Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
10/14/08 08:32 AM
Multiple Sclerosis

Hi there, I'm wondering if there is any testimonies on people with MS? Has this treatment helped?

Thanks
Wendy

Grateful
(Matrix Enthusiast)
10/19/08 11:12 PM
Re: Multiple Sclerosis

Dear Wendy,

If you scroll down in this section to:
Help for my sister with Multiple Sclerosis
by Ronni Lynn
you will be given some suggestions with regard to this. It is essential that you not look at the label when you are doing M.E. Let go and TRUST what shows up, play with it, relax, surrender, ALLOW. Keep on doing M.E. Goddess bless,

Young T.

Ken G
(ME message board member)
10/20/08 01:06 AM

Hi Wendy,

This is not a problem oriented process so it's better not to be thinking "will it work on ...?" as we are really looking at different realities and possibilities. That is why there are so many open ended questions "What would it be like if ....?" Do not think you are having to go to war against an illness, you are helping to find another reality or possibility and allowing a client to make another choice. It's not up to you, do not think that you have to carry that responsibility, you simply want to be there when any miracles happen.
Make your intentions for the highest good of each client [without pre-conditions] and just keep two-pointing. Notice what changes. It may be that you are the person called to show us all that MS is just another label.
Blessings,

Ken

robert_s
(ME journeyman)
10/22/08 10:49 AM

MS is just another label. for sure.

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
10/23/08 07:09 AM

Hi Ken, thank you for your input. I'm not a practitioner, I'm the patient. (that also is a label). As I go along this journey, which began 11 years ago, I have been functioning very well, until last fall with a severe relapse. I'm still off work and have been researching everyday. I see a naturopath doctor and a few other holistic therapists. So I am familiar with intent and filling my heart with love and all that good stuff. Day after day though, I have this nagging feeling that something in my subconscious is blocking me from healing. I have come along way though, I can function again without anyone noticing anything wrong. But I still have a lot of fatigue and sensory issues going on. Onward I go, I've read the Matrix Energetics book and found it extremely interesting. I thank you for your comments.

Wendy

Grateful
(Matrix Enthusiast)
10/26/08 10:38 PM

Dear Wendy,
Be willing to work with one or more experienced M.E. practitioners. There are many listed on this site. Experiencing M.E. is a magnificent way to love yourself into a different way of being. Justice, Reggi and Dr. Garcia are exceptional and very skilled. Also Dr. Mark Dunn and Michele Louie would be excellent. Going to the seminars you could learn so very much and receive a lot of sessions.
Om Peace,
Young T.

bchwlkr
(ME journeyman)
10/27/08 08:24 AM

Dear Wendy,

In a mirror, look yourself in the eyes and say I love you, you're beautiful, I am free.

What emotions and physical sensations do you experience?

Continue until emotions and physical reactions are dis-ease-less.

rondance
10/27/08 10:45 AM

Hi Wendy,

I have gone to level I and II training, and have been diagnosed with MS. My MS is primary progressive, which is different from your relapsing/remitting type, but I am being successful in counteracting some of my symptoms. I do this by using the basic two point technique along with some frequencies. As a result, I am walking and dancing longer and better. I suggest that you buy Richards' book and try to get to a seminar. This is what I did in my efforts to improve my quality of life.

Good luck,

Ron

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
10/27/08 02:29 PM

Hi Ron, thanks for your response. I have read Richard's book and could not find a two point on my body. I have level one reiki, but I'm sure it is different than matrix. If I could find the two point, I think I could do something for myself. When I do reiki, I find the energy and work with it. Seems easy, right? I'm so glad you are doing better, the more people that learn about this stuff the better.

Anymore info is always appreciated.

Bless you
Wendy

wavesurge
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
10/27/08 02:44 PM

Finding two or more points can take some practice, but you can do it yourself. I think I had an easy time finding this because I am a Reiki practioner myself and am used to working with my hands and feeling things. Try to go about it that way - by noticing what feelings you are getting in your hands. You can always do something I started doing almost right away, which was to decide that wherever I put my hands it was in the right places. Then you don't have to spend time moving around looking for the "stuck" sensation you will get when you make the two-point connection. Works every bit as well and it's fast. Good luck \:\) and have fun playing with it!

massageangel
(ME veteran)
10/27/08 03:02 PM

Wendy,

Since you already know Reiki and can feel the energy, like Wave said above, using your hands on the first two places you feel the energy can be your first two points.

massageangel

massageangel
(ME veteran)
10/27/08 03:04 PM

Another thought is to use a teddy bear as a surrogate for yourself.

massageangel

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
10/28/08 09:42 AM

Thanks for that response. Funny I just finished doing a session of reiki on myself and concentrated on my head for quite a while. I'm sure my husband would say, Yeah that is her stuck place. hehe
I'll do what you said and use my reiki with my intentions.

What a wonderful journey.

Wendy

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
11/01/08 05:36 AM

I think I felt something. I was doing self reiki and when I got to a spot on my back, I could feel and sense a blue light passing between my hands. Is that what a 2-point feels like? It was awesome. I "felt" the light was about 2 inches think and the pulsating was incredible.

Wendy

massageangel
(ME veteran)
11/01/08 06:22 AM

Could be. The difference between Reiki and ME is that we don't run energy with ME like we do in Reiki. What I do to access the two spots is just wherever my eyes go. I trust that is where I need to go. Most times I don't feel anything in my fingers, but that is me. When you find those two points, if you drop your awareness down into your heart chakra you should feel something, for sure. Usually, I feel like I've gone into a meditative state and a lot of the times my body moves. Usually if someone else works on me, I'm down pretty quickly.

massageangel

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
11/01/08 08:22 AM

Wow, so cool, I have to do a seminar sometime. I thank everyone for all their input, it is much appreciated. I re-read my entries every once in a while, looking for that aha moment.

Wendy

wavesurge
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
11/01/08 08:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Wendy M
I think I felt something. I was doing self reiki and when I got to a spot on my back, I could feel and sense a blue light passing between my hands. Is that what a 2-point feels like? It was awesome. I "felt" the light was about 2 inches think and the pulsating was incredible.

