Requirements for Internships and Facilitators at Matrix Seminars
- one who has the ability to work with attendees during the practice session. Their mission is to empower the attendees to do the work themselves. They know the tools and the methods well, have been approved by Dr. Bartlett and are there to direct the students. Facilitators must attend all meetings and be present at all practice sessions.
Facilitators may choose to host lunch hour forums.
Definition: Interns - assist the facilitator at the seminar. Responsibilities at the seminar are to attend all Internship Trainings; be at all meetings; be present at all practice sessions. Their focus is to support the facilitator and also focus on the attendees doing the work themselves. They assist the facilitators at the lunch forums.
Interns must be available to help staff and support any position at the seminar. This can include registration, sales table, logistics and esthetics.
Local Certified Practitioners desiring to Intern/Staff at seminars will be given priority in order to develop the local area. Students who wish to fly in from another city must first check with Matrix Energetics to see if their services are needed. Please email InternProgram@matrixenergetics.com with your requests to Intern at certain cities well in advance of a seminar.
Please click on the following link to download our Intern Request Form: http://www.matrixenergetics.com/InternRequestForm.doc
Requirements for Internship:
- Must complete Matrix Energetics Practioner's Certification
- Attend mandatory trainings - Friday afternoon of Seminar weekend as well as each morning of seminar
- Work with assigned facilitator
- Use only Matrix Energetics tools when working – put aside all other skill sets during seminar
- Internship fee for each seminar where you intern (covers all training and informational teaching in pre-seminar meetings you may be asked to attend relative to that seminar)
- Internship at a Matrix Energetics seminar does not automatically move you to a Facilitator position. Facilitators will be chosen by Dr. Richard Bartlett. You must Intern a minimum of two seminars before consideration for Facilitator level.
Interns must be available to work the entire seminar weekend.
Numbers of Interns at each seminar will be determined by Matrix Energetics and relative to room size and attendance. If you want to attend a seminar and are not chosen as an intern, you pay the regular repeat price which can be found on the website.
Requirements to be a Facilitator with Matrix Energetics Int'l Seminars
- Must Intern at a minimum of two Level I & II Seminars
- Must be approved by Dr. Richard Bartlett
- Must be available to Facilitate the entire seminar weekend.
- Attend pre-seminar Facilitator Training (These may be through conference call or web conferencing)
- Facilitator registration fee. Travel, hotel and food are paid by facilitator.