Get out of attachment to results and just be noticing what you notice.

Young T.

SGK
(Growing ME)
06/06/14 08:00 AM

Can anyone please tell me more about dropping into the field of the heart?

Kay SassaniAdministrator
(ME message board member)
06/06/14 05:32 PM

Hi SGK,

You might find it helpful to read Melissa Joy's article: "11 Ways to Access the Heart". It's on our website "Read Articles" page at: https://www.matrixenergetics.com/Articles.aspx

SGK
(Growing ME)
06/18/14 09:09 AM

Hello people,
I would like to request my fellow ME journeymen who are able to do the two point to share how they do it.It will be helpful to people like me and our buddy HomerPrez who have a hard time following it. We might benefit from your experiences.

Tavey
06/20/14 03:19 AM

Hi There SGK,

For me, the 2 point was to be hard to grasp at first as I tended to need to know exactly what I was doing to make sure I was doing it right. I did feel the connection however, but I wanted to make sure I got the best result. I had many different viewpoints on how the 2 point was done/perceived so I decided to just go with one that felt right at the time and then continued to explore. I found conscious exploration of the 2 point built my model of what the 2 point actually meant to me and how it connected everything together. If you already haven't, check out the connection between the concept of the two circles creating the vesica piscis in Sacred Geometry and the 2 point - they are seamless! This made things much easier for my conscious mind to let go even deeper then what was allowed to before. However, I don't necessarily recommend that method because I make things much more difficult sometimes than whats required and everyone has their own way. But in the end I have learned like Gr8teful said there is "nothing to get". And it really did take a long time for me to really start to grasp this.

However, I would say to start out 2 pointing things that don't really matter. Try 2 pointing a sneeze thats about to occur or something to that extent. If it doesn't work so what? The more it doesn't matter the more of a chance a change will occur. This means you are neutral to that situation and therefore you can access all possibility over what you perceive as being real/possible - you are out of the way. Keep 2 pointing random stuff until you see something change. And don't worry if it is in your head as everything is in our heads. The more you do this the more your conscious mind will relax to this idea and the more results you will get. You soon will be able to play with any field of information once your conscious mind realizes how unreal it all really is! You then will automatically be resonating with the field of your heart so there will be no need to drop down - as you realize you were already there \:\)

I would also say not to worry about "feeling" the connection. Perhaps you smell things, or hear things or see things when you find the right point. Be open and wait for it and then work with what you get. For me noticing both points at the same time makes enough connection - not necessarily feeling. Once you do that then you just need to let go. Let go of your focus on the 2 points, the need to see any changes, and also the need to feel anything. Just notice what you notice. Then look for what is different. Looking for what is different will leave you open for changes to occur.

I hope that was helpful to you \:\)

SGK
(Growing ME)
07/07/14 02:04 AM

Is there anything specific has to be done to feel the connection or will it happen automatically when we do the right thing when we find the two points??

Once I did feel that I successfully did the two point. Its in my official work.I required a signature of a client official. He is known to be a trouble maker and usually does not very helpful. That day I two pointed him. I just picked two points, set the intent, and shifted my attention to other things. I felt no connection however. But I got the signature without much effort. This person helped me readily the next time I two pointed(again for the signature). I was overjoyed.

But after these incidents I did not get any success for any subsequent two-point tries.

Not sure what is happening.

Tavey
07/07/14 09:48 AM

Hi there SGK,

I would say that "feeling the connection" isnt that necessary - it isnt for me! All of this 2 point stuff is really just something to distract your mind as remember the whole thing behind all of the Matrix tools is that we really arent the ones doing anything, we are just becoming conscious of patterns and then letting them go so that the universe/field can do the "work". The 2 point is just a way for us to notice new patterns and even old patterns in a new way. Noticing 2 points at once means the unconscious has already made that connection simply by intuitively noticing them in the first place. All the other stuff such as the “feeling stuff” is only something for our mind to look for. So what you are doing is just fine! Keep doing it, and trust that what you are doing is the right thing and keep looking for those changes however they show up. The more you do this, the less you will need to do for patterns to change – things will just happen \:\)

Rhino101
07/08/14 12:31 PM

Hi SGK,

The best place I have found, that helped me a lot is here http://www.matrixenergetics.com/messageboard/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=156992&fpart=1

Read the entire thread, its awesome.

SGK
(Growing ME)
07/19/14 10:28 AM

Guys,
I wish to share something. I was standing at a college gate to get inside. It had not yet opened. Here it is rainy season now. It started to rain. The clouds were heavy and black. I looked towards the heavens and said, "Please dont open up now". The rain stopped! That particular day, this happened 5 times. All 5 times the rain stopped. This has been happening ever since (3 days now). Today I was sitting pillon seat on a bike with a colleague and was on the road when it started raining heavily. I did not have any raincoat with me. Luckily there was a bridge nearby and we stopped underneath. Again I made the request to the rain gods to stop until I reach my destination. My colleague started to put on his rainwear and then started the bike. By that time rain had stopped!!
I never did do any two point. I just requested and it happened. I havent tried this with anything else. Any thoughts on what might be happening?

Gr8teful
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
07/19/14 11:09 AM

SGK,

Every single thought we have is a two point. We do not need to go thru the 2 point practices every time we desire another way for information to express. We can be and are connected to the field all the time since we are a part of it.

Great job for noticing. Noticing what we notice allows us to be present, neutral and continuing to experience new and different.

Young T.

SGK
(Growing ME)
06/22/16 11:02 PM

I would like to request for some definitions of "dropping into the heart field" by members here.

Not given up yet