The key is in telling the difference between Reiki and ME. If it feels like Reiki, it probably is Reiki and not ME or at least not ME alone. For me, Reiki and ME feel vastly different. But like Reiki, it takes time and effort to learn the sensations and how to use it. Be patient \:\)

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
11/02/08 12:56 PM

I guess it is reiki, I have not had a ME session, so I can't compare.

Wendy

wavesurge
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
11/02/08 01:32 PM

I don't think you need an ME session to tell the difference. I didn't and noticed right away the difference. If it feels any different than your typical Reiki experience, it is possible you connected and collapsed the wave \:\) Keep practicing and time will tell if your experience was ME or something else.

massageangel
(ME veteran)
11/02/08 04:57 PM

I know for me with Reiki, the energy flows out of my hands and then something happens with the person whether it is myself or another. I can feel the warmth/energy flowing. With ME, I'm only touching points and when I drop down into my heart space, something automatically happens. With Reiki I get out of the way for the energy to flow wherever it needs to flow. With ME, I get out of the way for whatever is supposed to happen so it can happen. I know it sounds the same but it is different. The two point is basic. As with Reiki, with ME there is much, much more to have fun with. The possibilities are endless.

I do have to say with Reiki I never felt the wave collapse and certainly never fell down or had someone else fall down.

massageangel

Skymaster
11/08/08 05:47 PM

Hi Wendy,
Just read this thread and felt like the points for your two point might not be on your body. If you like the surrogate idea of a teddy bear or water bottle, see if a point off of the object attracts your attention. If you choose not to use a representative object just notice if it feels like you are on or off body. Make it ok to find points that are not on the body, relax your focus and notice that sometimes either a reference or measure (point 1 or 2) can be an inch away, thousands of miles away, in space or perhaps in another dimension or universe. Play with what not MS feels like as well if you like.

wendy leppard
(ME journeyman)
11/11/08 02:43 AM

HI,

I have a client, 66years old who has a naturally fused spine caused by spurs growing out of the vertebrae. he's experienced some changes but would love to have a case history of someone who has experienced transformation with a similar or the same thing. can anyone help please?
lol,
Wendy.

wendy leppard
(ME journeyman)
11/13/08 01:19 AM

hi

got the telepathic message, did a search (duh!) and found some fabulous stories, thanks to those who posted them!

Wendy.

jbl1ss
(Matrix Enthusiast)
11/17/08 05:25 PM

[quote=wendy leppard ... spine .....spurs ....vertebrae. he's experienced some changes but would love to have a case history of someone who has experienced transformation with a similar or the same thing. [/quote]

How is he doing now, Wendy
Paraphrased your key words above ie. vertebrae etc
What experience & results have you all had working w/ injuries,
bone spurs, cartilage etc or any structural part of the body
which to the left-brain would SEEM less likely to shift
or transform? perhaps these are spread thru other threads....
and how are you feeling???? 2-pt to ya, w/ luv \:\)

Maia Rose
11/18/08 10:14 PM

I had the diagnosis and don't anymore. I keep the symptoms at bay utilizing ME. Maia Rose

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
11/19/08 07:58 AM

Hi there Maia Rose, I guess you are a facilitator? I am fascinated by this concept. I have read Richard's book, but have not had even one session. I'm so happy to hear there are people who are over coming this. Anymore info is much appreciated.

Light and Laughter
Wendy

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
12/15/08 12:34 PM

Hi Ron, I've been re-reading these messages and noticed you said my situation was different from yours because I had relapse/remitting. How did you know that ?

You are right, I just wondered if it was something you telepathically picked up?

Wendy

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
12/15/08 12:36 PM

How long ago were you diagnosed? Did you already know Matrix Energetics? or did you learn it after the diagnosis?

Wendy

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
01/27/09 06:12 PM

I have recently started treatment with an Osteopath. The type of Osteopathy that she does on me is Bio-dynamic Cranial Osteopathy. She says she can feel rhythms of fluid in my body. I can't find much on the internet about this. All she does is holds onto my shoulders while I lie there. It is very relaxing and I sometimes fall asleep. I can feel pulse sendations in my body as she works. Could this be something like ME?

Wendy

CozSally
(Matrix Enthusiast)
01/28/09 07:00 AM

Sounds similar to Craniosacral therapy. There should be loads of info on the net.

N J
(Matrix Enthusiast)
01/28/09 07:10 AM

Wendy:

I roomed with a biodynamic therapist and she shared a bit about how this is different than regular craniosacral therapy. I don't recall a lot of her wording but it reminded me a lot of the type of healing facilitation work I've been doing, even before learning M.E.

It involves tapping into a rhythm, a pulse, outside the body that affects cranial fluids, rather than a direct manipulation of cranial fluids as in standard craniosacral work.....at least in my experience of that work.

When aligning with that breath in and out of the universe, the body heals.

I had an experience about a decade ago, when I received a sort of spiritual baptism. After that, I could feel that pulse and when working as a healing facilitator with others, I could sense a position of facilitation that allowed me to be of assistance in aligning them with that rhythm of healing. To me, biodynamic cranial osteopathy sounds like a very similar process.

It is like M.E. only in that, in order to position myself for assisting, I do connect strongly with the person on the table, and I feel the same entanglement of the field when doing that as I do when playing with M.E.

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
01/28/09 08:44 AM

Thanks for your info. At one point I know her hands weren't even on me, I continued to feel the pulses though, so what you said makes sense. I am interested in the spiritual baptism you had. I have not been baptised and have been thinking about this on and off. But a spiritual baptism sounds very interesting. There are lots of info on the healing properties of breathing. Sounds too simple to be true, that is the blockage. Open our minds and let the power flow through. Any info on the baptism would be appreciated.

Light and Laughter
Wendy

N J
(Matrix Enthusiast)
01/28/09 09:53 AM

Wendy: Yes, that makes sense that you would still feel the pulses because the healing facilitator taps into a resonance that, at first, comes in through their entanglement with your field and, after that, is present for you.

I called my experience a spiritual baptism for want of a better way to describe it. It happened in an instant, when I held an artifact. The man who had the artifact later told me that he felt one reason he had purchased it was for me to touch it.

