suncore
(Matrix Enthusiast)
07/10/17 01:30 AM
can u harm people with matrix energetics

Because I've got people claiming I'm harming and killing people is it possible for me to harm them with my thoughts with matrix energetics or are they harming them self's because they believe there being attacked.

If not, how and why is it not possible.

CrzyCats
(ME journeyman)
07/19/17 11:55 AM
Re: can u harm people with matrix energetics

You cannot harm anyone with ME. I've seen symptoms get worse for a time but then improve. It's a sign that something is changing... Maybe you need to go after another area first. Don't look for or expect a specific outcome. The field has a mind of its own.

As for being told you are harming or killing people, that's nonsense. If you are not being effective, they should look into other alternatives. Although ME IS powerful and miracles can happen, it doesn't happen with everyone. Sometimes people need traditional medical help.

suncore
(Matrix Enthusiast)
07/20/17 06:48 AM

Why cant u do any harm with m.e?? Why is it nonsense?? Just need a bit more info on this and that b super helpful.

CrzyCats
(ME journeyman)
07/20/17 10:54 AM

Richard set up the field to do no harm. You cannot kill anyone with/through the field. You may get into an undesired state, which you or your client may see as "harmful", but it really isn't. An undesired state can happen if you try doing too much at one time. I've seen this happen and it's very frustrating and discouraging when nothing positive seems to be happening. Sometimes you just have to stop, let it finish, however long it takes, and come back to it later.

It's all about making changes. It is also possible to undo changes which is useful if you do get undesired effects. Sometimes though, the undesired effect is just a step towards positive change.

Hope this makes sense. Positive/Negative change is in the eye of the beholder. If you have not read it, Melissa (Richards training partner) has a great book on Matrix. She has a different way of presenting it which may make more sense to you: "M-Joy Practically Speaking: Matrix Energetics and Living Your Infinite Potential".

suncore
(Matrix Enthusiast)
07/20/17 11:40 AM

Thanks cazy cats

suncore
(Matrix Enthusiast)
07/22/17 04:10 PM

Crzy cats there was one more thing I wanted to ask. My neighbour upstairs claimed that he could feel me killing people. Every time I gave my attention to him he would bang on my ceiling right after I gave my attention to him. Then I tryed imagineing hurting him not badly to see what would happen and I heard him say he's killing again... What's happening between me and him does realy feel me harming him or am I shifting into a reality where he's affecting him self because he believes he's being harmed by me

CrzyCats
(ME journeyman)
07/24/17 04:54 PM

Interesting... You are not harming him. He may not like you playing with him though. You may want to go to a parallel universe where he doesn't feel you harming him or anyone but loving him instead. Pull in a new reality for yourself and see if he changes.

If you have not read this thread, it's very useful in utilizing some other techniques. I have not made it though it all, but it's very enlightening.
http://www.matrixenergetics.com/messageboard/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=37449

suncore
(Matrix Enthusiast)
07/25/17 12:33 PM

Yeah I will try that thanks cats.. But what's actually happening because I was testing hurting him in my imagination and thn I heard a women out side say it does really hurt, thn I heard my neighbour say its because ur evil. So I was testing harming him not bad and then had a women walking by say that.
What's

happening in shifting in to realitys where there affecting them self's harmfully after summoning energy from me,influenceing them to believe some one is physic attacking them because they would say alot I can feel u. What's happening cats if u could shed alittle light over this, if u wud...

ArthurArt
(ME message board member)
11/14/17 10:21 PM

always ask permission. What is your intent. Can we harm anyone by just going through our lives saying things, thinking things, praying etc. ?
What is your intent?

suncore
(Matrix Enthusiast)
11/29/17 07:45 AM

I thought matrix energetics changed me and I was now able to affect people negatively with my thoughts,so yeah I thought just by going thru my daily life I could effect people with my negative thoughts and images as I first noticed people in discomfort at precise time I had a negative thought or image about them.

blackzeller
(ME journeyman)
12/04/17 11:59 AM

If you go into the way back machine, Richard set up ME to never do harm. Ever wonder why you see people flopping over, hitting the floor like a dead weight, and then no harm is done? That's because the field is set up that way.

suncore
(Matrix Enthusiast)
01/09/18 04:06 AM

As much as do believe now that matrix does not harm anyone I'm still fighting off bad thoughts like I use to that could harm people I'm afraid if I don't control my thoughts they could hurt others but not as bad as before thanks to you guys...matrix energetics is the first healing modality I've do and before tht it was Abraham hicks and now I know there both harmless, it see my realitys just mirroring my fears. I real wont to move past this more then life it it self