Carter
(Just Arrived)
08/04/18 05:36 PM
Level 1 Seminar

I just finished Matrix Energetics The Science an d Art of Transformation, and am looking for a level 1 seminar in the New England area, if possible.

Thanks

JNC
(ME journeyman)
08/14/18 01:27 PM
Re: Level 1 Seminar

They have not been teaching the live seminars recently. They will be introducing a new Beyond ME seminar in October in Seattle then in 2 locations in Europe. I would expect that after that they would start teaching it in other locations in the US.

Blayne
(Just Arrived)
05/24/19 12:19 PM

So are they doing away with the level 1 seminar? If so what would be a recommended first seminar? I just finished the first book and have started the second. Been playing with the 2 point with some minor success. I feel like getting in a room with folks already accessing the proper state will help facilitate me doing it better also? Seems like they are in transition as several dead links. Been watching some of Richards videos also. His messages for the day seem to go over my head. I am over analytical so that may be the problem although I am much better at letting go then I used to be. I guess just hoping to experience some group energy to accelerate my learning to do this.

Kay SassaniAdministrator
(ME message board member)
06/05/19 08:05 AM

We haven't offered a "Level 1" seminar for several years. Levels 1&2 were combined into the "Fundamentals" seminar. Last year we offered "Beyond ME" and later this year we are planning to visit Europe with a ME seminar, and possibly Seattle. This is not confirmed. Please stay tuned to the newsletter (you can sign up on the matrixenergetics.com website) for announcements of upcoming seminars.

dragon_walker
08/03/19 12:08 PM

Yes at least try to bring one M.E. seminar per year in U.S. - can be any level or sub set , but it is nice to make a yearly tune in.... even if just RB and guest ....or repeat best of best refreshed ....

Kay SassaniAdministrator
08/27/19 11:34 AM

The Best of the Best of ME will be offered in Seattle, WA this December - announcement coming soon!