What happened when I touched it is really hard to describe but I can tell you it changed everything in my life, and I do mean everything.

I did post about the experience in more detail on the wellness library and there's a link to it here:
http://www.askahealer.com/the-pipe.htm

After that experience, I found I could no longer do healing work the way I had in the past. It was quite impossible. I also could not integrate the baptism energies and work in a different way because part of the purpose for the baptism was to burn up all that hindered me from being totally available to Spirit for the higher purpose of my life.

That burning up started almost immediately when I could no longer function as a healer and shortly after that, I lost my soulmate, my home, my income and almost my health.

I went through a dark night of the soul that lasted 7 years.

I want to make it clear that the experience did not do that to me; that all happened because I refused to give up what was hindering me in my path. I kept stubbornly hanging on to what was no longer serving me as a spiritual being and, as a result, I almost died.

A spiritual baptism (or what I call a direct energy transfer,
http://www.askahealer.com/direct-energy-transfer.htm)
doesn't have to be that way. Not at all. I'm aware that I made it painfully hard on myself because I would not surrender my personality self needs to a higher power working in my life.

In any case, it was the best thing that ever happened to me and the worst. Matrix Energetics was vitally important to me because it helped me reconnect to that part of me that has always been here for service - for assisting in the earth experience in a way that was for the highest good of all with whom I cross paths.

p.s. Interestingly enough, the Biodynamic Therapist I mentioned, the one I roomed with? She emailed me right after I posted the first time to you. I hadn't heard from her in over a month. That's pretty synchronistic, eh? She asked me to housesit for her in March, which I'm going to do.

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
01/31/09 09:47 AM

Wow, amazing journey. I have been agressively seeking since fall of 2007. My days are packed with reading and searching. To my detriment sometimes. Balance is everything. I feel there is so much out there to learn about and I am hungry for it. The one common denominator in peoples stories that have followed this path you are on and I'm joining is that they were "broken open". Of course this is where the strength comes from to change one's life. Devastating at the time but all in all a blessing in the end.I have only read Richard's book, I have not experienced a session, but I will continue to meditate and ride this wave.
Wendy

N J
(Matrix Enthusiast)
01/31/09 01:33 PM

Yes, Wendy, that's a really good term. Broken open. It feels like total death but that's only because most of us associate life with what our ego recognizes as being alive. Devastating, yes, in every way for me. And necessary for my soul.

Richard has worked with me very deeply in my dreams, twice. Why not ask if he'll come and work with you that way, til you can actually attend a seminar or get an in-person M.E. session? Well, that is if you are ready for a session. You didn't really say that so I don't mean to presume.

In any case, Richard says the field is available so you can tap into it. Dreamtime is one way but, I suppose setting your intent before meditation could be another way.

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
02/01/09 05:37 PM

You know, I get it, that our dreams speak to us and have I've had it seems one or two that have been a recognizable sign for me. But since my "relapse" I have been trying to dream. I very rarely do and when I do it seems to be something so insignificant, eg, grocery shopping with my husband and brother in law, REALLY uneventful and just weird dreams. I do the whole thing, asking for the Universe to show me through my dreams. Announce that I'm open to her the answers. Asking in a non-panick way.

When you say to ask Richard, do you mean ask him through the Universe? Or actually contact him?

I can't tell you how much I appreciate these chats. Chatting with people such as yourself with such a triumph past is very encouraging. Don't get me worng, I'm doing fantastic, I just really want to cross over that line that will end these last few symptoms. I don't know, maybe I need them for some reason, I'm sure I get a payoff in some way. I know that I feel secure when I feel I'm being taken care of, but at the same time, I am also very independant and don't want people telling me what to do. It seems to have to be on my terms, interesting that MS represents " Hard heartedness, stubburn, inflexible " Who me ???? Never hehehe

I sure see the connection, Louise Hay was one of my first healing books.

Wendy

N J
(Matrix Enthusiast)
02/01/09 06:34 PM

Wendy: I guess you could ask Richard directly (not sure how he'd respond to that....) but I just studied the Matrix Energetics book and asked to be connected to the gridline and he came. The first time was before I took the training in New York. In the dream, I was lying on a couch in a sunlit room and Richard came in. He worked with my entire body from head to foot. The second time was after I got back from the training, and during a time when I was really struggling to integrate what I had learned into my life. So much felt like it didn't fit anymore.

Richard might be there in your dreams if you asked to connect to the Matrix gridline for heaing in dreamtime or tt might be that Justice, or Melissa, or someone else would show up or even someone on the gridline that you don't even know.

N J
(Matrix Enthusiast)
02/01/09 06:34 PM

ps. Richard mentioned in the New York class the he didn't know if it was really him appearing in people's dreams or just our own creation of his state or what. I KNOW it was him.

fkrueger
(ME veteran)
02/02/09 01:29 AM

NJ, the obvious answer is BOTH as in ALL OF IT.

But it helps to stay on the officially declared as "sane" side of things to think it's only your imagination mostly. What difference does it make anyhow? Most religious people who actually believed in what they are talking about would be given, err, totally beneficial, non-threatening drugs that only have, effects, for the highest good of all concerned.. well maybe it's more about selling mainly. But who knows that really.. Cui bonem et al ;\)

In either case, it's probably you AND Richard. A co-creative effort. Even though the way you observe your reality as is only created by you, moment by moment and more. So you might as well pick up the stick and be astonished by yourself, just don't stay in one spot for too long (AKA "pride").

Frederic

N J
(Matrix Enthusiast)
02/02/09 05:58 AM

Frederic:

I am clear on my experience.

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
02/02/09 01:16 PM

Thanks NJ, I will try this tonight. Funny I said I don't dream hardly at all, last night I had a significant dream to do with my work. Funny, ask and you shall receive.

As a child I had thoughts of growing up and being disabled, I wonder how much that has to do with my issue. I took a psych-K course last Nov and I've been working with my sub-conscious thoughts. I do what's called balancing everyday.

Moving forward
Wendy

redrosebud
(ME Pooh-Bah)
02/02/09 02:06 PM

Have you guys tried The One Command? It's pretty amazing and does well with M.E.

The link is The One Command. The focus seems to be on $$, but when you read the book or listen to the teleclasses, she also does a lot with health.

Go to the teleclass link, and then the archives. You can listen free of charge to the classes listed. If you subscribe to the RSS feed, you get a download of all of her weekly classes - which are also free. Take an hour out on Wednesday at 9am Pacific Time - it's always REALLY good and she takes you through the process each time. (It would be of benefit to listen to one of the early podcasts to learn The One Command - or, better yet, read the book!)

The book is available on the site as a hard cover or as an ebook download. It's a wonderful addition to any energy work tool box!

Blessings -

maureen
(ME old hand)
02/02/09 03:05 PM

Hi Wendy,
Don't spend so much time blaming yourself. As a child I had thoughts of growing up disabled too, but I'm not and I'm 41 years old. I worked with disabled kids a lot so maybe that's what it was about. We are so quick to make everything our fault and beat ourselves up. I don't find that to be too useful.

rondance
03/16/09 09:09 AM

Hi Wendy,

Sorry I didn't get back sooner. I do not get to these forum that often. You mentioned in one of your posts about having a relapse. I just went from there. As to finding a 2 pt, I don't feel any physical connection. I just put my hands where I am lead. Or sometimes I use a surrogate. What works for me is just setting an intention and then letting go.

ME Hugs to you,

Ron

urbestman
(ME journeyman)
03/17/09 12:42 PM

Wendy,...

Have you considered that very simply, you, your being, could be 1 point and your 'label' the 2nd...??? In addition to asking Richard to come to you in a dream, I find it beneficial to go to Matrix University, while I sleep...seems I find clarity, integration and a better connection to Matrix, when I do.

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
03/27/09 08:49 AM

Wow the last two posts sdeem to give me some clarity, it is amazing you can read words and not really get it, then they can be spoken a different way and all of a sudden you have a aha moment ! I will do the surrogate thing today and then the Matrix University tonight. I am in ah of the help that is freely given by you generous people.

Many thanks

Wendy

Melchizedek
(ME old hand)
03/30/09 09:27 AM

You know I had what I call a download experience where I knew I'd received but am still discovering parts now after almost 4 years. Definitely in an instant. Also with flashover effects among the people I was with. But in order to preserve it I began to move into unconditional love. I started with proving my ability to intentionally love and got some interesting impressions while loving certain places or objects that would be considered unpleasant or "wrong". That done or maybe I was just no longer interested I would notice any reaction in my mind and switch to love as the response to that which seemed to be the "cause" of the reaction. Each act of intentional love(AOIL) would shift awareness from thought to silence until the next reactive response of the mind. So after each AOIL the silence would last longer and longer. So now it' broken only occasionally.

This is what I now called having been cleared. It reminds me of an old saw about "most people don't really think, they just have thoughts"

The "download" is very hard to understand for sure. I'm not sure if there is a "right" way to interact with it. Maybe this switch to unconditional love is the whole point of the download. For sure I'm not the same but how to explain it baffles me.

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
03/31/09 09:25 AM

Thank you for your response. I am a little confused,,, again thisd all new to me. I will reread this post later and see if I can get a better understanding.

I love the input.

Wendy

Melchizedek
(ME old hand)
04/01/09 07:59 AM

I find the Rumi quote "The lover looks upon the beloved and is revealed" To describe the process well.
I, or you perhaps, are the lover; and the beloved is whatever we look upon. The revealed part is the fact that our reactions have just about nothing to do with what we respond to but more to the traps/ that they fit in our judgement/evaluation/assessment system.

The quote from Yeshua/Jesus that talke about, Love your enemy and do good to those who spitefully use you, I believe speaks of unconditional love.

I often say that being present to the moment is the doorway to discovery but perhaps the first thing you discover might be how thrown we are to fall back into the past in judgement. So I talk now about this Clearing Process as the shift from recursive excursion to Continuous Presence. Then the imagination is far more free and can soar unimpeaded.

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
04/03/09 06:35 AM

Okay, I'm going to give this a shot....
Are you saying that if I can learn to love my ms symptoms when I look at them that I will heal. Or,,,, are you saying that because I have these symptoms I am holding something towards someone ???? I'm sorry to not be clear of your posts, they seem to be articulated wonderful profound. I'm just missing the just of it.

Wendy

greendolphin
(ME old hand)
04/03/09 07:07 AM

Wendy, its been my personal experience that the more I try to grasp or understand something, the more difficult it becomes. I have learned to put the question out "if I knew the answer to this question, what would I know?" and let it go. Moments of clarity will come when I completely let go of knowing the answer. A book will come to me, or the next chapter in the very book that I'm reading will answer my question. I will meet someone, or a song will play that will remind inspire me. Sometimes, the answer just shows up in my head and I can't imagine how I didn't know it before. You already know everything there is to know. Just relax into that and let it come in its own divine timing.

Melchizedek
(ME old hand)
04/06/09 06:00 AM

Are you saying that if I can learn to love my ms symptoms when I look at them that I will heal. Or,,,, are you saying that because I have these symptoms I am holding something towards someone ???? I'm sorry to not be clear of your posts, they seem to be articulated wonderful profound. I'm just missing the just of it.

Wendy
No I'm saying that loving is a transformative act that can dispel fears and jugements that cause not being available to what's going on. I think these reactive elements of assesments/judgements/figuring-out end up stopping us from doing what we would otherwise sail thru.

Melchizedek
(ME old hand)
04/08/09 11:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Melchizedek

Wendy
No I'm saying that loving is a transformative act that can dispel fears and jugements that cause not being available to what's going on. I think these reactive elements of assesments/judgements/figuring-out end up stopping us from doing what we would otherwise sail thru.

I was just reading another thread that said that Richard was tested and at theta when playing. I also think it's really a lot easier to get into theta when the reactive mind is quiet. Just open yourself in love toward something you have judged til the love is incontrovertible.

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
04/08/09 01:24 PM

Okay, I get that, let go and love, just love. I will try that. I do know that over this past year and half, I have done nothing but focus on healing. From surrender to daily affirmations. I have been reading about REM sleep and don't think I seem to get much of that. Again I guess I should ask for it. I have only read Richard's book, I do feel finding the 2 point is hard for me. I finished Level 2 Reiki last week and I find myself trying to feel the energy when I do the two point. I am doing REALLY well for the past few months now.

But,,,I really would like to become healed of sensory issues in my hands feet and torso. Every other symptom has healed.

Theta brain waves, I will look into. I do like to meditate and i love that feeling of a slightly altered state. I don't know maybe that is theta.

Always a Pleasure
Wendy

Grateful
(Matrix Enthusiast)
04/08/09 09:05 PM

Wendy,
Sleep with Richard's book under your pillow at night. Stop worrying dear one. You are "trying" way too hard. Focus on "What would it feel like to feel and be at peace and relaxed in my body-mind?"
Blessings,
Young T.

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
04/09/09 08:56 AM

Young T

I know you are right about trying too hard. I don't understand where this comes from in me. I go for Biodynamics Cranial Osteopathy therapy. My doctor tells me all the time, your body is constantly working. I will take your advice.

Bless you
Wendy

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
05/25/09 03:38 PM

Young T, I have been practising your advice and things are seeming better. My hands and feet are the main complaint right now. They feel full of water and tight, although they aren't swollen, rings still fit fine.

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
06/21/09 05:54 AM

Okay, so I have a definite pattern going on. here I go putting energy to it once more. My symptoms ov MS highten when I ovulate and the days prior to my period. This is so frustrating. Even MD's never comment on this. What is going on ?????

maureen
(ME old hand)
06/21/09 06:25 AM

Don't know where the sympotms highten, but I know that from ovulation to menstruation, the hips loosen (like when a woman is pregnant so they can spread). This can cause back pain in people quite easily. Don't know if that helps.

klt
(ME journeyman)
06/21/09 07:09 PM

Hi Wendy ~

I worked on a total stranger yesterday who SAID she had MS. I two-pointed her heart to her head and the SHAKING STOPPED !!
Give it a shot!

Blessings,
Karen

Melchizedek
(ME old hand)
06/22/09 02:22 PM

WooHoo!

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
06/24/09 06:44 AM

Thanks Karen,,, finding my two point has been an issue with me since I started learning about ME. I can't find it on my body or off my body. I have my Level 2 Reiki, so I am somewhat familiar with different sensations of the body. But to no avail. I just keep pushing forward. I know the answer lies within me. It's a mater of finding what needs to be focused on. There is so much out there for alternative healing, but the dollars attached are huge.

Thanks for any advice
Wendy

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
06/24/09 06:45 AM

Hi there, the symptoms are in my hands and arms. But you've explained how my pants fit tighter during this time. Thank you.

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
07/11/09 07:56 AM

Can anyone tellme if ME is similar to what Eric Pearl teaches? The Reconnection healing.

Thanks
Wendy

Grateful
(Matrix Enthusiast)
07/11/09 01:09 PM

Wendy,
How much water-plain water--do you drink each day? The book Your Body's Many Cries for Water by Dr. Batmanghelidj explains that many dis-eases we experience are a result of a dehydrated body-- including MS. Our doctors medicate us instead and exacerbate the dehydration and the condition. He suggests 2 to 2 and a half quarts of water per day. Start slowly and increase. Check it out, see if it helps and keep two pointing yourself and your relationship to the MS...

One point on you anywhere representing where you are in your health, Second point--anywhere in front of you and a bit above you--where you want to be in your health. And then LET GO!

M.E. always works whether you feel it right away or not. TRUST and LET GO.

Young T.

fkrueger
(ME veteran)
07/11/09 02:02 PM

I don't say a lot, but I can tell you one thing, and, astonishingly enough for beings made out of mainly water, water actually and truly helps, be it in physical matters of body or nonphysical matters of spirit.. while still being within this physical playground, that is.

Not sure about the MS thing, but hey, for me it's become commonsense to (as to "scientific studies") "overdrink" and just stay healthy instead of drinking too few pure water and playing with dis-eases..

Funnily enough, "deceased" contains ease just as much as "disease" does.. Think about it.

enjoyPR
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
07/15/09 09:50 PM

WENDY here is a site of stem cells and talk about a new finding, useful inf , ck the color of the element (mineral) he mentions and ck the MATCH IN COLOR ME frequencies . ALL minerals have a frequency and vibrates http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjC-9mxjvx4 so is good to have the 72 minerals that our body needs THIS Is MY CHOICE to cover any deficiencies http://www.msminerals.com/v300/products/vitalityboostha.html

gecko
(ME journeyman)
07/17/09 08:38 AM

Hi Wendy,

I did my first seminar last weekend, and it was amazing. I have been working to re-balance/reset my physical blueprint because I got a 'diagnosis' via traditional Western Medicine. For me personally, receiving this label from 'authority' medical specialists has been challenging to move past (even though all of my conscious mind really wants to) and I do believe there are other alternatives.

I asked Reggie this question at a break: "What can you do if you are open to change, feeling the wave, etc. (I had definitely experienced much in my body and seemed to have good results in our 'play with matrix' sessions), but seem to be stuck in a morphic field? Almost like there is 2% of my left brain that stays attached to the label of a "disease" or "condition"? "

Her answer was simple. "Set the rule that puts that 2% of left brain thinking (that is attached to the label/condition) into a bubble. This lets it 'be' alive and well, but lets the rest of your brain continue on with the changes". This made so much sense to me. Richard said somewhere - I think in his book, that any 'disease' state has a huge morhpic field because there is the cumulative field of everyone ever labelled with that state, all of the research, all of the books, all of the specialists knowledge, etc. etc. etc. If you as a single person 'go up against' this field on your own, it is very daunting to say the least

Try this for 2 pointing. Stand in front of a mirror. What ever you notice - whatever attracts your attention is your first point. Just let go - the second thing, again - whatever attracts you, is your second point. Then drop into your heart and let go.
(It sounds like you might tend to try to hard \:\) )

Then notice what is different.
Sorry to be brief - I hope that wasn't too vague.
I must run.
Remember - our right brains love to play!

Be well

gecko
(ME journeyman)
07/17/09 08:43 AM

p.s. If a image, sound, color or symbol comes to mind, ask:
"How can I use this?" or "What is the significance of this" and listen for the answer. Whatever pops to your mind will guide you. Trust. \:\) You can also ask: "Is there an image, sound, color or symbol that would be helpful right now?"

massageangel
(ME veteran)
07/17/09 09:12 AM

Wow. I never thought about 2 pointing myself by looking in the mirror. Sounds like a lot of fun. I'll do it and see what I notice.

SveltySarah
(ME old hand)
07/17/09 09:17 AM

I love this idea too!

Thanks Gecko!

gecko
(ME journeyman)
07/17/09 10:24 AM

My pleasure \:\)
Do let me know how it works for you/ what you think \:\)

While at the seminar I also used a water bottle as a surrogate for myself back in my room. The barcode suddenly became my spine and I fell over 2ce when I did this ... so they're right! You can use anything as a surrogate.

Cheers

Just Be
(Matrix Enthusiast)
07/17/09 06:08 PM

here's a sugestion...MS does not exist! period.
it is one of the most commonly misdiagnosed things around. docs run out of ideas and need something to label it and wham! there ya go.
no really, try removing the label first of all because it carries a big morphic filed of fatalism.

then you just have information. you can change information more easily than you can a diagnoses.
labels seem to fix things in a state of expectation for the states that they define.
remove the label!

start with the information, see what you notice and then begin shifting of the pattern from there.

we had a guy in the audience w "MS" and my dad says, "my story, i have a story too"....stop buying into it!
he played with the guy and by the end of the intro he was out of his wheel chair. is this any form of a guarantee as to what can happen? NO!
is it a demonstration as to what can be possible? YES!

AZZ
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
07/18/09 01:20 AM

Wonderful! Remove the label in my mind, and/or in the patient's?

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
07/18/09 06:46 AM

Okay guys,,,, lots of great information,, many thanks. I am open to anything. Love the idea to put the 2% of left brain in the bubble and removing the label. I think I'm getting better at identifying the stuck points. Once I do that,,,,,to remove the label....what am I actually doing,,,,,,of course going into my heart,,,,am I saying or intending to be label free,,,am I visualizing something,,,,what exactly am I doing to "remove this label" ??? I feel foolish to be asking for EXACT specifications. It feels like we need to be creative in this situation. I am tired though, I have come very far with my health since the severe relapse...I'm not giving up by no means, I'm just plain tired. Still completely believing that optumin health is attainable, my faith in that is 100%....Consciously anyway #%&@*%$

Love the mirror suggestion too, I am a big fan of looking into that mirror closely and right into my eyes, it freaks me out sometime, like I'm looking at someone I don't recongnize,,, yes I know, weird.

Onward I go.

Wendy

Alison
07/18/09 10:57 AM

Hi Wendy,
"finding my two point has been an issue with me since I started learning about ME. I can't find it on my body or off my body."

Can you find it on someone else. If so, you may want to give this a go. There's a program called Mindscape. Essentially it is about having an office in your mind. Go to your office, invite yourself in, then do the 2 pt on your self in that context. I personally find it very revealing noticing how you move when you enter the office, what you are wearing, ..... Just an idea.
All the best,

Just Be
(Matrix Enthusiast)
07/18/09 01:24 PM

Originally Posted By: AZZ
Wonderful! Remove the label in my mind, and/or in the patient's?

YES! first you and then them. you start off with it doesn't exist. once you remove the label you can start to play with it as just patterns. most of the concern comes with the label, oh god! once i have....this i'm doomed!!
take it back to just information, just a pattern or a series of patterns and already you have begun to neutralize the situation.

laughter is good too. making up a silly replacement name can be very useful.

had a cancer client, she wasn't scared of the thing itself but of the treatment that she thought her doc was going to order. so we took the words "cancer treatment" and they became "meat tarmac" silly and then a cow showed up and went into his office along with a bunch of balloons and some cotton candy.
she goes in for her consultation and this very serious man, who is known for his strict adherence to protocol, looks at her and starts laughing. she asks him to have his ok to pursue other venues of treatment and he cracks up! dismissing her saying, "lady! you can do whatever you want!"
it is not always about curing something. sometimes it can start with merely opening our thoughts about it.

AZZ
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
07/18/09 04:57 PM

Fabulous! That's exactly it then. When I let it run itself this is what shows up. Thank you for , well everything, and all the whatevers too!

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
07/19/09 06:14 AM

I thank you so much for your answers. It seems like you are putting so much into my questions. I am still daft on this. I know how to find the stuckness. Once I find it,,,do my hands move around. Am I just intending to be label free with my heart and mind? I woke up this morning feeling like crap. I go to bed asking for Richard's wisdom and I dream nothing. When you talk about playing,,,what are you doing when that happens? I love to play,,,some of the people that have talked with me on this board almost seem like they are in another world,,,,I certainl don't mean that in a negative way.......I just want to learn how to go where they go......To sum up,,,,I go to my quiet spot,,,,I relax ,,,find my two point,,,go into my heart,,,,then what am I doing????

massageangel
(ME veteran)
07/19/09 06:27 AM

Let go and let the universe do it's thing.

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
07/19/09 09:16 AM

I guess my left brain is not sure what that means. Sounds good though

gecko
(ME journeyman)
07/19/09 10:34 AM

Hi Wendy,

When I read the Richard's book and started trying to figure out 2pt. I had a bunch of questions too. After attending my first seminar (just last weekend), it shed so much light ... and it truly is SO SIMPLE.

Honestly, you just notice what you notice. Seriously, where ever your attention goes, or where ever your eyes fall, is where you need to be. This is your first point! (that is your right brain intuition, trust that it is the 'right' spot).

At the seminar, the first thing that attracted my attention while playing/practicing with people ranged from something on someones necklace to a pattern in their shirt to a little voice in my head (or a feeling) that I needed to touch their shoulder, or their brow ... etc. I remind myself always before I do a 2pt. to "notice what you notice" and trust it.

Do the same for the second point. "Where do I need to go?" What attracts my attention? What do you notice? This is point 2.

Ask open ended questions and wait until an image or sound or feeling or color (what ever comes, and it could be anything) 'pops' into your head (this is your right brain playing and it it doesn't have to be logical). When that thing comes to your attention, ask something like "What purpose does this have?"; "What do I do with this?"; "Where does this want/need to be?"; "If I knew what to do, what would it be?" Give your inner child permission to play (whatever you loved to do as a kid - tap into that feeling).

For example, a woman in my group had a multicolored, finely striped shirt on that had pleats at the shoulders that made it look bumpy. It attracted me. While looking at it the thought 'popped' into my head: "Wow, that looks like rainbow rapids - rushing water. How cool" (point 1). Next I asked, if there were an object, symbol, color or sound that would be useful right now, what would it be? I immediately got a picture of a yellow canoe in my head. What do I do with this? I 'just knew' that the yellow canoe needed to 'run' those rainbow rapids on this woman's shoulder, so I pictured putting it there and watched it zipped up and over (and as it did this, she physically fell over backwards).

It doesn't need to 'make sense'. I realized that I didn't need to work so hard (left brain trying to figure out and make logical sense of the 'right' way to do things).

Hope that helps?

SveltySarah
(ME old hand)
07/19/09 11:31 AM

Go check out Doc Results Fun in the Study Group thread in the Study Group section. Lots of great videos.

Grateful
(Matrix Enthusiast)
07/19/09 01:05 PM

Wendy,
Your next step after what you describe is--you are doing nothing...you are just breathing and being and allowing...stop thinking so much dear one. LET GO and TRUST.

STOP worrying about what you think is your problemo.

Rent some funny movies...start laughing your butt off...get off the problemo!

RELAX. LET GO! STEP INTO THE WORLD of PLAY - FUN - RELAXATION

Watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU&NR=1
Bobby Mc Ferrin DON’T WORRY, BE HAPPY

Young T.

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
07/20/09 01:20 PM

Hello, I couldn't locate this...Do you have more directions to find it?

Thanks
Wendy

Grateful
(Matrix Enthusiast)
07/20/09 09:32 PM

Wendy, just click on the link in my above email...it will take you right to it.
Young T.

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
07/21/09 05:50 AM

Hi Young T, I got your link, thanks that was great!!!!!!!! It's the thread before yours Doc Results in the study group thread...sorry for the confusion !!!!

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
12/30/10 07:46 PM

Hi Gecko,,,it's been awhile. I was just rereading your post. It is brilliant. I do wish I could relax and olet my right brain do some creative work. Funny, it just seems difficult. I am actually doing much better than I was when I was active on this message board. I do the odd Reiki treatment on myself and others. Still don't find it too easy to find the 2 point. All the same though, I believe it's there and can be tapped. I just want to thank you for the insight on your journey.

All my best
Wendy

MatrixManKev
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
12/30/10 10:04 PM

Here's something that seems to really work in terms of a two point.
See two windows on a virtual computer in front of you that are both open.
One is the window containing the universe you are in.
Next to it is the window containing the universe where things are how you want them to be.
Now, just dissolve the walls around the windows so both universes become one.
I call it Collapsing Windows and it works like a charm.
Happy New Year and Happy New Universe.

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
01/01/11 01:48 PM

Thanks MatrisManKev,
I will try that, all of the advice seems simple,,,,that seems to be the problem with my left brain dominance. I would really like to heal the last bit of symptoms I seem to want to hold on to.

Thanks again. Onward I go.
Wendy

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
01/10/11 01:00 PM

Any thoughts on neutralizing candida in the gut?

I appreciate any replies.

Wendy

enjoyPR
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
01/10/11 02:01 PM

friendly bacteria

A Very Brief History of Probiotics

Ilya Ilyich Metjnikov (his name is often seen as Elie Metchnikoff, the French spelling) (1845-1916), Nobel Prize winner for his pioneering work on phagocytes, is usually credited with being the first scientist to describe the effects of probiotics, although the term “probiotics” itself was not coined until 1965. Metjnikov wrote a book called Prolongation of Life, in which he identified the “autointoxication” caused by gut bacteria as a chief culprit in human aging.

http://www.thenibble.com/REVIEWS/nutri/probiotic-food.asp

http://www.teraganix.com/PRO-EM-1-Probiotic-p/2001.htm
this i use since 97'
can use the non food grade as well ,less expensive

thewoman'singear
(ME journeyman)
01/10/11 10:17 PM

Wendy M .... quit with the labels ..... why 'neutralize candida' in the gut? Simply pay attention to what you notice and go with it. "If this was not happening ... what would that be? If this did not exist, what would?"

We are all so used to labels, diagnosis ... the game ... however, we can change the game...

Fifteen years ago I was diagnosed with MS .... after riding that bandwagon for a number of years I was tuned in to the idea that my symptoms were tied to many things ... and I knew I was aware of some of what that was ... but not all ... I found that curious and when I talked to my doctors about it ... they could no go there with me .... so I said no more .... at that time I did not have the courage to go with what I noticed or knew ... two and half years a go I was diagnosed as having high blood pressure and high cholesterol and was prescribed medication for each.

After attending a ME seminar just over a year ago and taking MJ's advice to notice what I notice and learning to trust that .... I did realize 'I' noticed a lot, and at some point I realized I did not need the 'meds' .... I learned to trust in what I do notice .... we all 'know' things ... trust in what you 'know' .... question what you believe .....

I learned to lose all the 'diagnosis' and 'labels' .... I went off all prescribed meds ... but, because there were parts of me that were not on board with all this new fangled shit, like Bartlett and ME .... and we all have parts of our subconscious that rule our lives ... learn to notice them ... I did have a thorough physical last fall... MRI all the things those of us with neurological symptoms are privy to ... to satisfy those parts of me that question letting go ....I stuck with the part of me that knew to trust in what I know and yet satisfied the parts of me that question that ...

I am happy to report that all tests revealed that other than being overweight I am healthy ... I have no diagnosis of any 'disease'.

It's all in the mind .... and your mind is mine ... notice what you notice ... let it go. Your body is divine .... you are too ... notice ... without labeling .... labeling is judgment ... it is something our minds have come up with to explain something ... for some reason .... somewhere along the line part of us decide certain things are important .... we can choose to decide they are not ...

Notice what you notice ... trust in what shows up ... let all else go ....

I wish I could do that ....

thanks for being my mirror ...

let it go ....

Pay attention to what you notice! Often times when you simply do ... you will notice more ... and you will find answers in what you notice .... no need to label ... laughter is good ... simply PLAY

autointoxication ... its all in the mind .... chose what you believe ... trust in what you know ....

wavesurge
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
01/11/11 09:00 AM

Originally Posted By: thewoman'singear
... I am happy to report that all tests revealed that other than being overweight I am healthy ... I have no diagnosis of any 'disease' ...

An incredible testament Woman'singear. I'm with you concerning all in the mind and we make our own realities, although not everyone shares that POV. Everything is a choice, everything.

enjoyPR
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
01/12/11 01:02 PM

Educating Instead of Medicating
Light and inf
lack of inf is like been in the dark

Quote:
I wish I could do that ....

yes yo can

Glad you're doing so well

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
01/12/11 03:05 PM

So glad to here your story. Thank you...so I've heard this before,,,,,notice what you notice,,,,what does this mean....example,,,,,,okay, so I wake up and I can feel a symptom in my arm,,,,I just notice it, because I can feel it,,,,,then what,,,,? the mind says,,,oh, it's there in the arm,,,,and then you just go on to the next thought? Go make the coffee?? which when I think about that, that is how I live,,,I feel (notice) the symptom and then move on.....

Is this what is meant by,,,just notice what you notice?

Again, if you've read my other posts,,you NOTICE I like direct direction from what people say. I guess it is because I don't really "get it".

Much gratitude
Wendy

redrosebud
(ME Pooh-Bah)
01/12/11 04:33 PM

Usually, when we "notice what we notice," we go right for looking to see if it still hurts, or if the symptoms are still there, etc. As a result, "notice what you notice" puts you back in the same morphic field you are trying to get out of.

Instead, try noticing what's different. You may have to really look, but there WILL be something there. Get REALLY curious and hunt it down - that will put you in the different Universe you're looking for.

:>)

redrosebud
(ME Pooh-Bah)
01/12/11 04:35 PM

I also read recently that MS, depression, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, etc. are actually "energy allergies." That may be just the kick you need to start looking at your reality differently. What part of life may you be "allergic" to?

jrae-7
(Matrix Enthusiast)
01/13/11 06:59 AM

My Recipe for Faith

Trust, with a smear of love,
a little imagination on the side,
hold the DOUBT, most people are allergic to it......

People are allergic to doubt, big time.

FloatingStone
(Matrix Energetics addict)
01/13/11 10:33 AM

I am taking your recipe and installing it in all food and drink I partake of. Did I spell partake right. I better get some food ASAP.

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
11/17/12 07:52 AM

I am lovong life, feeling safe and noticing what IS working, lots of love and gratitude for all the encouragement from you all !!

Serenity-vibe
(ME veteran)
11/17/12 11:39 AM

Hi Wendy M-
Thanks for reporting back to us. It is so nice to read follow up from people.

I just wanted to mention in one of the seminars I attended I saw Richard work with a woman who was medically diagnosed with MS. She told the audience that after she rejected that diagnosis she just continued to try a number of alternative things including Matrix. She is now totally healthy today and I might add she had an incredible "glow" of health and vibrance about her when she was up on stage. It was extremely noticeable (to me anyway)

In another seminar I attended Richard worked on a woman who mentioned she had MS. Richard emphatically rejected the diagnosis and actually began to mock and make fun of medical doctors.

That was a really powerful moment for me and it has really stuck with me - his irreverence for the power of the medical diagnosis... Ever since then I have thought about my own medical issues very differently and held them in my consciousness in a much lighter way.

As a side note, I really can't say enough about the transformative power of attending a Matrix seminar. \:\)

Gr8teful
(ME Grand High Pooh-Bah)
11/17/12 01:43 PM

Thanks Wendy for the feedback---so happy for you! and thanks SV for the shares around how Richard handles this info...he calls all diagnosis a curse that has been place on us...I agree.

Young T.

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
11/17/12 08:38 PM

Thanks Serenity Vibe,,,,I love that,,,rejecting the diagnosis! I have heard that MS is a garbage disease. A whole lot of tests that never really "prove" anything. I am going to incorporate the rejection theory also into my life. I will use it to increase my energy, cause if I reject the diagnosis, than my energy has no reason to be low. I love this world of networking.

Be well
Wendy

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
11/17/12 08:44 PM

Your welcome Young T. Thanks for all your encouragement in the past. I haven't been on the computer in a long time. I will use the rejection theory to boost my energy. I'll keep you posted. I notice that there have been many people read these threads. I hope many others are benefiting from the wise people on this site.

Much gratitude
Wendy

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
03/03/16 07:22 AM

Hi there, I was looking back at this thread today. As I look through the pages of other threads, I can't help but notice that this one has many views. 26K !!!

I wanted to give an update on my progress. Many things have changed since 2007. Although I have not had a actual ME treatment, I wonder how much I've balanced in myself that is naturally occurring that ME may be responsible for. ( I hope this makes sense).

It is a daily effort to NOTICE how I live and deal with day to day living. It is letting go of repetitive thoughts that I recognize are not for my higher self.

I am blessed to have a much more balanced life now. I have only a few physical issues that remain. One is sensory issues in my hands. (not severe). Long walks sometimes is a struggle.

I have met many people who deal with Multiple Sclerosis and I see such stuckness in the way they think and view life. This is something I know has changed, big time in me. I still do fall back in my thoughts, but NOW, there is awareness !!

Feeling Blessed
Wendy

ps. thank you to all the facilitators who chime in on this topic. Multiple Sclerosis still eludes doctors (of course) because they will never be able to treat patients thoughts !

Wendy M
(ME journeyman)
10/02/17 11:14 AM

There are many views on this thread. I would love to connect with anyone who has questions about how I am doing.

Email,, serviceswithvision@gmail.com